Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

What did you do to your Aston today?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2017, 10:09 AM
AMG_Beast is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Gene G
I took the Aston to Eurocharge Orlando for a dyno tune. They worked with Jerry in Houston to get it dialed in. The car is much more responsive and has more torque throughout the rev range. It also has the max rev moved to 7700.
My car is a 2008 with the 4.3 engine. It has the factory power pack, KH 200 cel cats,an X pipe and a Quicsilver sport exhaust. Waiting for Redpants dry filters.
Do you have baseline numbers?

Old 06-15-2017, 01:51 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
The first dyno pulls were with the factory power pack, 200 cel cats, x pipe, and the Quicksilver sport exhaust. Before the tune it showed 335 hp. 285 torque.

Last edited by Gene G; 06-15-2017 at 01:55 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 04:24 AM
Graze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to all
well I got some new wheels & tyres fitted to fill out the guards

really looks the part now with the V12V wheels

then the new steering wheel I had made arrived from my contact in Poland

Have had wheels built by Krys before & he does a brilliant job, just need to fit it now

Graze

Old 07-03-2017, 07:35 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful. Please pm my contact and price information. Thanks

Old 07-03-2017, 10:36 AM
W126C will become famous soon enough
^^^^^^^^^
What he said.
PM please.

Regards,

Old 07-03-2017, 05:06 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
I spent the last few days cleaning her; wheels off, clay bar, polish, shine. I did the X5 too.

Old 07-03-2017, 05:40 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Very nice, that color really pops in the sun.
Ron

Old 07-05-2017, 07:47 AM
svre46 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Dalecannavan
I spent the last few days cleaning her; wheels off, clay bar, polish, shine. I did the X5 too.

Love the pair in the sun.

Old 07-05-2017, 09:35 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Traded my 15 GT with a 15 V12S

Today I signed the paperwork to trade my 2015 GT with a Black V12S the one at Napleton AM - I have a two year extended warranty... still have not decided to keep the V12 wheels and sell my current ones with Michelin PSS (see picts) or transfer the old wheels to the New V12S and sell the Aston Wheels... feedback?

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rick_Aston2.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	479537  
Old 07-05-2017, 02:50 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Dalecannavan

Please look into 22ple glass coatings. There are other brands, but that is the one I always use. USE this on all wheels on both cars. You obviously love keeping the cars and wheels clean, but this will work 100x better than the wheel wax you use. Also, only need to re-apply about 2-3yrs down the road and easier to clean. Also easier to apply and remove.

I can always help get professional level polishes, tools, etc... at a good price, save you a few bucks and you get high level equipment. Just pm me. Wont make a penny, thats not the purpose. Purpose is to help provide the AMs with the best care possible.

Old 07-05-2017, 05:57 PM
Batman-76 has a spectacular aura aboutBatman-76 has a spectacular aura aboutBatman-76 has a spectacular aura about
I've just heard my BC order from RedPants is ready to ship!!

Super excited to see these in person then installed!

Old 07-05-2017, 05:59 PM
Batman-76 has a spectacular aura aboutBatman-76 has a spectacular aura aboutBatman-76 has a spectacular aura about
PictureClick image for larger version

Name:	photo967.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	832.6 KB
ID:	479552

Old 07-05-2017, 08:35 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
Today I signed the paperwork to trade my 2015 GT with a Black V12S the one at Napleton AM - I have a two year extended warranty... still have not decided to keep the V12 wheels and sell my current ones with Michelin PSS (see picts) or transfer the old wheels to the New V12S and sell the Aston Wheels... feedback?
Well that is a nice upgrade. Are you tired of us common V8 folk?
Ron

Old 07-05-2017, 09:00 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
Aren't the V12's wider? I'd at least try the Corsa's out and make your decision then.

Old 07-06-2017, 02:27 AM
Graze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to all
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender
Aren't the V12's wider? I'd at least try the Corsa's out and make your decision then.
V12 wheels 9.5" front and 11" rear with different offsets and 35 profile front tyres and 30 profile rear

V8 wheels won't look good on V12 as I think they will sit too far under the guards (about 1/4 inch at front and 1/2 inch at rear I'm guessing - based on just putting V12V wheels on my V8)

Graze

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What did you do to your Aston today?