997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Kline Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2014, 12:12 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Thanks for the great reviews gents. i will say I personally am 26/26 with Kline satisfaction success!

I feel that there is no 1 great exhaust for everyone. There are sure many great choices, at every price level too. It just depends on your wants, needs and I guess budget. I have had two cars with EP, one with CG, A Remus and countless others over the years. I have obviously driven many Kline cars as well. I loved them all! Is that wrong lol? My latest experiences with the Kline systems have been very rewarding as a whole and I have a new favorite.

Sam

Old 01-07-2014, 12:59 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by akunob
Great thread, given that I am also considering an AM exhaust for my soon to be 997TTS! I am leaning towards EP based on the sheer number of positive reviews on here and other 997TT boards (so many TT/TTS owners can't be wrong, right?), however it's good to know that there are "budget" alternatives... AM exhaust buyers seem to fall into two categories (1) perfectly happy with their first choice or (2) needed to cycle through 2 to 3 exhausts to find the "right" one! I hope I am of the former...
I had 4 different exhausts.... And I was only happy with Europipe... Forget the BS and get it right the first time ! Europipe all the way

Old 01-07-2014, 01:27 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 93ls1rx7
Stef people always need to bash other products to make themselves feel better about their purchase. You make a great product and never take the bait! When it comes time you will have my business. In fact I found a 997.1TT owner in Stuttgart so in the Spring I will get to hear your exhaust in person!
+1 Ditto

Some people in this forum have really strong bad feeling for Europipe... Why? I don't really know.... But we all know Europipe is the best exhaust out there, maybe not the best for everybody but it's the most popular for the 996TT & 997TT.... And it will be the best exhaust for the 991TT as well...

It's a littler more expensive? Yes that for sure... Europipe it's not made in Asia... It's made in Europe and as we all know Labor is more expensive in Europe, rent is more expensive in Europe, insurance is more expensive in Europe, TAXES are more expensive in Europe But in the end it's worth it!!! Because you get the European Quality you don't get with some if the Asian products....

Why you guys don't buy a Nissan GTR? It's faster and cheaper than the 997TT? Because y'all like the Europian products better! Why? More reliable, better performance, etc

Europipe all the way guys....

Some of you guys should feel bad with yourself... You guys are trying to trash a really good product.... Stef is a guy that never mess with anyone in here... He is a real gentlemen.... How can you guys said Europioe sound like a truck when you start up the engine (cold start)? Europipe is comparable to my Gallardo with full Larini exhaust in cold start... Just for respect to Stef & to a very good product that is very popular in the Porsche community you guys shouldn't be making stupid crap up...

Ones again!!! My 997TT with Europipe 1 is very comparable to my Gallardo with full Larini exhaust.... And let me tell you something Lamborghini Gallardos Pre LP have the best freaking sound out there...

Old 01-07-2014, 01:35 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
In my opinion thus us what it makes Europipe the best exhaust....

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...553&styleid=24

1-It's the mist popular exhaust, why is the mist popular? Because us the best exhaust mire many people in the community.

There is others good exhaust out there? Yes but my favorite was EP and most people agree with me.

;-)

Old 01-07-2014, 01:42 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
Originally Posted by GTRNICK
I'd rather keep half of that figure in my pocket to spend on something else than invest in cats for 12 years IMO. I wonder how many people keep their turbos for 12 years?
I'm glad the person that bought my Gallardo 10 years ago from the Lamborghini dealer didn't think they way you think.... Other way I will have a Lamborghini with worthless aftermarket parts...

Every time I decide to buy an aftermarket part for my car I always make sure it's equal or better quality than the OEM part I'm changing.... Why? Very simple... I didn't want my car to be a piece of trash in 10 years from now... I don't care if I gonna still have it or not...

OEM cats should last for 12 years too...

Last edited by LeoLambo; 01-07-2014 at 01:44 AM.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:46 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
I'm going back to the Lambo section... Happy New Year!

We need Speed21 back in thus forum

(I won't answer tomorrow bc we already talk about this too many times and it's always the same)

Last edited by LeoLambo; 01-07-2014 at 01:49 AM.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:47 AM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LeoLambo
I'm glad the person that bought my Gallardo 10 years ago from the Lamborghini dealer didn't think they way you think.... Other way I will have a Lamborghini with expire aftermarket parts... Every time I decide to buy an aftermarket part for my car I always make sure it's equal or better quality than the OEM part I'm changing.... Why? Very simple... I didn't want my car to be a piece of trash in 10 years from now... I don't care if I gonna still have it or not...
Well in terms of power and performance how are cats going to help you?

I'm not shy on spending money on the necessary things bro.

For e.g. I just had my engine rebuilt. 90% of the external parts have been changed, new pipes, new sensors, hose connectors welded, new hoses etc etc cause I like things perfect.

Hell I could have owned a Gallardo as well as my Porsche for what I have spent so far.

Last edited by GTRNICK; 01-07-2014 at 02:32 AM.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:54 AM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
I'm going back to the Lambo section... Happy New Year!

We need Speed21 back in thus forum

(I won't answer tomorrow bc we already talk about this too many times and it's always the same)
Your opinions are just as valid Leo.

