997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

New Shoes (Wheels)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 02:43 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
New Shoes (Wheels)

Well they are finally ready to be shipped.........AND I AM STOKED to get them on!
Here is a pic of the NEW shoes for my car.Looking forward to something different than what I had and now WHEN I get bored I can change the look of my car in an afternoon,LOL!
These are DPE wheels.......Spsc-5 with polished lips and machined centers.

For GOOD pics got to page 4 and 8

FOR WHEEL WEIGHTS go to post #61

Stacy

Last edited by justatoy; 09-17-2012 at 11:27 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:46 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
HOTNESS Stacy! Really nice. I do think you really pulled off the gold look of the other set. Are you painting these?

Old 09-10-2010, 02:56 PM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
Nice!

Old 09-10-2010, 02:57 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by boochook
HOTNESS Stacy! Really nice. I do think you really pulled off the gold look of the other set. Are you painting these?
I still have and LOVE the gold wheels on my car BUT have decided it would be nice to be able to change my car's shoes....

Thanks for the compliment boochook and Johnny DB!
As far as color,no I am not painting these....that is how I ordered them.....polished lips and machined centers!

Stacy

Old 09-10-2010, 02:59 PM
kiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to behold
Those look great!! Can't wait for the mounted pics....

Old 09-10-2010, 03:01 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Sweet!...............

Last edited by jjc4scab; 09-11-2010 at 05:53 AM.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:26 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Too bad they are 20's, I would've come to your place and take them off your hands when you get tired of them....in about a month.

Old 09-10-2010, 04:22 PM
atr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud of
Less wheels... More wife. K thx.

Old 09-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by kiet420
Those look great!! Can't wait for the mounted pics....
Thanks...ME TOO!

Originally Posted by jjc4scab
Sweet!!!
Thanks Jim.....you need a set!

Originally Posted by NorthVan
Too bad they are 20's, I would've come to your place and take them off your hands when you get tired of them....in about a month.
Which IS why I bought 20's....to keep you away,LOL!
The way you drive buddy........not a chance,LOL!

Originally Posted by atr911
Less wheels... More wife. K thx.
Once they get here we may possibly do another photoshoot,LOL!

She will probably do anything for me now...she just got her updated wedding ring(after 7 years,LOL)....and what a 'STELLAR' piece of jewelry it is!

Happy Wife...Happy Life....

Stacy

Old 09-10-2010, 05:39 PM
PT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond repute
So very nice.

Old 09-10-2010, 05:54 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justatoy
Which IS why I bought 20's....to keep you away,LOL!
The way you drive buddy........not a chance,LOL!
How much do the rolling bricks weigh?

Old 09-10-2010, 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by NorthVan
How much do the rolling bricks weigh?
I will weigh them when I get them,along with the 3pce I have now!

But what does it matter to me.....I drive the speed limit,LOL!

Stacy

Old 09-11-2010, 12:12 AM
Better gas milage

Old 09-11-2010, 01:13 AM
itspol is on a distinguished road
Looks very nice

Old 09-11-2010, 02:59 AM
Vincent997S will become famous soon enough
That will be very nice on your car.
V.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Shoes (Wheels)