172hp 6lbs of Torque =my new ride

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 10:45 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
172hp 6lbs of Torque =my new ride

So guys it's never been fair for the Elise guys on the drives so I thought I'd get something they might keep up with.

Old 06-01-2008, 10:48 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I get to play too...along with Larry. We've got 250 hp each! Can we keep up with the Lotuses, Mark?

Old 06-01-2008, 10:58 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I have 260rwhp thank you very much I think the color is messed up on my phone. That doesn't look white. Unless its dirty and you wiped off the hood in two spots that resembles stripes haha

Old 06-01-2008, 11:00 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
But thanks guys for being so considerate

Old 06-01-2008, 11:01 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, at least I'll be able to outrun you now! Unless I bring the Prius...

Old 06-01-2008, 11:02 PM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
that's a real cute car Mark. What's up with the color? That's the dirtiest white car ive ever seen

Old 06-01-2008, 11:04 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
I have 260rwhp thank you very much I think the color is messed up on my phone. That doesn't look white. Unless its dirty and you wiped off the hood in two spots that resembles stripes haha

rb is your phone broke? that sucks. it's not white. didn't like the Pepper White these things came in. 260rwhp. so you might be able to keep up. I'm assuming this has about 80rwhp. but it's a turbo you know

Old 06-01-2008, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by willcoxmd
that's a real cute car Mark. What's up with the color? That's the dirtiest white car ive ever seen
it was this or a Ducati. I got 1 vote for the Ducati and 73 votes against....Caryl and my parents were 70 of them. I guess they count...

Old 06-01-2008, 11:07 PM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
I like those minis. ru going use it a dd? better gas mileage i suppose

Old 06-01-2008, 11:07 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
it was this or a Ducati. I got 1 vote for the Ducati and 73 votes against....Caryl and my parents were 70 of them. I guess they count...
Add me to that vote against...you made a good choice getting the MINI not the Ducati.

Old 06-01-2008, 11:11 PM
I haven't seen too many white minis around. I guess I will have to keep an eye out for you on 16 for you. My elise kept up with jason for a little while. Basically when he hit the gas it was over I saw your girlfriends face when you said "ducati". Not a friendly look. Glad you made the wise decision. I didn't introduce myself to her. Maybe next time she can hang out with my girlfriend

Old 06-01-2008, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by willcoxmd
I like those minis. ru going use it a dd? better gas mileage i suppose
dd yep. i hadn't been in a car that got over 14mpg in 5 years. it's got a 10 gallon tank and 350 mile range or something stupid.

surprisingly good resale value right now as well. if I don't like it I will get 90% back after taxes and crap so hopefully it will work out.

Old 06-01-2008, 11:17 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Mark as I said I love it...you will have alot of fun with it..... and I am glad you didn't get a DUc.....you can only have one for you wall that is cut in half!

Old 06-01-2008, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
I haven't seen too many white minis around. I guess I will have to keep an eye out for you on 16 for you. My elise kept up with jason for a little while. Basically when he hit the gas it was over I saw your girlfriends face when you said "ducati". Not a friendly look. Glad you made the wise decision. I didn't introduce myself to her. Maybe next time she can hang out with my girlfriend
lol at the Ducati dealership with Jason yesterday she bent down next to the 1098 i was looking at. Looked up and me and said Choose One. After 20 minutes of deciding I got the mini Or I walked out with her and Jason right away.

We should hook up with the women for a drink or dinner sometime. living 8 minutes from each other we would like that. Wednesday's we have no kids so let me know.

Old 06-01-2008, 11:30 PM
When r u going to get one of these? I hear they get pretty good gas mileage!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 172hp 6lbs of Torque =my new ride