Happy new year

Old 01-07-2014, 02:05 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
Well in terms of power and performance how are cats going to help you? I'm not shy on spending money on the necessary things bro. Hell I could have owned a Gallardo as well as my Porsche for what I have spent so far. Carry on with the Eurohype
- Are you telling me sport cats are unnecessary when you are looking to increase your HP by replacing the exhaust? So it's all about replacing just tge muffler? Hmmmm why all the exhaust companies always offer:

-Sport cats 200 cell
-Sport cats 100 cell
-Catless!!!!

Maybe to eliminate the 700 cell OEM cat? Funny...

I'm pretty sure you can afford a Gallardo and maybe a Bugatti! For what I care... But you as a person who lives in the UK should know the cost of life in Europe is very high... That should be good enough for you to understand why Europipe is a littler more expensive than others companies from Asia, Middle East, South America, Easter Europe, Etc

Old 01-07-2014, 02:05 AM
+1 Ditto

Some people in this forum have really strong bad feeling for Europipe... Why? I don't really know.... But we all know Europipe is the best exhaust out there, maybe not the best for everybody but it's the most popular for the 996TT & 997TT.... And it will be the best exhaust for the 991TT as well...

It's a littler more expensive? Yes that for sure... Europipe it's not made in Asia... It's made in Europe and as we all know Labor is more expensive in Europe, rent is more expensive in Europe, insurance is more expensive in Europe, TAXES are more expensive in Europe But in the end it's worth it!!! Because you get the European Quality you don't get with some if the Asian products....

Why you guys don't buy a Nissan GTR? It's faster and cheaper than the 997TT? Because y'all like the Europian products better! Why? More reliable, better performance, etc

Europipe all the way guys....

Some of you guys should feel bad with yourself... You guys are trying to trash a really good product.... Stef is a guy that never mess with anyone in here... He is a real gentlemen.... How can you guys said Europioe sound like a truck when you start up the engine (cold start)? Europipe is comparable to my Gallardo with full Larini exhaust in cold start... Just for respect to Stef & to a very good product that is very popular in the Porsche community you guys shouldn't be making stupid crap up...

Ones again!!! My 997TT with Europipe 1 is very comparable to my Gallardo with full Larini exhaust.... And let me tell you something Lamborghini Gallardos Pre LP have the best freaking sound out there...

What I think is that some of you say is correct but the bottom line is we are passionate when it comes to our cars and modifying them and its this passion that can get in the way of our better judgment.

We use it force people into thinking something is better when in their eyes its not.

What we have to do is learn to accept that whats beauty (best) in our eyes is not necessarily beautiful (best) in others.

Old 01-07-2014, 02:09 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
Your opinions are just as valid Leo. Happy new year

No Hard feeling feeling Brother! I always like your car with all the really nice modifications! I understand you life your exhaust and that's cool but you know the production cost in the US, USA & Europe is very expensive.... Our prices can't compete with the Asian prices....

Happy New Year! The very best for you & your loved ones!

Last edited by LeoLambo; 01-07-2014 at 02:11 AM.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:11 AM
- Are you telling me sport cats are unnecessary when you are looking to increase your HP by replacing the exhaust? So it's all about replacing just tge muffler? Hmmmm why all the exhaust companies always offer:

-Sport cats 200 cell
-Sport cats 100 cell
-Catless!!!!

Maybe to eliminate the 700 cell OEM cat? Funny...

I'm pretty sure you can afford a Gallardo and maybe a Bugatti! For what I care... But you as a person who lives in the UK should know the cost of life in Europe is very high... That should be good enough for you to understand why Europipe is a littler more expensive than others companies from Asia, Middle East, South America, Easter Europe, Etc

If you want every HP available and no restrictions in the exhaust system then yes they are in the way.

Yes going from a 200cell from a 600 cell would make a difference it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. But also going from 200cell to catless made a big difference too as I have personally done this.

Also most companies offer cats to comply with emission laws and we all know very well that if there were no laws for emissions everyone would be catless

Old 01-07-2014, 02:15 AM
No Hard feeling feeling Brother! I always like your car with all the really nice modifications! I understand you life your exhaust and that's cool but you know the production cost in the US, USA & Europe is very expensive.... Our prices can't compete with the Asian prices....

Happy New Year! The very best for you & your loved ones!
Ahhh never any hard feelings Leo. Its great that you speak what you think and I think this forum needs more of that as this is what makes a great forum.

Thanks for the compliments and the kind words same to you.

Old 01-07-2014, 02:15 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
What I think is that some of you say is correct but the bottom line is we are passionate when it comes to our cars and modifying them and its this passion that can get in the way of our better judgment. We use it force people into thinking something is better when in their eyes its not. What we have to do is learn to accept that whats beauty (best) in our eyes is not necessarily beautiful (best) in others.
I totally agree with you! and I actually like it that way! But I don't know who is trying to make everybody buy EP? I will always say is the very best because that was just my experience! But I know there is more options out there....

Old 01-07-2014, 02:18 AM
I totally agree with you! and I actually like it that way! But I don't know who is trying to make everybody buy EP? I will always say is the very best because that was just my experience! But I know there is more options out there....
I know and so you should but when you get a bitter person coming on here (not you BTW) trying to stir up crap it kind of gets your back up but thats another story.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kline Exhaust