997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Pulled the Trigger 2012 TTS inside

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 02:17 PM
svoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond repute
Pulled the Trigger 2012 TTS inside

I have been going back and fourth on this car. The test drive is what did me in. I traded my beloved Audi R8 in on a new 2012 911 TTS. The Audi was a great car, and I will miss the car. However, the power that this car has is amazing. I am going to take it easy for a while during break in. But I expect this car will surpass my expectations.

A few quick photos.

A funny pic of her next to my wifes Beetle. They share the same DNA... Kinda.... ( my old Taurus SHO is not at this house often, but she got in for the garage shot, lol )

Mike

Old 04-15-2012, 08:05 PM
salerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud of
Enjoy! Im sure you wont be upset coming from an R8.

p.s - Punch buggie.

Old 04-15-2012, 09:03 PM
Hoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to all
Great shots! What are the cars in the lift?

Old 04-16-2012, 05:36 AM
svoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hoppity
Great shots! What are the cars in the lift?
2011 Corvette ZR1 ( Yellow )
2009 Corvette Z06 ( Orange )

We also have a 2010 Mini Cooper S ( Wifes Track Car )
The Beetle, 2010 Vert ( Wifes Fun Car )
My 1998 Taurus SHO ( My first love )
2012 Escalade ESV ( Wifes DD )
2012 Denali Dually ( Tow Rig )
2008 Corvette Coupe ( My Track Car )

Thanks guys, I'm excited.

Mike

Old 04-16-2012, 07:46 AM
Turbo Kyle will become famous soon enough
Great choice, enjoy it!

Old 04-16-2012, 08:14 AM
Hoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to all
Nice collection

Old 04-16-2012, 03:53 PM
DRLC6 is on a distinguished road
Beautiful ride. I have been thinking about buying a Turbo myself. Can you tell me what you got off of MSRP? Thanks and congrats on the new ride..

Old 04-16-2012, 04:18 PM
tightie is on a distinguished road
congrats

Old 04-16-2012, 07:01 PM
eagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really nice
Beautiful car. Enjoy in good health. Any special interior options? I just bought a TTS a few weeks ago and I am looking for excuses to run an errand. Now go get some clear side markers!

BTW one of the managers at my local Porsche Audi dealership, as we walked past an R8 to take delivery of my new TTS, and I commented how I was also considering an R8, said that no no, those with an R8 want to be, but those with a TTS are..........thought that was funny although I'm not sure if it is true.

Old 04-16-2012, 09:45 PM
montreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to behold
Nice Car MAN Congrats!!! Love the License plate lol !!!

Old 04-16-2012, 10:17 PM
pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !
That plat should come with black out tint on the windows
...actually the entire car should be blacked out!

Congrats!

Old 04-19-2012, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by pureporsche
That plat should come with black out tint on the windows
...actually the entire car should be blacked out!

Congrats!

My R8 was blacked out, and the 911 will be no different. Currently I only have 105 miles on it. I plan to learn the car a little and then cut down on my ability to see out of it... lol.

The plate is due to the fact that everyone thinks I am in the Mob due to my car collection, house, etc... That and I am 32.

My wifes blacked out Escalade ESV reads MOB WIFE

Thanks for the notes guys, I appreciate it.

Oh yea, the clear side markers just showed up... The HRE Wheels will be here in a month.

Mike

Old 04-19-2012, 08:38 PM
gleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to behold
Congrats. Who makes the auto lift? Also, how tall is the total setup with the two cars? (need to measure one for my house).

Old 04-19-2012, 08:40 PM
SaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really nice
Great looking car, congrats !

Old 04-19-2012, 10:07 PM
tphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of light
Congrants on the car!

Can I ask you what brand of lifts do you have and how convenient is it? Is it a breeze to take the car on and off?
My dad is going to renovate and I think this is a great solution.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pulled the Trigger 2012 TTS inside