Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Indoor Cover

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2014, 09:28 AM
Aerome is on a distinguished road
Indoor Cover

Any comments about where to get the fitted AM indoor cover. Seems like
dealers look at their watches for the prices and whatever the big hand and little hand are pointing to, that's it!
Thanks

Old 03-05-2014, 09:45 AM
slayer of souls is on a distinguished road
I have been researching this as well. The one recommended to me was
http://www.coverking.com/custom-car-...car-cover.html

However 450 bucks. Not too sure about that.

Old 03-05-2014, 09:48 AM
I've got the AM cover for my DB7 and really like its fit and trim. Worth the money? Heck no, but it keeps the old girl warm and dust free whilst sitting in the garage. ;-)

Old 03-05-2014, 09:48 AM
Texas F1 will become famous soon enough
I have the Coverking satin stretch covers on my Vantage. The underside is a soft flannel like material--very soft on the car's finish and great quality.

Old 03-05-2014, 10:32 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Texas F1
I have the Coverking satin stretch covers on my Vantage. The underside is a soft flannel like material--very soft on the car's finish and great quality.
Get these. Great fitted covers and not overly pricey. I have one on each Aston. Bought mine thru California Car Cover. They were like $250 or something. I got a green one and a gold one.

Last edited by XJRS Owner; 03-05-2014 at 10:34 AM.
Old 03-05-2014, 05:21 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
I like the http://autochic.com/ covers for softness and quality. They are not mass produced.

Also, AMOC has some great covers that you can design specifically for your Aston. Great quality, with a personal touch to your liking. http://www.amoc.org/users/index.php?...emart&Itemid=2

Old 03-05-2014, 09:36 PM
spf1410 has a spectacular aura aboutspf1410 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Aerome
dealers look at their watches for the prices and whatever the big hand and little hand are pointing to, that's it!
Thanks

Old 03-06-2014, 06:43 AM
oo7
oo7 will become famous soon enoughoo7 will become famous soon enough
The AM cover is great but does not keep dirt out ! We have a car cat, one that loves sleeping on hoods, roof, etc., and to my dismay fine dust under cover where dirty cat paws marked cover ! The cover is nice and will never scratch paint if kept clean. Dust wand removed cat dust easily but still an unexpected occurrence and clean step before drive

Old 03-06-2014, 06:46 AM
HenryM is on a distinguished road
Watch eBay. You can occasionally find an Aston Martin OEM cover for under $300. That's what I did when I wanted a black cover for my black V12 Vantage.

Henry

Old 03-18-2014, 11:13 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Aerome
Thanks
Kinda' late, but here's a Cover King Satin Stretch. Very snug and well tailored.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover King 'Satin Stretch'.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	381.8 KB
ID:	348377  
Old 03-18-2014, 11:56 AM
DonBond is a jewel in the roughDonBond is a jewel in the roughDonBond is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by XJRS Owner
Kinda' late, but here's a Cover King Satin Stretch. Very snug and well tailored.
wow...sexy as a well fitting sports bra.......

Old 03-18-2014, 02:22 PM
N91K is on a distinguished road
My dealer gave me a cover for both my cars for free, they fit perfectly but i honestly don't use it at all.

Old 03-21-2014, 06:47 PM
Thanks all! Appreciate the advice and good suggestions.

Old 04-07-2014, 05:52 PM
HarveyV is on a distinguished road
Car cover

Hi
I got mine from a company called prestige car covers in uk. It's pricier than the generic ones but a few hunded dollars cheaper than the genuine Aston Martin one. Looks fantastic. I got the black with red stripes. Shipping isn't too slow but its custom made and ships from the uk.

Old 04-07-2014, 06:07 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by HarveyV
Hi
I got mine from a company called prestige car covers in uk. It's pricier than the generic ones but a few hunded dollars cheaper than the genuine Aston Martin one. Looks fantastic. I got the black with red stripes. Shipping isn't too slow but its custom made and ships from the uk.
+1. I bought one of my covers from them. Customized to my liking. Excellent company to work with, and the quality met me very high expectations. This is who the AMOC uses, but you have no middle person, and bit lower prices.