***warning*** Do Not Use Vishnu's Ecu Pggyback For The 335

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 08:37 PM
Banned
CEA 3 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Marc
CEA3 mr 15 posts!

funny... you really think post counts mean something?

EXACTLY MY POINT WHY YOU ARE FULL OF IT!!!!

lets just say becareful who you talk to... some people might actualy work at BMW and would know of these things.

Old 07-16-2007, 08:38 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Why dont you mind your own business the car is repaired already. I am giving a warning do as you wish.

Old 07-16-2007, 08:38 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CEA 3

funny... you really think post counts mean something?

EXACTLY MY POINT WHY YOU ARE FULL OF IT!!!!

lets just say becareful who you talk to... some people might actualy work at BMW and would know of these things.
How about we do this without the I know someone type BS threat. Thanks.

Old 07-16-2007, 08:40 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Marc
You guys must be thick...my Uncles car got reapired under warranty he has bought 30+ CARS from this dealer and they pulled in a favor..the area BMW rep told him they have seen this incident several times and asked him if it had a Vishnu piggyback ECU, the unit had been removed from the car prior to drop off at BMW. Then BMW discovered the cat issue and others with the OEM ECU.

Do whatever the fukc you want to you own cars why would you doubt what I say I have nothing to gain from this as well I have contacted Vishnu repatedly and gotten no CS or response. I am done why help you are all ignorant and I dont need to back this up I saw the part be installed , drove the car and then saw the outcome after it fukced up the car..
Your every shops pefect customer.....

Tech-"sir you need a new motor"
You- " really why"
Tech- "your blinker fluid ran low and blew your motor"
You- "ok go ahead and do it"

Old 07-16-2007, 08:41 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Your every shops pefect customer.....

Tech-"sir you need a new motor"
You- " really why"
Tech- "your blinker fluid ran low and blew your motor"
You- "ok go ahead and do it"

Enough already CEA 3, with the personal insults/attacks.

Marc was sharing an experience he had, and warning others.

Old 07-16-2007, 08:41 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Jimbo
How about we do this without the I know someone type BS threat. Thanks.
ahahahah wouldnt that be this whole thread?

this thread

" i heard this, i heard that"

no hard data and false claims through out.

Old 07-16-2007, 08:42 PM
Who is "we"
Once again CEA 3... who is WE?

Old 07-16-2007, 08:43 PM
Banned
IN all honesty....

I apreciate people that get on forums and give everyone a heads up... but its just hard when there isnt much data to back it up.

Im glad whatever happen to your uncles car he got fixed and its in the past, but you just have to see it from everyone's point of view... some might just believe it with out anything, and others are going to questions, why, what, how, when, who?

Old 07-16-2007, 08:45 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Take it with a grain of salt. Why are you so supportive of the PROcede, CEA3? With so few posts, you lack the credibility to counter anybody.
Sure Marc lacks hard evidence, but that doesn't mean he can't share his experience. Someone with 4,000+ posts on this forum isn't going to feed us BS by the spoonfull for no reason. If you doubt it, doubt it. But I find it ironic how you're so incredulous.

Old 07-16-2007, 08:45 PM
I find it really funny that "marc" is really going about posting this online.

There are no facts AT all from your end Marc, and you have provided us with zero information that would lead us to believe procede really caused this.... not to mention i really dont think "his cats melted, and ECU fried" AT ALL.. and think that someone is just trying to hurt someones business on a public forum which to me is very childish.

please Provide facts on how your "contact" came to the conclusion that procede "did" any of this....

also I find it very weird that this "is happening nationwide with procede" according to your "contact" and yet this is the first we have EVER heard of it and ZERO data on your end to suppor it.
.... Who is "us" and "we?"

Old 07-16-2007, 08:46 PM
Banned
Who is "we"
I am on many other forums, and work on many BMW's.... and this is the first time "we" on other forums have heard of this.

THere is a link on other forums to this thread and people are saying "never heard of this"

im not saying "we" meaning vishnu.... i have nothing to do with vishnu at all... im just an enthusiast as you are.

Old 07-16-2007, 08:49 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by WyattH
Take it with a grain of salt. Why are you so supportive of the PROcede, CEA3? With so few posts, you lack the credibility to counter anybody.
Sure Marc lacks hard evidence, but that doesn't mean he can't share his experience. Someone with 4,000+ posts on this forum isn't going to feed us BS by the spoonfull for no reason. If you doubt it, doubt it. But I find it ironic how you're so incredulous.
Sorry I dont have many post counts on this forum... but many others I do...

what I do know is I have been working on these cars and see them everyday, and this is the first I have heard of it...

post counts mean nothing over knowledge.... that is a fact!

Old 07-16-2007, 08:50 PM
Banned
.... Who is "us" and "we?"
"us" meaning you, and everyone on this forums... "us" as in enthusiast.... and "we" as in the people on forums and again enthusiast.

Old 07-16-2007, 08:53 PM
win
win is on a distinguished road
I am on many other forums, and work on many BMW's.... and this is the first time "we" on other forums have heard of this.

THere is a link on other forums to this thread and people are saying "never heard of this"

im not saying "we" meaning vishnu.... i have nothing to do with vishnu at all... im just an enthusiast as you are.
ok. you don't work for vishnu. you did not perform the tuning on Marc's uncle's car. You have ZERO proximity to the issue. so pipe down a few notches.

A concern and live experience was brought up by Marc. A representative from Vishnu is trying to respond and investigate further. So, pipe down your bull**** so that I, and others, who have genuine interest in purchasing this or similar modification in the future, get the straight facts.

Your bashing and *****ing is getting you nowhere, and most importantly, it's not helping anything. So, just take a chill pill and let those with proximity to the issue respond and figure this out aloud and clearly.

Old 07-16-2007, 08:58 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Man 29 guest are viewing this thread.

Good luck

Byron

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ***warning*** Do Not Use Vishnu's Ecu Pggyback For The 335