Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Whats wrong with Lamborghini?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 09:49 AM
Sniper112 is on a distinguished road
Whats wrong with Lamborghini?

lamborghini makes great cars, but whenever I comment a lambo being superior, somebody always have to raise the Ferrari Flag for comparsion...

for instance, their entry level sports car, gallardo and f430
top speed wise, they are dead even (taken from top gear)
looks wise, im sure more people will agree that lambos look better(altho highly subjective)
engine sound wise, lambos has it hands down!

why can they get their act together on the suspension and handling of the car? once they fix that up and they will have the *perfect* car..

Old 07-30-2006, 10:01 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
G handles pretty well I thought. Lambo's desirability is best shown by it's price. You can get them at MSRP but never on F cars.

I think F car sound better than Lambo. Lambo has a deeper sound that is brute where F is just right.

Old 07-30-2006, 12:03 PM
Sheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond repute
watch the top gear gallardo spyder video (somewhere in the lambo forum) and you will get it

Old 07-30-2006, 12:31 PM
ShimShimHada is on a distinguished road
They can immediately make their cars lighter and handle better by switching back to RWD. Audi won't hear of that though...

Old 07-30-2006, 01:47 PM
Banned
allanlambo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Why does Lambo need to get their act together on suspension work? They have beaten Ferrari on nearly every track, including hockenheim, and Nurburgring, and many others. Top Gear, is a joke, as they test cars in the wet and dry and classify them together, such as the Gallardo was tested in the wet.

To me, the Lambos are in a class above Ferrari, always have been.

Old 07-30-2006, 05:53 PM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
There's something make Lamborghinis unique...as Ferrari anyway.
The first ones have a more original touch than F-cars.
I'm not saying Lambos are better looking than Ferraris but I would ever own a bull!
Nothing to say against both car perfomances...Maybe the F is more precise during corners thanks to the RWD

Old 07-30-2006, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by allanlambo
Why does Lambo need to get their act together on suspension work? They have beaten Ferrari on nearly every track, including hockenheim, and Nurburgring, and many others. Top Gear, is a joke, as they test cars in the wet and dry and classify them together, such as the Gallardo was tested in the wet.

To me, the Lambos are in a class above Ferrari, always have been.
can you post any link regarding how lambo has beaten ferrari on nurburgring? im not being offensive in any way, im just trying to ask for some info~ last time when i checked the nurburgring times, the gallardo was at least 5 seconds slower than the F430? correct me if im wrong

Old 07-30-2006, 10:39 PM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
The G's suspension and handling is perfect right out of the box
The car does nothing wrong even when pushed to the limits
I tried to upset the car's suspension many times when I had my G but all the car did was reward me with precise and spot on handling

Old 07-30-2006, 10:53 PM
BAD ASH is on a distinguished road
everybody has different taste and different views, and the arguing or debating it's what makes the forums. Love Ferraris and Lambos, but I since I was a kid I have a special Love for Porsches.

Old 07-31-2006, 12:49 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Sniper112
can you post any link regarding how lambo has beaten ferrari on nurburgring? im not being offensive in any way, im just trying to ask for some info~ last time when i checked the nurburgring times, the gallardo was at least 5 seconds slower than the F430? correct me if im wrong
You are very wrong. The early 04 Gallardo ran the Ring on regular tires at 7.52, vs the 430 on P Zeros Corsas at 7.55. The new 06 G's will be even faster, as they also now have P Zeros Corsas, amongst other upgrades. Old Murcielago ran 7.50 and Autocar ran the Murci at 7.43.5 on the Ring.

On Hockenheim, the old Gallardo ran 1.11.8, the 430 1.12.7 , the Murci ran 1.12.0 .

Old 07-31-2006, 12:53 AM
Originally Posted by allanlambo
You are very wrong. The early 04 Gallardo ran the Ring on regular tires at 7.52, vs the 430 on P Zeros Corsas at 7.55. The new 06 G's will be even faster, as they also now have P Zeros Corsas, amongst other upgrades. Old Murcielago ran 7.50 and Autocar ran the Murci at 7.43.5 on the Ring.

On Hockenheim, the old Gallardo ran 1.11.8, the 430 1.12.7 , the Murci ran 1.12.0 .
nice, but wait, where did you get the info from?

Old 07-31-2006, 12:55 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Sniper112
nice, but wait, where did you get the info from?
Those are the exact times from Sport Auto, the only ones who test on the Ring.

Old 07-31-2006, 01:02 AM
LV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to all
i'm just glad the term "ferrari ***" is growing in populatity, hopefully the dictionary will pick it up as a work.

Old 07-31-2006, 01:20 AM
Originally Posted by LV Eric
i'm just glad the term "ferrari ***" is growing in populatity, hopefully the dictionary will pick it up as a work.
lol, you missed the l

Old 07-31-2006, 05:39 AM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Originally Posted by BAD ASH
everybody has different taste and different views, and the arguing or debating it's what makes the forums. Love Ferraris and Lambos, but I since I was a kid I have a special Love for Porsches.
Yeah that's right...the same on me!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Whats wrong with Lamborghini?