BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

[Vid] Modded E92 M3 DCT vs. Modded E60 M5

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 07:58 PM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MPower82
there are solutions to that. slapping a diff on a modded M5 will make it pretty even with any M3 under 100. I think you shoud try Amedali and report back the results.

I chose not to exchange the diff because I like the high speed runs. Where the M3 lacks, so it is not an all around good performer. We can go ahead and test that out too.
Dude, I'm the guy that schooled Amedali from a stop when I was STOCK.

From that video, its the M5 that is lacking, in everything except excess weight.

No offense buddy, but the M5 is not all that fast, you obviously are not familiar with the M3 scene or who you are talking to.

Old 04-26-2009, 10:41 PM
MPower82 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by CURI0

From that video, its the M5 that is lacking, in everything except excess weight.

No offense buddy, but the M5 is not all that fast, you obviously are not familiar with the M3 scene or who you are talking to.
I know exactly who I am talking to, "dude". But you ran Amedali before the S-2 Dinan full set up. I see you take pride on bashing RPI performance products, hence your comment above,

"From that video, its the M5 that is lacking, in everything except excess weight."

yet come to the shop and swear by them. Can't wait to see you there again so I can put your fake *** on the spot. You tend to talk the talk man, but rarely walk the walk. Get off the PC and bring your "unbeatable" M3 out. Obviously you do not know who I am either, ask around kid.

Last edited by MPower82; 04-26-2009 at 10:46 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:46 PM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
I know exactly who I am talking to, "dude". But you ran Amedali before the S-2 Dinan full set up. I see you take pride on bashing RPI performance products, hence your comment above,

"From that video, its the M5 that is lacking, in everything except excess weight."

yet come to the shop and swear by them. Can't wait to see you there again so I can put your fake *** on the spot. You tend to talk the talk man, but rarely walk the walk. Get off the PC and bring your "unbeatable" M3 out. Obviously you do not know who I am either, ask around kid.
You are pretty dim, considering I am running the full RPI exhaust and the RPI scoops. RPI bashing? LOL! If I am critiquing anything it would be M5 owners such as yourself.

Fake ***? Rarely walk the walk? The only thing that would get walked is you. Run my car, let me guess, you want to start at 100 mph?

Last edited by CURI0; 04-26-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:51 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by germeezy1
You need to school other M5 owners on how to drive. I always pound M5 and M6's badly from a 60 mph roll, in fact never lost to one. I am trapping maybe 120-121 off the nitrous on a good day and with them trapping as high as 118-119 it should be alot closer.
Hey germeezy1 so you say you're trapping 120-121 off nitrous, well what are you trapping on nitrous?
BTW what are your times? Document.

You beat all M5 / M6's huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIGej-dAolA

So come buddy show us your M3 running a 10.57 sec pass at 130.
Just saying you know since you are talking big performance and smack down of all M5/M6's.

Ranger

Oh btw, Curio you're again talking big, you surely do not fail.

Old 04-26-2009, 10:52 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
you guys want to get this thread closed just keep up the name calling and I'll gladly oblige

Old 04-26-2009, 10:52 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Hey germeezy1 so you say you're trapping 120-121 off nitrous, well what are you trapping on nitrous?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIGej-dAolA

Just saying you know since you are talking big performance and smack down of all M5/M6's.

Ranger

Maybe you should talk when you actually have a running car? How long has ASR been working on your turbo setup again? Run your mouth when you actually have the car, if they can deliver.

People can beat your M5 on foot as of right now.

Old 04-26-2009, 10:53 PM
You are pretty dim, considering I am running the full RPI exhaust and the RPI scoops. RPI bashing? LOL!

Fake ***? Run my car, let me guess, you want to start at 100 mph?
Exactly, why do you run full RPI parts and bash on a full RPI M5?

No, the race can be over at 80.

Old 04-26-2009, 10:57 PM
Banned
Exactly, why do you run full RPI parts and bash on a full RPI M5?

No, the race can be over at 80.
You actually need this spelled out for you? If I am running their parts, how am I bashing them? Do you need a clue? I am not bashing anything but people who seem to think the M5 is on another planet of fast thanks to Gustav's biased videos.

Obviously, as you saw, the M5 can't even pull away from a bolt on DCT M3. Seems the M5 isn't as fast as you think it is.

Old 04-26-2009, 11:00 PM
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger

Ranger

Careful Ranger, Curio might say the can beat the AWD M5 also.

Old 04-26-2009, 11:02 PM
Banned
Careful Ranger, Curio might say the can beat the AWD M5 also.
Nice try at changing the subject, using others achievements almost makes you feel better about yourself, right?

There is nothing magical about putting a direct port nitrous setup on a car, what, you can't do that with an M3? Only M5's have nitrous? Looks like they need it.

Old 04-26-2009, 11:31 PM
Nice try at changing the subject, using others achievements almost makes you feel better about yourself, right?

There is nothing magical about putting a direct port nitrous setup on a car, what, you can't do that with an M3? Only M5's have nitrous? Looks like they need it.
No one is changing the subject. We could go with this conversation for ever. The M3 is made for low end power and going around a track. M5 is a saloon that was made for Grand Touring. What the m3 lacks in, the M5 excels and vice versa. You are obviously in love with your M3 so you think it will beat every M5 that has bolt ons.

You want to run, let's run. But if you want to keep having this converstaion, get at me next time you see me at RPI. And that is that.

Old 04-27-2009, 12:05 AM
Banned
No one is changing the subject. We could go with this conversation for ever. The M3 is made for low end power and going around a track. M5 is a saloon that was made for Grand Touring. What the m3 lacks in, the M5 excels and vice versa. You are obviously in love with your M3 so you think it will beat every M5 that has bolt ons.

You want to run, let's run. But if you want to keep having this converstaion, get at me next time you see me at RPI. And that is that.
You obviously are in love with your M5 so you think it will beat every M3 that has bolt ons. I know my M3 will walk away from your M5, any contest you want.

You want to run, let's run. If you want to keep having this conversation, talk to me next I'm at RPI. Even though somehow you thought I was "bashing" RPI, when I could not be more supportive. Is that, that?

Old 04-27-2009, 03:14 AM
Murtaza will become famous soon enough

The M5 is not all that fast...you're a joke. The M5 is a comfy 4 door sedan not a relatively cramped creaky 2 door coupe, show some respect.

I'm suddenly reminded Jeremy Clarksons portrayal of the classic '****' M3 driver

Old 04-27-2009, 03:46 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Murtaza
The M5 is not all that fast...you're a joke. The M5 is a comfy 4 door sedan not a relatively cramped creaky 2 door coupe, show some respect.

I'm suddenly reminded Jeremy Clarksons portrayal of the classic '****' M3 driver
You're a joke. Cramped, creaky 2 door coupe? You sure it is not you that needs to show some respect?

Old 04-27-2009, 04:31 AM
Murtaza will become famous soon enough
You're a joke. Cramped, creaky 2 door coupe? You sure it is not you that needs to show some respect?
Relatively. Or are going to pretend your M3 has the fit, finish and interior quality of an M5?

You describe the M5 as slow and one dimensional when in reality it's a 4 door supercar thats recieved rave reviews for years. Different car, different purpose.

Last edited by Murtaza; 04-27-2009 at 04:33 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: [Vid] Modded E92 M3 DCT vs. Modded E60 M5