Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Retrofit of Panamera Turbo Rear Spoiler on Panamera or Panamera S?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2018, 01:01 PM
Carlosboca is an unknown quantity at this point
Is there a number I can call thanks

Old 11-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Carlosboca is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by atwong1
Please plan a weekend trip to Atlanta. Let me know which weekends are good and let me pick one. I apologize but I have an extremely busy schedule even on most weekends doing many other stuff. Let's work together and get it done.
Here’s my email carlosf498@yahoo.com contact me please Thanks

Last edited by Carlosboca; 11-18-2018 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Giving email
Old 12-12-2018, 01:21 PM
Emerging Sponsor
atwong1 will become famous soon enough
Dear friends,

Just want to let you guys know Carlos took his Panamera to Atlanta this week for the Turbo Spoiler retrofit. Please ask him for videos once I finish the job and return it to him. This beautiful Panamera will be even more beautiful, I promise. Be sure to ask him to share his eBay used spoiler experience.

BTW, I recommend the store Carlos is using for Turbo Spoiler install for anyone interested. He is in Atlanta. Please let me know if you are interested and I will connect for you.

Last edited by atwong1; 12-12-2018 at 01:44 PM.
Old 12-12-2018, 02:55 PM
LGARCIA will become famous soon enough
Carlos pls post a video when you have a chance!

Old 12-14-2018, 09:16 AM
Emerging Sponsor
In here, I would like to mention that if you want to do any of the mods I have done, please refrain from using used parts. It may surprise you as much as it surprised me, but a lot of times used parts are sold on the auction sites for more than the price of a brand new part from Tommy.

So, here is my secret friend behind the curtains who has been supplying me reasonably priced new authentic part for the past two years:

Tommy Zentgraf with the part department of

Porsche of Annapolis
20 Hudson St
Annapolis, MD 21401
443-837-2600
parts-porscheofannapolis@emails.revolutionparts.com

I have ordered over 30 parts from Tommy in the since I bought my 2014 Panamera in February 2017. He always takes very good care of my orders. There were occasions where the part arrived in less than perfect condition, and he would send me replacement right away for exchange. There were occasions where the parts I ordered were very fragile, and Tommy would personally repack it with care so the parts would arrive in perfect working condition. This kind of personal touch is not available with any drop ship sellers or used parts sellers on some of those auction web sites. If you want to do any of the mods I did, please use new authentic parts so it can be done right the first time. Tommy's prices have surprised both myself and Carlos, and I am sure will surprise you too.

Last edited by atwong1; 12-14-2018 at 09:55 AM.
Old 12-16-2018, 10:26 AM
Kayvan1347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Installing rear spoiler on Pan 4 2013

Hi everyone,
i am new in this forum. I am from Vancouver Canada. I like to do the same and install the turbo spoiler on My Panamera 4 2013. I am confuse and the Porsche Centre won’t help. Any recommendations for me. I found a shop and asked me to find the Spoiler and he wil try to install it but that is his first time.
Thanks

Old 12-20-2018, 01:02 AM
Hi again
i found out that I can buy the turbo spoiler from Porsche dealer. But I don’t know anywhere in Vancouver to install it.
Is there any one in Seattle area knows how to do this? I can drive over there too.
Thanks

Last edited by Kayvan1347; 12-21-2018 at 01:11 AM.
Old 12-31-2018, 08:12 AM
Emerging Sponsor
Originally Posted by Kayvan1347
Hi again
i found out that I can buy the turbo spoiler from Porsche dealer. But I don’t know anywhere in Vancouver to install it.
Is there any one in Seattle area knows how to do this? I can drive over there too.
Thanks

