Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > Porsche (Present) > 997 Turbo / GT2
Reload this Page >

991/Macan Steering Wheel Retrofit-Multifunction button Help!

Notices
997 Turbo / GT2 20062012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.

Old 05-24-2017, 07:39 AM
CraigM12 is on a distinguished road

Hi guys, i fitted this wheel a few weeks ago, and its really great.
The Paddles have a much shorter and precise throw/click, then the 997.2 Sport Wheel. It was a simple fit as a I already have a 997.2 steering control module fitted. Everything works perfectly except for the Multifunction Buttons.
If anybody has a work around on how to get the Multifunction buttons to work, please help!

Attached Images   
Old 06-19-2017, 08:37 AM
In case anybody wants to do this, go here www.gpsadapter.us
I fitted the adapter today, it was really quick and easy. No programming necessary, as I was already set for mutifunction. Works flawlessly, real plug and play.
My Turbo is a 2007 with PCM3 retrofit.
One of the best and most simple mods, that works out the box (Like DSC) that I've yet done.

Old 06-20-2017, 02:21 AM
myw
myw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to behold
So jealous !

Old 06-22-2017, 07:55 AM
Roffle Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeRoffle Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeRoffle Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeRoffle Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeRoffle Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeRoffle Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeRoffle Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeRoffle Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeRoffle Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeRoffle Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeRoffle Waffle has a reputation beyond repute
did you also change your gauges to black, and re-upholster with houndstooth?

Old 06-22-2017, 08:39 AM
Originally Posted by Roffle Waffle
did you also change your gauges to black, and re-upholster with houndstooth?
Yes, I changed the dials to black with light green font (like Ruf/ 991R)
The seat covers were done by Bob Budd, came out superb 👍🏻

Old 01-04-2019, 10:02 PM
sg997 is an unknown quantity at this point
Do all the multi function buttons work ? Any error codes ?

Old 01-05-2019, 03:37 AM
nzskater has a reputation beyond reputenzskater has a reputation beyond reputenzskater has a reputation beyond reputenzskater has a reputation beyond reputenzskater has a reputation beyond reputenzskater has a reputation beyond reputenzskater has a reputation beyond reputenzskater has a reputation beyond reputenzskater has a reputation beyond reputenzskater has a reputation beyond reputenzskater has a reputation beyond repute
I've used the adapter linked above and all buttons work as they should with no error codes.

Old 01-06-2019, 04:42 PM
Vital Signs is on a distinguished road
Quick question along the same lines as my TTS is stored; does it have a heated steering wheel? I don't think I have ever looked. If not and I buy the heated multifunction 991.2 wheel, can I have it programed to turn on? Where would the on / off switch be located? On the wheel or needed to be on the column previously ?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.