Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

4th time the charm for a Aston

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2017, 04:17 PM
CarshowRell is an unknown quantity at this point
4th time the charm for a Aston

So I have been in love for Astons for the last 5 years or so. 1st time I was headed to purchase a DB9 in 2014 passed up on it to buy my wife a new car. 2nd time was later that year bought a Bentley Flying Spur over a Rapide I was looking at. And then made two other Bentley Spurs purchases in 2015 for my business. Really leaning towards a older model Vantage convertible the prices are amazing and so Im hearing you can warranty them as long as they are not over 10 years old( Same as Bentley). Well anyways looking to make it happen this time around. I will be sure to post pics and vids soon.

Old 01-27-2017, 06:45 PM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
Well congrats in advance

Old 01-29-2017, 12:18 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
I'll save my congrats until you buy one. You could just as easily get distracted again and buy a Rolls this time

Old 02-01-2017, 01:41 PM
spikemd is just really nicespikemd is just really nicespikemd is just really nicespikemd is just really nice
DB9 and Vantage are different beasts, but both great and vastly different from the Bentleys. Prices are very reasonable on used ones right now. Decide between 6 speed or sport shift as 6 speeds are more rare (and more fun to drive! ). Have fun shopping and test driving. Step up and pull the trigger this time!

Old 02-01-2017, 02:37 PM
Originally Posted by mkzhang
Well congrats in advance
Thanx buddy

Old 02-01-2017, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender
I'll save my congrats until you buy one. You could just as easily get distracted again and buy a Rolls this time
😂😂😂😂 Im almost certain 100% this time unless I gain a major contract then it's Lamborghini

Old 02-01-2017, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by spikemd
DB9 and Vantage are different beasts, but both great and vastly different from the Bentleys. Prices are very reasonable on used ones right now. Decide between 6 speed or sport shift as 6 speeds are more rare (and more fun to drive! ). Have fun shopping and test driving. Step up and pull the trigger this time!
In 2014 I test drove a 2006 DB9 low miles, automatic and drove like a beast. I recently test drove the DB11 and it scared me when I floored it lol. Never drove a Vantage but looking at the 2009s they come with 420 hp still fast enough for me 😃 4th the charm buddy 👍👍

Old 02-02-2017, 07:57 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Originally Posted by CarshowRell
😂😂😂😂 Im almost certain

Hence I will reserve my congratulations until you post pictures of your Vantage. You could get the monster contract and buy a Bugatti! In which case, I will still offer my congratulations, and my resume'.

Old 02-02-2017, 08:02 PM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
The prices are great right now.
Good luck with the hunt!

Old 02-03-2017, 06:44 AM
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender
Hence I will reserve my congratulations until you post pictures of your Vantage. You could get the monster contract and buy a Bugatti! In which case, I will still offer my congratulations, and my resume'.
HAHAHA I know man. Aston Martin is my dream car no matter the income status Im definitely getting one. Monster contract just means newer Aston 😎😎

Old 02-03-2017, 06:45 AM
Originally Posted by Zettinger
The prices are great right now.
Good luck with the hunt!

Thank You. Almost every other day Im looking at Autotrader 😊

Old 02-03-2017, 09:54 AM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by CarshowRell
Thank You. Almost every other day Im looking at Autotrader 😊
I found cars.com and cargurus.com better sources for Aston Martins when I was looking 6 months ago.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.