Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

anyone use a battery charger on their bentley?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 02:55 PM
blitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to behold
heh damn ok buying a ctek now. thanks letting us know.

Old 05-13-2009, 02:58 PM
blitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Roofie
did u get ur car yet, or its in transit
in transit on its way over.

Old 05-13-2009, 03:04 PM
ctek is only $65 :-)

Old 05-06-2011, 02:09 PM
nevert00fast will become famous soon enoughnevert00fast will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Jrox

The car has (2) batteries so make sure you hook it up to the right one!
Hate to bring back such an old thread. But which one is the main battery and which is the aux battery on a '08 Flying Spur?

Old 05-06-2011, 03:38 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
If it is the same as the CGT, you want to hook it up to the left side battery (the driver's side USA spec). On the CGT you see a 12V 'cigarette lighter type' jack in the trunk on the same side for the charging unit to plug in. Hope this helps.

Old 05-07-2011, 12:37 PM
nevert00fast will become famous soon enoughnevert00fast will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
If it is the same as the CGT, you want to hook it up to the left side battery (the driver's side USA spec). On the CGT you see a 12V 'cigarette lighter type' jack in the trunk on the same side for the charging unit to plug in. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the response. I have a 12v cigarette light type jack but not the charging plug. I guess I can get the CTEK charger with the clamps and just go directly on the battery terminals.

Old 05-26-2011, 01:04 AM
djjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nice
Can you use the cigarette light socket in the trunk to use as charging port if you can custom make the male connector with the ctek??

Old 05-26-2011, 06:30 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
ctek sells the cigarette lighter plug.
http://smartercharger.com/accessorie...nnect-cig-plug

Old 05-28-2011, 09:35 PM
djjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nicedjjoonie is just really nice
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
ctek sells the cigarette lighter plug.
http://smartercharger.com/accessorie...nnect-cig-plug
Great! Now I have to check if the lighter socket still works when the ignition is off. Thanks

Old 05-31-2011, 01:40 PM
just letting you know the lighter socket works even when the ignition is off and it could be used with the lighter socket to charge the car!
i just got the ctek 7002 and works great, but didnt try the lighter socket yet.
Thanks

Old 06-09-2011, 08:55 PM
jc_333 will become famous soon enough
Hi

First post here, hi to all!

Does anyone know which model Bentley uses for their charger? Is the Bentley one custom made or just a rebadge Ctek model....?

Thanks

J

Old 06-10-2011, 06:52 AM
It is a rebadges ctek. Just get a middle or top line ctek and you'll be fine.

Old 06-13-2011, 12:31 AM
Quick question on this issue.

I have a 12v flip out connector on the left side by the battery on my car. However, when I compare official pictures it shows a direct plug in connector.

So anyone tried the 12v socket with a cteck to recharge your battery?

Many thanks
J

Originally Posted by nevert00fast
Thanks for the response. I have a 12v cigarette light type jack but not the charging plug. I guess I can get the CTEK charger with the clamps and just go directly on the battery terminals.

Attached Images   
Old 06-19-2011, 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by jc_333
Hi

First post here, hi to all!

Does anyone know which model Bentley uses for their charger? Is the Bentley one custom made or just a rebadge Ctek model....?

Thanks

J
Ctek 7002 is the same one, but the bentley one doesnt have couple of options that 7002 has like reconditioning the battery etc.

Old 06-20-2011, 08:48 AM
Thanks for the reply.

Manage to find a used one on Bay for us80.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: anyone use a battery charger on their bentley?