BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

[Vid] Modded E92 M3 DCT vs. Modded E60 M5

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 01:23 AM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Okay but how does it work? How is the nitrogen run in the bottle?
Is the bottled filled with nitrous and nitrogen? If so then you can not fill a 20lb bottle fully with nitrous.
What am I missing?

Another point, germeezy1 please tell me what you know about S85 engine failures that have been "swept under the rug".
Please be more specific with your accusations.
If you can deliver a nitrous system for the S85 at $1,000 you are a miracle worker. Your typical tuner charges $1,000 plus for an ECU generic tune. The components and install of the system I guess you feel is nothing.
So please since you know so much can you fill me in?
Oh btw who the hell say that ASR invented nitrous? Please specifically point this out to me.

Ranger
The nitrous bottle is filled with nitrous and the nitrogen bottle is filled with nitrogen. There are two bottles used, piggybacked in a sense.

Old 04-30-2009, 12:38 PM
tightie is on a distinguished road
tightie how's your M3 coming along? I can't wait to see your results.
Your M3 will be a killer.
Keep us posted with your results.
Great choice of modding. It's making me think about getting an M6 and a bolt on G-Power SC'er kit.

Best of luck

Ranger
Hey Juan,
Thanks, I can't wait either. I'm waiting for the new parts from Germany. Once the parts are in, I'll go back to the dyno. I can't wait to see your build once your done! How much closer are you?

Josh

Old 04-30-2009, 09:04 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tightie
Hey Juan,
Thanks, I can't wait either. I'm waiting for the new parts from Germany. Once the parts are in, I'll go back to the dyno. I can't wait to see your build once your done! How much closer are you?

Josh
Josh glad to here and can't wait to see your M3 out there doing runs and making kills.
Get some Mickey T's DR and go for that 11 flat my friend.

The project is intense. There's alot of original fabrication and been delayed waiting for the most recent Garrett turbo technology.
Next month should see finish line but then need to breakin the engine with all the new internals. New compression down.
I'll PM you. We haven't put out any pics of the project for very specific reasons.

Get that M3 out there and start kicking butt.

Juan

Old 05-01-2009, 08:35 PM
DevJ is on a distinguished road
This is kind of off topic but GT3Ranger, Your M5 is sexiest one I've ever seen..That car inspired me to get my parents to get one

Old 05-03-2009, 06:23 PM
DLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond repute
Josh glad to here and can't wait to see your M3 out there doing runs and making kills.
Get some Mickey T's DR and go for that 11 flat my friend.

The project is intense. There's alot of original fabrication and been delayed waiting for the most recent Garrett turbo technology.
Next month should see finish line but then need to breakin the engine with all the new internals. New compression down.
I'll PM you. We haven't put out any pics of the project for very specific reasons.

Get that M3 out there and start kicking butt.

Juan
Juan, I'd love to run a GT3, I believe there is one around my area, he was at Mfest as well, I'll try and setup a friendly run. It may have already been discussed here, but how does a modded M5 do against a GT3?