Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Why are Lambo values falling more than Ferraris'

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 01:56 PM
gtr6speed is infamous around these parts
^ pretty good explanation.Regarding the $80k lambo, that sounds like a realistic price for that mileage.Clean title G-cars can be had for under $100k depending on color and mileage.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:09 PM
swordsman is infamous around these parts
Had an 06 Gallardo SE before and now F430, bottom line...Ferrari is much more fun/exciting to drive!

Old 10-06-2008, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by swordsman
Had an 06 Gallardo SE before and now F430, bottom line...Ferrari is much more fun/exciting to drive!
I got 2 questions for you...

1) What do you do?

2) How do you do it?

Old 10-06-2008, 11:51 PM
993fan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by swordsman
...in your opinion, you mean. Because, by no means is that a fact. IMO, Gallardos are much more fun/exciting to drive and look much, much cooler than the staid F430s.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:52 AM
aquapuss is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Mr.PS
The Gallardo interior is garbage compared to the F430. The Gallardo interior may look better in those two pictures you posted, but in real life the A4 climate controls, A8 guage cluster, Audi Ax radio, and the rest of the Audi collage interior is a real turn off in a $2xx,000 car.
Yeah. Fiat is known for its outstanding quality and it is so much more desirable than Audi.

Old 10-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Mr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by aquapuss
Yeah. Fiat is known for its outstanding quality and it is so much more desirable than Audi.
That comment should just be deleted because it makes no sense and just shows you're misinformed. Ferrari's interiors are built in house at the factory and they're of very good quality. I won't lie and say they've always been this way. Many of the earlier cars had problems with dash shrinkage and climate control bubbling. Modern technology in leather conditioning and preserving has eliminated that.

I don't think very many people will agree with you and say that the collage of old Audi parts in the Gallardo is desirable. It's been rumored for years that Lamborghini is going to eliminate the use of Audi parts in the Gallardo - we're all waiting for that to happen.

Old 10-09-2008, 12:59 AM
993fan is infamous around these parts
I've owned a Ferrari and a Lambo and I'll take the Lambo interior any day. Ask anyone that has owned both and they will tell you that the craftsmanship in the Lambo is far superior to that of the Ferrari.

Old 10-09-2008, 01:02 AM
Mr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 993fan
I've owned a Ferrari and a Lambo and I'll take the Lambo interior any day. Ask anyone that has owned both and they will tell you that the craftsmanship in the Lambo is far superior to that of the Ferrari.
Which Ferrari have you owned? I think both cars are very well built, it's not about quality or craftsmanship. It's about the recycled Audi parts. Nobody is saying Lambo interiors are not well built...

Old 10-09-2008, 11:37 AM
aquapuss is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Mr.PS
Which Ferrari have you owned? I think both cars are very well built, it's not about quality or craftsmanship. It's about the recycled Audi parts. Nobody is saying Lambo interiors are not well built...
As opposed to superior Fiat parts...blah, blah, blah...

Old 10-09-2008, 11:37 AM
Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gtr6speed
I got 2 questions for you...

1) What do you do?

2) How do you do it?
You're obviously new here... Pipe down until you get a clue.

Old 10-09-2008, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by Axxlrod
You're obviously new here... Pipe down until you get a clue.
What the hell are you talking about?

Has anyone seen "Pursuit of Happyness". Please chime in if you have.

Geez bro, take a chill pill. My questions were meant as a compliment.

You're making yourself look like an uptight exotic car owner.

Someone give him a cup of joe!

Old 10-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Supply and demand for one, second, if you look at the lists at the auctions, there are about 75 lambos that come thru ea wk. Repo's etc.

Old 10-10-2008, 03:39 PM
Pipper6speed is infamous around these parts
What the hell are people talking about with respect to the interiors? One is no better than the other and both can be customized down to the thread or however you want for a price.

Ferrari ***** and switches are better. LOL. God, I'm so glad that I don't go to sleep at night worried about the light switch in my car.

If you ask me though, it's kind of lame that the F430 never included navigation or more complex head unit.

As for prices, F430's are coming down hard too. I remember a few months ago not seeing any below 200K, now ebay is flooded with them in the 180s. Besides, G's didn't sell for 30K over and could be ordered at list with little wait time by anyone.

Old 10-10-2008, 04:46 PM
I think the G-car has a horrible looking steering wheel. Could use revamping.

Looks like something out of a disneyland ride.

Old 10-10-2008, 04:55 PM
empunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of light
just give it time, soon all exotics will be falling hard. gonna be some good deals out there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Why are Lambo values falling more than Ferraris'