Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

leather cleaners

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 08:36 PM
solrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to all
leather cleaners

Hello guys

I was wondering what do you guys are using for cleaning your leather seats...

Old 08-23-2009, 09:29 PM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
Zymol leather cleaner and conditioner

Old 08-23-2009, 10:33 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by solrac6262
Hello guys

I was wondering what do you guys are using for cleaning your leather seats...
We're currently doing R&D on an organic leather cleaner. PM me your info and I can send you a bottle. It's quite possibly the best I've ever used in my 15 years of detailing.

Old 08-24-2009, 09:55 AM
solrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to all
Thank you MoeMInistry I'll send you Pm.

I am using leather master, has anyone bought this product and tested ?

Old 08-24-2009, 10:05 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by solrac6262
Thank you MoeMInistry I'll send you Pm.

I am using leather master, has anyone bought this product and tested ?
I personally haven't used it, but hear good things about it.

Old 08-24-2009, 10:16 AM
tdekany is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
We're currently doing R&D on an organic leather cleaner. PM me your info and I can send you a bottle. It's quite possibly the best I've ever used in my 15 years of detailing.
Can I get a sample?

Old 08-24-2009, 10:24 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by tdekany
Can I get a sample?
Thanks for the interest. I'll put a post up making the formal announcement right now....simply put yourself on the list.

Old 08-27-2009, 07:11 PM
Dan1 has a spectacular aura aboutDan1 has a spectacular aura aboutDan1 has a spectacular aura about
Leather Masters makes great products.

Old 08-27-2009, 11:52 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
leather master is probably one of the best products you can get for leather.

they have been doing this I believe the longest.

its great for cleaning and maintaining the leather on your car as well as the leather on your feet.

its probably one of the best products I have used to maintain leather

Leather Masters

Old 08-27-2009, 11:55 PM
I got the kit but the instructions where a little bit confusing..

Old 08-27-2009, 11:57 PM
how often can you apply to your leather seats?

Old 08-28-2009, 02:27 AM
TOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to behold
Cleaning / Care
The important considerations for proper leather care; is as much about (a) the state / condition of the leather you are dealing with (b) methodology used (c) product. Cleaning is a combination of all these

(a) Hydrated - use water-based products and clean surfaces with a damp towel

(b) Clean - as dirt / grit and subsequent friction cause the finish to wear.

(c) Protected - is essential as it will protect the surface finish and makes dirt easier to clean off and an ultra violet protective product (UVR) will preserve the finish. Remember you are dealing with the finished Polyurethane coating on the leather and not with the leather itself.

Always thoroughly rinse upholstery cleaners and ensure that they are allowed to dry before adding protection or use.
Leather however finished, has to allow the movement of moisture back and forth (transpiration) so the use of water- based cleaners and protectors will maintain hydration, which is essential to keeping it in pristine condition.

For many, finding the best leather care product is as simple as using what is the most popular. While popularity can sometimes be a reliable barometer, it isn’t always the correct choice. Some even make their decision based on new car’s leather fragrance alone. My best advise; research other options and products, test them and then make an objective decision based upon factual information, not hype or brand loyalty.

After all, how can you fully understand and properly use any product unless you have all the facts? I would also strongly suggest that you verify any information that I or anyone else shares with you.

An extract from one of a series of 110 in-depth, unbiased “Detailing Technical Papers” © TOGWT ™ Ltd Copyright 2002-2009, all rights reserved.

Last edited by TOGWT; 08-28-2009 at 02:29 AM.