996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

The Official 996 C4S Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 03:39 PM
FlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to behold
BTW... How do you post pics directly onto your post? I'd like to learn how to post the pics directly onto my post rather than the way I've been doing it (attaching thumbnails) which is the only way I know how to post pics.

Last edited by FlipMo; 08-23-2010 at 03:50 PM.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:48 PM
SCIronMike is on a distinguished road
Wow, a couple of those girls have put on way more than the freshman 15!

Old 08-23-2010, 03:53 PM
FlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, but there were a couple of cuties. I dont think any of them are Freshmen. The one's that I talked to told me that they were Juniors.

Old 08-23-2010, 08:44 PM
alpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FlipMo
Yeah, but there were a couple of cuties. I dont think any of them are Freshmen. The one's that I talked to told me that they were Juniors.
They all say that. Now where's the real pics, the ones without any obstructions.

Old 08-23-2010, 11:15 PM
BTW... How do you post pics directly onto your post? I'd like to learn how to post the pics directly onto my post rather than the way I've been doing it (attaching thumbnails) which is the only way I know how to post pics.

Thanks to another 6speed member, I just learned how to post pics! No more thumbnails from me!

Old 08-24-2010, 04:11 PM
split is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these parts
who is going to take the grenade in the light pink for the rest of us six speeders?

Old 08-25-2010, 08:04 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Does that girl's shirt say "I EAT" in Greek Letters....way to state the obvious....LMFAO!!!!

Old 08-25-2010, 01:13 PM
I think her shirt said I LOVE (heart) ΣΔΤ (which kinda looks like EAT)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it translates to...
Σ = SIGMA
Δ = ALPHA
Τ = THETA

Old 08-25-2010, 04:47 PM
flash80 is on a distinguished road

Σ = SIGMA
Δ = ALPHA
Τ = THETA
You're probably right. Doesn't make it any less funny.

Old 08-25-2010, 04:52 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
I love to eat is about right though....

Old 08-25-2010, 05:04 PM
Brando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud of
Cool

Fat girls need love too.............

Old 08-25-2010, 11:14 PM
stavroskon is on a distinguished road

Σ = SIGMA
Δ = ALPHA
Τ = THETA
Σ= SIGMA
Δ= DELTA
T= TAF
This is the right translate from greek letters to uk.

Old 08-25-2010, 11:17 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by boochook
Does that girl's shirt say "I EAT" in Greek Letters....way to state the obvious....LMFAO!!!!
Originally Posted by Redridge
I love to eat is about right though....
Originally Posted by Brando
Fat girls need love too.............
hahahahaaaa you guys are killing me!

Old 08-26-2010, 03:03 AM
Royal Purple?

I'll be changing my oil soon, but I was just wondering if anyone use ROYAL PURPLE in their C4S? And if so, what weight do you use? Is it really that much better than what I've been using? I've been using Mobil1 0w-40. A friend of mine uses Royal Purple in his Benz and swears its the best oil out there, but I wonder if it's the best oil for my C4S Cab?

Old 08-26-2010, 10:22 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Or....LOVE to EAT.....,.....just playing brother!!

Σ = SIGMA
Δ = ALPHA
Τ = THETA

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.90 average.

Quick Reply: The Official 996 C4S Thread