996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Anyone used RejeX before?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2003, 05:23 PM
Orient Express is on a distinguished road
Anyone used RejeX before?

I have just recieved a bottle of RejeX to treat the wheels and exhaust system of my Cab, and was wondering if anyone else has used it before.

RejeX is a polymer coating that seals painted and unpainted metal, glass, gelcoat and plexiglass sufaces against stains from exhaust gases, oil, grease, bug and bird accretion, tar, etc.

After it is applied it must be allowed to set up for 12 hours, then it forms a "glass-like" barrier.

It is a white cream, that you wipe on like wax, let it dry to a haze , then wipe off and buff.

I put it on my wheels in hope that it will keep brake dust from accumulating on the wheel. We will see this weekend how it does.

The company that makes this stuff makets primarily to the military, aviation and transportation markets.

RejeX

Old 07-18-2003, 06:47 AM
Bobby is on a distinguished road
Please tell us the results.
If the dust goes away only with water it will be marbelous.
Every weekend I must clean the wheels for 20 minutes. I have the Sportclassic II, and they take work to keep something clean.

Old 07-21-2003, 08:40 AM
b-man will become famous soon enough
Orient Express, I'm waiting for your opinion of this product's ability to protect wheels from brake dust and ease wheel cleaning after your weekend's activities. Thanks in advance.

b-man

Old 07-21-2003, 09:13 AM
Thumbs up This stuff is great!

I just came back from a weekend down in Monterey, and must say that I am really impressed with RejeX.

I got next to no bug splats on either th windshield, or the front of the car, and the wheels are fantastic. Just a very slight covering of dust, but from 5 feet away, you would swear that they were just washed.

It looks like this stuff is a winner. Now the next question is how long it will last before I need to apply another coat.

I'd say buy it!

Old 07-21-2003, 11:16 AM
b-man will become famous soon enough
Thanks, I just called them and placed my order. I'm really not an impulse buyer but, I have this thing about dirty wheels.

b-man

Old 07-21-2003, 10:27 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Gary, I just ordered a bottle... glad you liked it!!

Old 07-22-2003, 07:45 AM
Ken
Ken is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the rough
I ordered mine - someone should see if they want to be a sponsor of the site....

Old 07-24-2003, 03:51 PM
C4C_leon is on a distinguished road
The site seems to suggest you can use it instead of wax...
I'll order one and try it on the wheels first, then I might conider actual bodywork.

Old 07-24-2003, 04:44 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Just placed an order myself

Old 07-24-2003, 04:46 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
I actually think I order two by accident, damn refresh button.

Hope this stuff is good.

Old 07-24-2003, 07:44 PM
I just got done cleaning my wheels with a damp microfibre towel, in about 3 minutes.

The wheels are as good as new, still shiny and slick.

I also took it to what I could reach of the mufflers and headers, and now they look like the stainless has a polished silver look on it, Even the headers look good.

I think I like this stuff!

Old 07-27-2003, 11:56 AM
tme
tme will become famous soon enough
Just ordered it up....... hope it's that good....

Old 08-01-2003, 09:01 PM
How long did it take for you guys to get your RejeX? I ordered mine a few weeks ago and still have not received it yet?

Old 08-01-2003, 09:44 PM
KarlS is on a distinguished road
Same here. I ordered off the web site when this thread first appeared. Haven't gotten any confirmation and no product.

Karl

Old 08-01-2003, 11:42 PM
Ken
Ken is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the rough
Got mine within a week. Give 'em a call.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Anyone used RejeX before?