997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Boost Logic Package

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2017, 10:52 AM
Basic Sponsor
COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !
Glad it got sorted. Let us know if you need anything!

-Mitch

PORSCHE EXPERT GROUP - TIM BAILEY | JARED BRONSON | GRANT EPHROSS | ANDREW SCHWARZKOPF | HJ LEE

COBBTUNING.COM | LIKE US ON FACEBOOK | SEARCH KNOWLEDGE BASE | CONTACT US

Old 04-12-2017, 11:44 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
+1
Just shows how much support is there when requested and I'm really glad you got sorted buddy.

Old 04-13-2017, 10:04 AM
Banned
Boost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by austx911
No you didn't. Stick to the facts please.
The entire time the car was having issues, Roman and I were in constant contact with Mitch exchanging logs, maps, and Mitch came in person a couple of times to go over some things. Each and every time, some minor revisions were made and the car was sent back out to test.

When the car was over at Antonio's shop, I was still in constant contact with Mitch and when the car went to Cobb, I remained in contact with Mitch, emailing him old logs where we had the issue occur and revisit old logs and changes we made.

I am extremely happy that the car is now running properly. I am very sorry that the car was not issue free when we completed it. But at the time, we went back and forth with Mitch numerous times, each time being told that our tune looks fine but lets try X small change.

If I did not specifically say, can we take the car over to Cobb, it was because at the time, Cobb/Mitch was too busy and could not bring the car in.

Zohair

Old 04-13-2017, 11:30 AM
austx911 is infamous around these partsaustx911 is infamous around these parts
/\/\
*chuckle*

... and in other news the car continues to run well.

Old 04-13-2017, 01:25 PM
TT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond repute
So what turbos do you have on? Any numbera?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.