American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

'08 Viper gets 600hp at $83k

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 02:15 PM
Banned
*STATUS* is on a distinguished road
yeh i cant drive for anything, lets go to a track and check times... Ive driven many of vipers and they handle horrible, and now that ive had much track time and am pretty good, they are still horrible but are really fun to drive and push to the edge. But they are ridiculous for anything other then kickin around on a track, and thinking you look cool

Old 08-20-2007, 02:33 PM
Banned
your a ****** they do handle horribly, nothing wrong with fighting it its cool but I prefer a gt3 and i do not like the viper... get on with it kid

Old 08-20-2007, 02:47 PM
Banned
im at willow everyother week.... oh trust me when i first started driving i almost killed my self in turn 8 i have no fear and now that im pretty good its nothing, and i dont need to own a viper i have been in enough kid so move on i think they suck end of story and ill out drive you in my lil piece of sh*t project car. then do it in a gt3 or 430, i dont know why you feel you think your cool to talk all this crap when you have no idea who is on the opposite end of the line grow up, my opinion is my opinion nothing is gonna change that i dont like the car i dont like driving it except beating around a track to the limit just for kicks but other than that it all ends there. im not the best driver but im decent and i have the ***** and the skill, to get the job done well, so come to a track day just me and you when we rent it out for testing. but until then keep your opinions and stop the elementary BS

Old 08-20-2007, 03:10 PM
Banned
its a forum since when do i have to be perfect on grammer? exactly and i get paid to write you have probably read plenty of my stories and didnt even know it, shouldnt you be doing something productive instead of running your mouth with ur bs

Old 08-20-2007, 03:20 PM
.bg. has a spectacular aura about.bg. has a spectacular aura about.bg. has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by *STATUS*
its a forum since when do i have to be perfect on grammer? exactly and i get paid to write you have probably read plenty of my stories and didnt even know it, shouldnt you be doing something productive instead of running your mouth with ur bs
*SIGH*

Maybe if you spoke a bit more coherently or with merit people would take you seriously.

Old 08-20-2007, 03:26 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !

Now that **** is funny

Old 08-20-2007, 09:39 PM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
Old 08-20-2007, 10:38 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by amerlemans
Now that **** is funny
it may be funny but it is true name me 3 of your favorite magz to read!

Old 08-21-2007, 05:55 AM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Tiff didn't think much of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuQ7eqLeK3k

Last edited by 9Eleven; 08-21-2007 at 06:01 AM.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:02 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by 9Eleven
Tiff didn't think much of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuQ7eqLeK3k
Thanks couldnt agree more... it would have been a better test if they used as z06

Old 08-21-2007, 01:11 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
The one thing I can admire about the Viper is that it turned from concept to reality in an extremely short amount of time. How concept cars have you guys seen that you would buy on the spot if it became production? I can think of many, a recent one is the W12 VW Golf concept, but they just sort grab your attention and create a bunch of hoopla and then die off and get thrown in the corner of a warehouse somewhere.

Dodge, a company that wasn't in the best financial standing at the time, turned the Viper from concept to reality in something like a year or 16 months, and that has to be applauded.

Old 08-21-2007, 01:19 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
The one thing I can admire about the Viper is that it turned from concept to reality in an extremely short amount of time. How concept cars have you guys seen that you would buy on the spot if it became production? I can think of many, a recent one is the W12 VW Golf concept, but they just sort grab your attention and create a bunch of hoopla and then die off and get thrown in the corner of a warehouse somewhere.

Dodge, a company that wasn't in the best financial standing at the time, turned the Viper from concept to reality in something like a year or 16 months, and that has to be applauded.
this is true but they could have built the car so much better, when i was 12 and growing up that used to be my dream car. I knew everything there was to Know and when I saw one I went crazy then the day came for me to grow up and have the opportunity to drive them and beat up on them. It disappointed me. power and looks are there but everything else to me was lacking in quality fit and finish. which american companies have issues doing completing the finish. they do good in one area then drop the ball every where else

Old 08-21-2007, 05:42 PM
analogmike is a glorious beacon of lightanalogmike is a glorious beacon of lightanalogmike is a glorious beacon of lightanalogmike is a glorious beacon of lightanalogmike is a glorious beacon of lightanalogmike is a glorious beacon of light
your a ****** they do handle horribly, nothing wrong with fighting it its cool but I prefer a gt3 and i do not like the viper... get on with it kid
Handle horribly? They won an awful lot of races and championships and the 1st year they came out they won SS in Solo-II nationals, with no development (a handling competition) and got banned from stock classes due the Vette drivers complaining.

I race a GT3 cup and when I saw my Vipers suspension I was shocked at how much better it is designed than the Porsche, which uses lousy geometry struts up front and not that much better in the rear. But the Porsche is tweeked by the best and they handle pretty well

I have yet to take my Viper on the track but if I could set it up a bit I don't see why it would not handle as well as a Porsche. Braking is another thing though

Old 08-22-2007, 06:00 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by analogmike
Handle horribly? They won an awful lot of races and championships and the 1st year they came out they won SS in Solo-II nationals, with no development (a handling competition) and got banned from stock classes due the Vette drivers complaining.

I race a GT3 cup and when I saw my Vipers suspension I was shocked at how much better it is designed than the Porsche, which uses lousy geometry struts up front and not that much better in the rear. But the Porsche is tweeked by the best and they handle pretty well

I have yet to take my Viper on the track but if I could set it up a bit I don't see why it would not handle as well as a Porsche. Braking is another thing though
I dunno man ive had problems driving them comfortable and aggressively with out having to work really hard or beat it around and force it to do what i want, it doesnt work well with me.

Old 08-22-2007, 11:34 PM
Simba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud of
I dunno man ive had problems driving them comfortable and aggressively with out having to work really hard or beat it around and force it to do what i want, it doesnt work well with me.
Can we ban this idiot yet? Jeez...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: '08 Viper gets 600hp at $83k