The best I can offer is for you to fly me over for a two days stay. I will need one guy who can help me run wires professionally for 2 hours (if he takes more than 2 hours to just run wires, he is not professional and should charge a lot less, and that's okay). I don't run wires because yes I am older now and hands got clumsy and cannot fish wires thru panels without cutting myself. I will bring all the necessary connectors, wiring pins, and the computer to program the car. I am not able to recommend anyone else because I tried to teach my local mechanics and mechanics at the dealership how to do it, and they both claimed that it's too risky for anyone who doesn't do this regularly. While I do not agree, I do understand their concern. When I was trying to figure out how to do it, I did render my car un-start-able for over two days. I seriously thought I bricked a $120000 car, and so did the local dealership. I refused to give up and reprogrammed my car piece by piece, and got it back to running, learning a few more tricks along the way, added a few other options, including some that were once considered impossible, and completely customized it's behavior. These would have been quite stressful, and even nerve wrecking for an average person. However, if you know me in person, I am one of those who can't stop doing crazy new things, I started taking flying lessons and got my pilot's license in 14 days, I built a road bike and learned how to ride it in 48 hours, and then did a metric century 5 days later. I learned to put on ski one morning at 11am, and skied down an 1100 ft slope 3 hours later. I took my Omega apart, and tweaked it to get an accuracy of -0.24 seconds per year. The list is too long to list here.

The other option is that you buy a PIWIS 2 or 3 and I will remotely teach you how to do the programming, but you will have to find someone (maybe yourself) reliable, and never make mistakes, and wire up the car based on my wiring diagram, using only parts that I supply and absolutely no substitutes.

Please PM me if interested in either options. I am unable to recommend any shops outside of my supervision because I promise you none of them will care about your car like myself or yourself, and once they close it up you will never find out what they did wrong underneath until it's too late. Being a perfectionist, I cannot tolerate hidden imperfections, because all disasters start from inside.

One last note: order your parts from Tommy with Porsche Annapolis. Don't waste time and money on eBay or any other Porsche dealerships. I can say this because I have a lot of experience now (both eBay and other dealerships). Tommy's parts are brand new with a 2 year factory warranty, and usually cheaper than a used part from eBay, and ship faster than most other dealerships that charge comparable prices. Ask Carlos from Boca about his experience.

Last edited by atwong1; 12-31-2018 at 08:22 AM.
Old 01-01-2019, 10:52 AM
Hi atwong1,
happy new year and thanks for the offer. I will PM you to arrange your trip to Vancouver.
thnaks

Old 03-31-2019, 12:01 AM
Hi atwong1
i just want to thank you for your nice job. I love the turbo spoiler that you installed for my Panamera 4. It works and looks great. It is exactly like factory installation .
Thanks 🙏🙏🙏

Old 04-01-2019, 11:55 AM
Emerging Sponsor
This is the first one I did... mine:

And this is Kayvan's

And I was chasing Leslie's in this one

And I was chasing Kayvan's in this one

And here is Carlos’

I just want to show that I have modified the speed and angle at one point:

Last edited by atwong1; 04-01-2019 at 06:32 PM.
Old 04-01-2019, 12:33 PM
Yes
It is like factory setup. The way spoiler behaves and The wiring and installation. I showed this to dealership and their jaw dropped down.
nice job🙏👍

Old 04-01-2019, 06:14 PM
targa0303 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks great! Love the red tint tail lights as well. Did you tint just the clear turn signal or get the whole red cutout tint available on SunCoast?
Thanks

Old 04-01-2019, 10:07 PM
Originally Posted by targa0303
Looks great! Love the red tint tail lights as well. Did you tint just the clear turn signal or get the whole red cutout tint available on SunCoast?
Thanks
red tint covers the whole tail light and the reverse back up light got cut out. I tried but I couldn’t do it nicely myself. So I had it done by a professional. It lasted 2 years So far and I am very happy about.

Old 04-03-2019, 06:20 AM
RDR142 is on a distinguished road
love the variable positions at speed. is that programmable on GTS with factory 3 piece spoiler

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Retrofit of Panamera Turbo Rear Spoiler on Panamera or Panamera S?