BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

The New M3 is in TROUBLE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 01:51 AM
996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about
The New M3 is in TROUBLE

[edited_ ]

Last edited by 996TTDave; 11-06-2008 at 03:46 PM.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:20 AM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
The C-Class is still a retarded car I was Highly Dissappointed to the interior of the NEW C even the old one felt better inside they better do something to the interior of the NEW C AMG otherwise it's gonna be higly embarrased.I was impressed by the interior of the new CTS though which is a shock because I hate american cars with passion mainly for the ****ty build quality but I can say it looks like they're on the right road now.As for the RS4 all that horsepower and it will still lose to the M3 thats the funny part or at best just "HANG" with one but its nothing for BMW to worry about.

Old 08-31-2007, 08:48 AM
911m3s2k is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Jmoney
...As for the RS4 all that horsepower and it will still lose to the M3 thats the funny part or at best just "HANG" with one but its nothing for BMW to worry about.
Are you clairvoyant?

How can you speak so definitively about 2 cars that aren't generally available yet? This new M3 is definitely in trouble if the RS4 gets a power boost. (I happen to really like the new C63 as well, but it has yet to be seen if this latest version will be able to turn) The current RS4 will already be able to "HANG" with the new M3. A factory 450HP RS4 will be a beast. Remember, the M3 is no lightweight anymore...its not that far off the weight of the RS4...the RS4 has AWD as its excuse for excess weight...what's the M3's excuse?

Old 08-31-2007, 08:58 AM
DrwVIP is on a distinguished road
Why is BMW in trouble? They have owned this market for how many years now? Like they really care about the heavy *** C63 Amg, or the Audi RS4. The M3 will have no problem on the track against this type of comp. Audi makes so many model changes every year, duh they will make a better car eventually. Hell I guess if bmw really wanted to, they would drop the V-10 in the M3, but again, I do not see why BMW would worry about its competition. Their goal is to sell cars, and the M3 badge sells cars.

Old 08-31-2007, 09:27 AM
911m3s2k is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DrwVIP
Why is BMW in trouble? They have owned this market for how many years now? Like they really care about the heavy *** C63 Amg, or the Audi RS4. The M3 will have no problem on the track against this type of comp. Audi makes so many model changes every year, duh they will make a better car eventually. Hell I guess if bmw really wanted to, they would drop the V-10 in the M3, but again, I do not see why BMW would worry about its competition. Their goal is to sell cars, and the M3 badge sells cars.
I don't think anyone is questioning whether or not the M3 will sell... and what these other companies are doing with competitive models is EXACTLY what BMW is "worried" about...for lack of a better word. This is the direct competition...market share, etc... They absolutely care what Audi and Merc are doing...and the point is that the others are getting closer if not matching the M3's capabilities (speaking more about the RS4 then the C63, although the C63 is supposed to be much improved).

Old 08-31-2007, 10:04 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
wow i bet that will be great when the old rs4 owners want to sel their cars ...it will kill thei values,

on another note , the m3 wasalways out muscled by a lil mor epower and torque but tsill manages to come on top , AND beeing that non of these cars are actuall released yet we will wait and see , its useless sayin that it will be in trouble etc etc ....

just keep ur eyes on this ....u may suprised at the outcome.

Old 08-31-2007, 10:06 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by DrwVIP
you DO realize that the new c63, if they make it the way they say they are...its going to be lighter than both the rs4 and e92 m3, plus its gonna have a good amount more hp and tons more tq. and its supposedly going ot handle very well because the who car is being developed by the AMG division. i like the new m3 a lot, but it def has gone a little soft, esp in the steering dept, and the weight sucks...im sure theres more body roll too, and the price is not going to be worth it...at least not NEW.

Old 08-31-2007, 10:08 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by unvmym3
wow i bet that will be great when the old rs4 owners want to sel their cars ...it will kill thei values,

on another note , the m3 wasalways out muscled by a lil mor epower and torque but tsill manages to come on top , AND beeing that non of these cars are actuall released yet we will wait and see , its useless sayin that it will be in trouble etc etc ....

im dont know...by the looks of it the m3 might not be the top dog anymore.

Old 08-31-2007, 12:40 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
well anyways, mercedes is out of my tastes.
RS4 is definately nice but hoping for m3 to be "better" than those listed above.

Old 08-31-2007, 01:17 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
i dont see the new 63 beeing lighter then the rs4 or the m3 ...i will belive it when i see it ....

and also lets say it is faster then the M ,i bet money that it still wont be as fun and playfull as the M will be .

and if the m3 isnt i will be very dissapointed with bmw . that they didnt do their homework better.... and they should have offered ita 433 hp engine liek the e46 m was the m5.

Old 08-31-2007, 01:41 PM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
It really will be interesting to see C63 will weight less than new M3 with bigger engine underneath, heavier autotragic box with fluids in it, roof with the hole and the seats that probably massage you. All the C class AMGs are heavier and has more power than all the generations of M3s. So, new M3 having a least power is not new.

Old 08-31-2007, 03:01 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
That C63, while sounding impressive, is butt f'ing ugly. It has more creases, crevaces than that fat pig Rosie O'Donnell's ***. Now, the Black Series CLK ------ Yes, please. I'll take two.

Datax - how'd those toe links I sold you work out for your GT3?

Old 08-31-2007, 03:09 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Well I am still gonna get a new m3 so i'll let ya all know if I am sooooo dissapointed
I think i'll like it....

Old 08-31-2007, 03:58 PM
M3This has a spectacular aura aboutM3This has a spectacular aura aboutM3This has a spectacular aura about
Bad thing about the C63 .... like all AMG cars ... is Auto only ....

I heard that a RS5 is in the works ... wouldnt that be the real comp for the M3? The RS4 should be Comp for the E90 M3 when ever that comes out.

Old 08-31-2007, 04:08 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmym3

BIG WORD! Agreed

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The New M3 is in TROUBLE