Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

anyone ever daily drive a Rapide?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2019, 04:23 PM
goto35 will become famous soon enoughgoto35 will become famous soon enough
anyone ever daily drive a Rapide?

just wondering prices coming down, im concidering it. selling my v8 vantage and get rapide and daily it.

Old 04-17-2019, 09:22 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
There's one at Morries AM in Minneapolis, a 2015 (it was on the floor a long time before selling, so say a late 2015) - with 35,000 miles on it - saw it locally drive a lot in spring to fall months, with that many miles, it was likely a daily drive given our short driving season. Did not see it in the shop much, so probably reliable.

Old 04-17-2019, 01:07 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
I drive it all year round as my only car. Have the Rapide winter wheel set as well. All that being said, I work from home and drive about 4-5k a year. I do live where it snows and the car is fine as long as there is no snow on on the ground. Quite warm inside and double pane glass is terrific.