997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

wheels and bodykit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 06:37 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
wheels and bodykit

Well I did it !
I bought the DPE S-20's in gold and the Techart bodykit(lip,sideskirts and rear diffuser).The parts are going to the paint shop tomorrow and the wheels are being made.Should be done in another 4 weeks or so.
I am just not convinced of the colour of the wheels yet but if I don't like them I will be painting them flat black(I attached pics of both colours).
I also am not sure on the bodykit,I like it but I was hoping to design my own kit like I did on my last car(NSX).

<<<<<<UPDATE>>>>>
Well decided to try building my own kit from scratch,after all !

For latest pics go directly to

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post3117744
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...7-post113.html
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...&postcount=106

Stacy

PS since original post I have edited "in" a few of the pics from later threads.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1297.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	71994  
Attached Images    

Last edited by justatoy; 10-06-2014 at 08:25 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:36 PM
lsbe36 is on a distinguished road
Cool who'd you buy all the parts from?

Old 02-14-2008, 01:17 AM
drop997stop can only hope to improve
kit

Me! well just the kit. Stacy hows everything coming along

Old 02-14-2008, 04:40 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by drop997stop
Me! well just the kit. Stacy hows everything coming along
Dropped the bodykit off at the paint shop today !
Wheels will be a few weeks yet.
The reason I posted this thread was to get some feedback on the wheel colour !

Stacy

PS I will post pics JUST as soon as it is complete.

Last edited by justatoy; 02-14-2008 at 04:43 PM.
Old 02-14-2008, 04:46 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Post before and after pics. Your car will be hot when done.

Old 02-14-2008, 04:47 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Stacy, Just noticed that you are in Vancouver. Are you a PCA member?

Old 02-14-2008, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
Stacy, Just noticed that you are in Vancouver. Are you a PCA member?
Not yet !
Didn't know about it,let me know some info(via PM or here).

BTW Thanks.

Stacy

Old 02-14-2008, 05:00 PM
Check out

www.pca-cwr.org

or you can register with www.pca.org, cheap enrollment and they do a number of great events. First one is BBC on March 22. What car are you driving/Modding?

Ed

Old 02-14-2008, 05:07 PM
Check out

www.pca-cwr.org

or you can register with www.pca.org, cheap enrollment and they do a number of great events. First one is BBC on March 22. What car are you driving/Modding?

Ed
Thanks Ed,
I am modding/driving an 05 997 Carrera S Cabriolet.As my name says it all......Just-a-toy !
Something fun to drive.
I will check out that site/club.

Stacy

Last edited by justatoy; 02-08-2011 at 07:34 PM.
Old 02-14-2008, 05:23 PM
I use my car as a DD, but I also am hooked on DE's. I am going to do at least 5 this year, and I go to the BBC's.

Do you live/work in the city? I live in NV and work Main + Cambie area.

Old 02-14-2008, 05:27 PM
ModHog will become famous soon enough
Is your car white? If so, it'll look hot. The TechArt kit looks great on the cab and the gold DPE's will pop! Make sure to post pics. GL.

Old 02-14-2008, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by ModHog
Is your car white? If so, it'll look hot. The TechArt kit looks great on the cab and the gold DPE's will pop! Make sure to post pics. GL.
No tha car is black !
So I hope it still "pops" !

Old 02-14-2008, 07:19 PM
I use my car as a DD, but I also am hooked on DE's. I am going to do at least 5 this year, and I go to the BBC's.

Do you live/work in the city? I live in NV and work Main + Cambie area.
Live in Maple Ridge and pretty much work wherever the work takes me Vancouver to Chilliwack(construction).
Look forward to meeting you.
Hopefully I meet as many people here as I did on the NSX site.I was meeting and still talking to many people out of the Phoenix area as well as a few around California.It seems that people on these forums all have the common link (cars).Put two strangers in a room who have a similiar passion for cars and it's like they were buddies for years,LOL !!

Old 02-15-2008, 08:29 AM
I have met people at club events after I got to know them on the forums. It is a great way to learn more about your car and the people that drive them. I hope you check out the BBC and other PCA events, I think that you will enjoy them.

Ed

Old 03-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Ok I received my Techart bodykit,had it painted and then decided I wanted to build my own sideskirts,LOL !!!
Understand the sideskirts are in rough form and I will sand the shape into them.They then will be sent to make molds !
Also,the wheels showed up today and boy do they look different in person.This has to be the hardest wheel to take a pic of to show off the color.
Anyway preliminary pics of the progress !

Attached Images    

Last edited by justatoy; 03-07-2008 at 05:34 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: wheels and bodykit