Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Aston vs. Bentley

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2012, 07:14 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kensilver
Did you select your wife on a proven list of her housekeeping abilities, or her looks?
not married, yet anyways! lol ...I'm 36 and single!

Old 09-03-2012, 07:23 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sunir
Then forget about marriage - your cars will be far more rewarding!

Old 09-03-2012, 07:30 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Then forget about marriage - your cars will be far more rewarding!
haha Ken you crack me up...I wish. Eventually I hope to find the right gal and settle down. But today is not that day! ...

I've always loved Bentleys so hoping to add one to the stable at some point. Not as a sports car but as a cruiser.

My next sports car purchase though will be Italian...458, Scud, Manaul trans 430, or Challenge stradale (one of my personal late model favs), or Lambo LP670-4 SV or UGR TT Gallardo SuperLeggera. Or with the way prices have come down on the McLaren MP4 12C.

Old 09-03-2012, 07:38 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
...I've always loved Bentleys so hoping to add one to the stable at some point. Not as a sports car but as a cruiser...
That's exactly what they're best at. Oh, and speed.

Old 09-04-2012, 06:09 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Smart man! Stay 'single' forever. Life partner verbal agreement should more than satisfy any honest woman who truly loves you. Should you ever be in doubt, attend a few sessions of divorce court for a reality check of why to avoid such legal contracts.

Old 09-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Smart man! Stay 'single' forever. Life partner verbal agreement should more than satisfy any honest woman who truly loves you....
But then what do you call the grandchildren... 'children of my daughter's partner'...? Not quite as homely as grandkids.

But then, everything changes, and this generation has changed more than most.

Old 09-04-2012, 09:26 PM
Lol... All good. I'm in the city so I still go out and have my time to enjoy hobbies and time to do what I want... Plus I'm thinking about next chapter of my life, starting another business, marriage, family etc... Cars and stuff are great, they've always been something I've liked...who knows maybe one day an SUV with a soccer mom sticker will join the stable, hear lambo is coming out with one!! Lol

Old 09-05-2012, 03:47 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
But then what do you call the grandchildren... 'children of my daughter's partner'...?
As i recall, hundreds of years ago in the Bible / Torah / etc that offspring were referred to as children, grandchildren, etc and there was no marriage licensing back then and couples were respected. Agree this generation and perhaps the one before have changed quite a bit (perhaps due to the ease of technology). This change, or evolution if you will, imho has changed in some ways good, others less so. Of course that is IMHO and history is generally skewed by the writer's opinion (or that of the company/religion/etc backing said writings).

The human species is indeed very interesting...

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 09-05-2012 at 03:50 AM.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:45 AM
Wedgeduck will become famous soon enough
I have been engaged for three years. She has been asking me for a final date. I don't know. I love my toys and women. I am 46 and with no children and I have always love my free spirited life. My mother wants grandchildren from me. I told her you have plenty of those, how about I collect more toys and stick them in your garage? She said no. Only grand kids....,

Old 09-05-2012, 07:47 AM
Sunir, you are from the DC metropolis right? I used to work in DC. Lots of family and friends out there.

Old 09-05-2012, 05:56 PM
^^^ I used to live in the DC area, had a condo over in McLean. Now I live in Baltimore moved into the city about a year and half ago... what about you what did you do over here, and what made you move out to Long Beach?

There are a few Bentleys in this area, much more common then Astons that's for sure, I think I've only seen less then a handful of DB9/DBS and I know the owners.

Old 09-05-2012, 08:31 PM
In my younger and wilder days I was in the nightclub business. Knew alot of promoters and club owners, I have live in Baltimore for a few years also. Lived a few blocks from the Inner Harbor. Used to bar hop Fells Point. Love all the crab joints. Love obryksky crab house. I grew up in the LBC. Back home to start another venture. Oh, try Sissons off of Soutn Charles, and that open market oyster bar on that corner. Great seafood.

Last edited by Wedgeduck; 09-05-2012 at 08:34 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:19 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
I bought a Bentley but like Aston. Neither are common around here.

Interesting how this went from cars to wives????? Now lets examine which are more costly and in need. I know one is easier to trade that's for sure.

Old 09-06-2012, 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
I bought a Bentley but like Aston. Neither are common around here.

Interesting how this went from cars to wives????? Now lets examine which are more costly and in need. I know one is easier to trade that's for sure.For sure
For sure the wives and girlfriends cost alot more for upkeep. I think I would have plenty of more fun toys and trips if I didn't have these high maintenance gals I dated through the year. Hell, they were fun(the gals). I got what I paid for

Old 09-06-2012, 08:35 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Wedgeduck
For sure the wives and girlfriends cost alot more for upkeep. I think I would have plenty of more fun toys and trips if I didn't have these high maintenance gals I dated through the year. Hell, they were fun(the gals). I got what I paid for
Great attitude. Now back to the thread Bentley or Asston.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Aston vs. Bentley