Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

...Used V12 Vantage?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 11:53 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
...Used V12 Vantage?

i'm guessing this was one of the demo cars they had touring around??
http://www.motorcarsofgeorgia.com/us...95398fd97b.htm

Old 10-02-2010, 06:32 AM
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
That looks like the car I drove a month ago. In fact, the mileage even looks accurate. I think that when I drove it, the odometer was about 2500. One of the other people who test drove it said that he would buy it now if it were for sale. The response was that it will probably be available in a couple of months. The car is awesome in person but I think that the black hides some of the parts that make it special but some people will like the stealth.

Old 10-02-2010, 08:54 AM
DetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud of
This also looks JUST like the carbon black V12 I drove in Austin yesterday.

It had 2,700 miles. I wonder if they are sending around a couple of the same spec V12 Vantages? Once they hit certain mileage-they sell?

I am still in awe from driving the car. The good news is that I still enjoyed my V8V on the ride home!

Old 10-02-2010, 12:55 PM
markesq has a spectacular aura aboutmarkesq has a spectacular aura about
So who is making the first offer? lol

I wonder what kind of discount you would get for the demo?

Old 10-02-2010, 01:21 PM
DrScoles has a spectacular aura aboutDrScoles has a spectacular aura aboutDrScoles has a spectacular aura about
Looks like the one I drove also. Wonder how long the clutch is gonna last with a bunch of hacks like me test driving it!

Old 10-02-2010, 04:52 PM
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by markesq
So who is making the first offer? lol

I wonder what kind of discount you would get for the demo?
I can almost hear the dealer: "This is the only car currently available" "Ordering one right now will take 6 months" "There won't be any showroom cars" "The Carbon Black is an exclusive package" This car will sticker for just above 200K. They will offer it for about 3-5K off of sticker and settle for about 190K. That would be my guess.

Old 10-03-2010, 05:45 AM
flinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to behold
V12V stocking policy

We had a Carbon Black V12V in Detroit for the "Dream Cruise" on August 21 in which it participated along with an accompanying Rapide. On the 23rd the local dearer in Troy, MI made the V12V available for demo drives. Coming out of my V8V it was shocking...no wonder Clarkson yelled, why arn't they all like this!, as he abused one on the telly. During my drive I learned there were 4 Carbon Black V12Vs on tour in the US and as jaymoney said, there won't be any showroom cars, no dealer stock units, only customer ordered cars, just like the Rapide policy. I wonder if AM can effectively participate in the US without cars on hand? Maybe the plethora of new hardware from AM can carry them along, we will see.

Old 10-04-2010, 02:43 AM
DocN is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jaymoney
I can almost hear the dealer: "This is the only car currently available" "Ordering one right now will take 6 months" "There won't be any showroom cars" "The Carbon Black is an exclusive package" This car will sticker for just above 200K. They will offer it for about 3-5K off of sticker and settle for about 190K. That would be my guess.
Really hope so. All this "how much do we get off the sticker" and overstocked cars situation is damaging the AM brand.

The V12V is a truely awesome car and waiting 4-6 months (3 months over here) when ordering a new one just adds to the excitment. Its an AM after all and not a Kia.

Old 10-04-2010, 10:12 AM
gekko will become famous soon enoughgekko will become famous soon enough
Looks like quite of few of us have driven this car - It was a fun car to drive, right from the growl of the start. Carbon touches are nice.

Any idea what they asking for this car??

Old 10-04-2010, 11:26 AM
spamv8 is on a distinguished road
NOT AVAILABLE.
it is the demo that we have all seen touring the dealers. they took some pictures and are posting to attract customers.
not funny

Old 10-04-2010, 06:38 PM
markesq has a spectacular aura aboutmarkesq has a spectacular aura about
I emailed and received no response.

Old 10-04-2010, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by gekko
Looks like quite of few of us have driven this car - It was a fun car to drive, right from the growl of the start. Carbon touches are nice.

Any idea what they asking for this car??
Reminds me of high school when you find out that all of your friends have been with the girl your dating