BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

***warning*** Do Not Use Vishnu's Ecu Pggyback For The 335

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 08:58 PM
Banned
CEA 3 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by win
ok. you don't work for vishnu. you did not perform the tuning on Marc's uncle's car. You have ZERO proximity to the issue. so pipe down a few notches.

A concern and live experience was brought up by Marc. A representative from Vishnu is trying to respond and investigate further. So, pipe down your bull**** so that I, and others, who have genuine interest in purchasing this or similar modification in the future, get the straight facts.

Your bashing and *****ing is getting you nowhere, and most importantly, it's not helping anything. So, just take a chill pill and let those with proximity to the issue respond and figure this out aloud and clearly.
no i do not work for Vishnu.......

I hear what your saying, but expect people to do what im doing... just want hard facts to support his claim.

I would hope you do purchase it... it is a great product and the guys at Vishnu are doing a great job... and PROcede is the best bang for your buck on the 335!

i wasnt bashing anyone or *****ing..... sorry I wanted some hard data to support it.. didnt think that was so bad.

take care.

im done.

Old 07-16-2007, 09:08 PM
omarm is on a distinguished road
Honestly,

Even as a competitor I would have to agree that I dont think this claim is true. The unit is designed to work a certain way and there are a good amount of units out there. There could have been something installed wrong if even got to this level with the new ECU,etc. This would be an easy time for me to jump in and "bash" the product but I do not think this is a fair accusation and everyone should wait until you hear something first hand before drawing a conclusion.

Old 07-16-2007, 09:18 PM
mitchelrl is on a distinguished road
http://www.break.com/index/mercedes-...-customer.html

Reasons like this is why I won't believe a damn thing that most high end dealerships say.

Again, I'm willing to wager that this is a quality control problem on bmw's end. Maybe the cat's are prone to fail without the ECU modifications, How exactly did the ECU "Fry"? Stealers will always blame the easy culprit before they blame their manufacturer.

Why the hell would anyone modify a turbo'd car and not completely negate the cat's? That's like driving a 360 spyder with the top down with some morbidly obese chick riding shotgun.

Look how the PROcede connects to the ecu, how the hell could it possibly "FRY" it. I'm no electrical engineer, but that's a bit far fetched.

Old 07-16-2007, 09:28 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Jimbo CEA3 is definitly a Vishnu employee or affiliat...goto the control panel and check his posting IP and resitered email addy (tip from ex mod!)

Old 07-16-2007, 09:32 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Marc
Jimbo CEA3 is definitly a Vishnu employee or affiliat...goto the control panel and check his posting IP and resitered email addy (tip from ex mod!)
YOU ARE 100% WRONG!!!!!

mod if your telling me watch what I say to people, should you say this to him as well?

I have NO AFFILIATION WITH VISHNU AT ALL! Period!!!! im not an employee or an affiliat... im just someone who knows what they are talking about and just because you have over 4000 post doesnt mean you are!

i find it funny you even said "check ip" since they are going to be completley different...

again your wrong.

Old 07-16-2007, 09:35 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CEA 3
YOU ARE 100% WRONG!!!!!

mod if your telling me watch what I say to people, should you say this to him as well?

I have NO AFFILIATION WITH VISHNU AT ALL! Period!!!! im not an employee or an affiliat... im just someone who knows what they are talking about and just because you have over 4000 post doesnt mean you are!

i find it funny you even said "check ip" since they are going to be completley different...

again your wrong.
Marc... unfortunately, I do agree. You are wrong...

Instead, he is affiliated with Riss Racing.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ht=riss+racing

Old 07-16-2007, 09:38 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Jimbo
Marc... unfortunately, I do agree. You are wrong...
Instead, he is affiliated with Riss Racing.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ht=riss+racing
Not affiliated with them either... They Used my car to develop their Downpipes which by the way made AWESOME power.. and I dont know what is so funny to you about that.... is there something wrong with that?

DP's on TC cars is a must... and you wont have to worry about "melting cats"

Old 07-16-2007, 09:46 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Finally, let's continue.

Back to Original Topic at hand...

Old 07-16-2007, 10:11 PM
Raz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to all
Wow, this really got out of hand fast. I think that for the benefit of all 335 owners, Marc should cooperate with Shiv and give him the contact info he needs to research the problem further and help prevent other tuning related problems down the road. Marc, I respect that you came here to tell us about your uncles car issues, but it doesn't do us any good unless you give us (and shiv) more facts as to the circumstances of the melted cats and ECU. THis could very well be the result of the Procede being installed improperly which is not the fault of Vishnu racing. I believe that your uncle had the problem, but help us do something about it at the least. Just coming on the net and degrading Vishnu and Procede does no one any good.

Old 07-16-2007, 11:25 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72017

What does Post #19 reference?

Old 07-16-2007, 11:32 PM
mitchelrl is on a distinguished road
I'm still wondering why the hell anyone wants cats on a tuner car. Donate yours to a Prius owner so they can retrofit, lol.

Old 07-16-2007, 11:55 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by WyattH
References people being helpful.

Aloha

Byron

Old 07-17-2007, 01:47 AM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Exactly.. And if you search his username on E90post, even if not directly related, he does have relations with Vishnu, Shiv, and the PROcede community.

I take everything online with a grain of salt. Can't believe Marc, or all of the open supporters.

Old 07-17-2007, 03:56 AM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
You guys are getting a taste of EXACTLY what the Evo community was like with the whole Shiv thing. Drama follows cronies leading to pissed-off community. Check out SoCalEvo, NorCalEvo, EvolutionM, etc. ad nauseum. This is nothing new... I love when n00bs try to bash established members...

Old 07-17-2007, 05:02 AM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Especially members who were moderators and are not in the auto motive business...think of what motive I may have? Gee nothing other then to save fellow 6 speeders aggrivation...Shiv can cal my Uncle and speak with him directly if he shoots me a PM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ***warning*** Do Not Use Vishnu's Ecu Pggyback For The 335