BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

***warning*** Do Not Use Vishnu's Ecu Pggyback For The 335

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 11:09 AM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Let's keep this thread ON-TOPIC, or all posts NOT RELATED to the ORIGINAL POST WILL be deleted...

Old 07-17-2007, 11:11 AM
grkM3 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Terry335
Not sure what you're talking about. Have you mixed me up with someone else?
Are you serious?grow the hell up,you sign up here and your first post is ******* on shiv,Lets see how many other terry335 could there be

Go play with your resistors and try not to melt any cats.

I will not go off topic anymore and I'm sorry to the mod but there are going to be alot of trolls coming over here now with this thread.

I will kepp the rest in pms.

Marc is online wheres his responce?

Old 07-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Originally Posted by Shiv@Vishnu
Another claim which I find hard to believe. Just PM me his name and I'll get to the bottom of this myself.

Shiv
Shiv

I have several PM's to you and emails that have gone unreplied. Last thing you want to call me is a liar.

Old 07-17-2007, 11:14 AM
Terry335 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Raz5219
Wow, this really got out of hand fast. I think that for the benefit of all 335 owners, Marc should cooperate with Shiv and give him the contact info he needs to research the problem further and help prevent other tuning related problems down the road. Marc, I respect that you came here to tell us about your uncles car issues, but it doesn't do us any good unless you give us (and shiv) more facts as to the circumstances of the melted cats and ECU. THis could very well be the result of the Procede being installed improperly which is not the fault of Vishnu racing. I believe that your uncle had the problem, but help us do something about it at the least. Just coming on the net and degrading Vishnu and Procede does no one any good.
As salacious as it is to think the claim is true, I have to admit it sounds extremely embellished to me. To melt the cats you’d need EGTs so far off the scale that your exhaust manifolds would glow solid orange.

On the other hand I can see a piggyback system damaging the ECU if installed incorrectly or internally defective. Back to lurk mode…

Old 07-17-2007, 11:21 AM
Terry335 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by grkM3
Are you serious?grow the hell up,you sign up here and your first post is ******* on shiv,Lets see how many other terry335 could there be

Go play with your resistors and try not to melt any cats.

I will not go off topic anymore and I'm sorry to the mod but there are going to be alot of trolls coming over here now with this thread.

I will kepp the rest in pms.

Marc is online wheres his responce?

Betting back on topic I understand the PROCede harness has two 3.3k resistors in it to separate the o2 sensor signals. A defective resistor there could cause a lean condition and serious problems like described. It would be nice to test the alleged failed hardware in more detail.

Old 07-17-2007, 11:34 AM
Former Vendor
Shiv has a spectacular aura aboutShiv has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Marc
Shiv

I have several PM's to you and emails that have gone unreplied. Last thing you want to call me is a liar.
Marc,
I am not accusing of anything. Perhaps something is wrong with my PM box, but I do not have any messages from you. Could you please reply to the message I sent to you?

Old 07-17-2007, 04:50 PM
kem
kem is on a distinguished road
A dealer will always blame problems on mods, regardless if they are at fault or not.

Old 07-17-2007, 04:56 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by kem
A dealer will always blame problems on mods, regardless if they are at fault or not.
You haven't been dealing with a reputable dealer(s) if they give you that line.

Old 07-17-2007, 05:07 PM
picus is on a distinguished road
It really does depend on the dealer; I've found some that are extremely open minded with regard to mods. That said, this story just doesn't make sense. I am not saying Marc is a liar, far from it; I just think there is more to this story that perhaps he doesn't even know.

Old 07-17-2007, 05:55 PM
Former Vendor
Still waiting on the name of the uncle. PM inbox is still ready to hear from you Marc.

shiv

Old 07-17-2007, 07:55 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
I am asking him to call you please he is leaving for Israel for 2 weeks on Sunday for a family vacation and he has been super busy...I called him tonight. Please PM me a contact that works for you and a time that also works.

Old 07-17-2007, 09:46 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Marc
I am asking him to call you please he is leaving for Israel for 2 weeks on Sunday for a family vacation and he has been super busy...I called him tonight. Please PM me a contact that works for you and a time that also works.
I don't know why this is so hard Marc. All I'm asking for is his name so I can look at our purchase and callback records.

You had no problem starting an entire thread telling people to stay away from the PROcede and that we were completely nonresponsive to your uncle. Yet, you wont provide his name via PM.

Best Regards,
shiv

Old 07-18-2007, 09:09 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Marc just PM the guy the name already and put this to bed man.
Whether his product is good or bad I do not know but maybe just PM him the name to look up the records and make whatever is wrong right if it is his fault?
his website is clearly listed in his signature and number to reach him is there as well.

Vishnu Performance Systems
Sales and Tech Support
Please Ship ECU's Here
316 South Eagle Nest Lane
Danville, California 94506

Vishnu Performance Installs
1260 Pacific St.
Union City, CA 94587

Email:
sales@vishnutuning.com
Phone:
(925) 648-7863
Fax :
(925) 648-8042

Thread Closed.................

Last edited by DJ; 07-18-2007 at 09:18 AM.