GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Get GT3...check...take it to the track to get acquainted...check...(PICS!)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 08:50 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Get GT3...check...take it to the track to get acquainted...check...(PICS!)

So as I posted a week or so ago, I acquired a gorgeous 996 gt3...and thought no better way to get to know her than to take her to the track...

I can not believe how insane this car is on the track. I LOVE my turbo, but this is in another league as far as driver involvement, risk factor, and enjoyment.

The only thing done to the car for the event was the safety stuff (seats, harness' etc), some bypass pipes, and some cup sports. AWESOME!

Well, it only took me a session to start doing this...

Old 06-20-2008, 10:55 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Those are some lovely pics you got there, I love the cobalt on the 996 it looks very fascinating and unique. Enjoy it in good health.

Old 06-20-2008, 11:00 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
nice ride! i like the tripod shot best. glad you're enjoying it.

Old 06-20-2008, 11:03 PM
smokinxtreme has a spectacular aura aboutsmokinxtreme has a spectacular aura about
Nice Pick Up........

Old 06-21-2008, 12:43 AM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
congrats, will this be a J class car? I am hoping! we need more of them

Old 06-21-2008, 05:03 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
No better way to get aquainted then to take it to the track. Got to know mine during the second day of ownership.

Old 06-21-2008, 05:50 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
This wont be a J car, Im putting that money into grand-am and wanted a car I can enjoy on the road. I also wanted a car with no real mods to just drive home that what I am doing with the car is me and not the car. (Im sick of the, oh the car saves you with the turbo...)

Old 06-21-2008, 01:31 PM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Nice pics!

Old 06-21-2008, 02:22 PM
drivhrd is on a distinguished road
Congratulations! Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

Old 06-21-2008, 02:57 PM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sechsgang
This wont be a J car, Im putting that money into grand-am and wanted a car I can enjoy on the road. I also wanted a car with no real mods to just drive home that what I am doing with the car is me and not the car. (Im sick of the, oh the car saves you with the turbo...)

i am jealous! What are you thinking of driving in grand am?

Old 06-21-2008, 07:02 PM
Davis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to behold
very nice car--good luck with it --hope to see you at Limerock next time around

Old 06-21-2008, 08:30 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
totally f*&^ing sweet.

you already know what the hell you are doing so i will offer no pearls of wisdom... cough cough RS wing

Totally F*&^ing sweet.

Old 06-22-2008, 03:01 AM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Well done man! seems like you are enjoying it very much...
Keep it in health

Old 06-22-2008, 07:01 AM
greygt3 is a name known to allgreygt3 is a name known to allgreygt3 is a name known to allgreygt3 is a name known to allgreygt3 is a name known to allgreygt3 is a name known to all
Great to see the GT3 in it's natural environment.

Old 06-22-2008, 09:08 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
drew, the car looks amazing! itll soon have a cobalt blue cousin

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Get GT3...check...take it to the track to get acquainted...check...(PICS!)