Last minute lapping day - 5/19

Old 05-15-2008, 06:25 PM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
Last minute lapping day - 5/19

Hey all -

I'm back from the infamous 24 Hours of LeMons. More fun than I've ever had with my clothes on.

It's come to my attention that there is an open lapping day @ PR this coming Monday. RT is going to be there and I've sent a note to Donna/Don hoping to get in.

There are supposed to be a few more spots left so perhaps a few fellow 6speeders might be there!

Old 05-16-2008, 01:22 AM
R T
R T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to behold
Donna tells me there are 10 or so spots left so grab'em while they're hot kids!

Old 05-16-2008, 02:15 AM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
How do I sign up if I want to go ?

Old 05-16-2008, 07:37 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lpm 505
Just a warning, once you hit the track you will trade-in all your luxury cars for light weight warriors.

Old 05-16-2008, 09:04 AM
R T
R T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by lpm 505
Email or call these guys: http://proformanceracingschool.com/

Note: You must be "qualified" to run in these open format days.

Old 05-16-2008, 09:09 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Is it LeMans or LeMons?

Old 05-16-2008, 09:48 AM
FerRrari will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by atomic80
Is it LeMans or LeMons?
http://www.24hoursoflemons.com/

Sounds like fun, some people I hang out with were there as well. I heard there was a fatality

Old 05-16-2008, 09:52 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
It is LeMons when all the entered cars have to be less than $500

I will be at the track on the 21st

Old 05-19-2008, 09:40 PM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by FerRrari
http://www.24hoursoflemons.com/

Sounds like fun, some people I hang out with were there as well. I heard there was a fatality
Very tragic. Pretty sure he was gone before he hit the wall judging by the way he crashed head on into it at speed.

On a happier note - good seeing the speedy DDS swing by the track today.

First time out in the C2S @ PR.

Good news: it's pretty controllable at the limit. I had fun sliding it around.

Bad news: was going slower than I thought I would.

Best news: car made it home all shiny.

$120 bucks worth of gas today - lots of track time and great weather today.

Old 05-19-2008, 10:18 PM
Antroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by lig
Good news: it's pretty controllable at the limit. I had fun sliding it around.

Bad news: was going slower than I thought I would.

Best news: car made it home all shiny.
I always tell my friends that a successful track day can be determined by two things:
  1. You leave with a sense of knowing there was still just a little bit left on the playing field, that you weren't pushing it 10/10ths (there's no need to).
  2. Your car makes it home in the same condition you brought it in, minus a little tire tread and brake pad wear.

Old 05-19-2008, 10:41 PM
lig
Originally Posted by Antroiny
I always tell my friends that a successful track day can be determined by two things:
  1. You leave with a sense of knowing there was still just a little bit left on the playing field, that you weren't pushing it 10/10ths (there's no need to).
  2. Your car makes it home in the same condition you brought it in, minus a little tire tread and brake pad wear.

+1

Old 05-19-2008, 11:13 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
This might need it's own thread, but maybe not.

On the 29th of August, there is a Club Lotus Northwest Track day at Portland International. It's a great event. I'll be going to that one one for sure. They only accept Intermediate drivers and above. The cars (and drivers) tend to be pretty fast (skilled). Which makes for a low stress day and minimal traffic problems.

See you,

Trevor

Old 05-20-2008, 07:11 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Antroiny
amen to that...

Old 05-21-2008, 12:44 AM
R T
.... too bad you're at least 3 seconds a lap faster in your S2000

Old 05-21-2008, 08:48 AM
lig
Originally Posted by R T
.... too bad you're at least 3 seconds a lap faster in your S2000

lol.... focker! it surprised the **** out of me!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Last minute lapping day - 5/19