Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aftermarket Turbo Exhausts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 10:48 AM
cvprez will become famous soon enough
Aftermarket Turbo Exhausts

Looking to put something on my 2012 turbo S and figured I'd reach out to see if any of you put an aftermarket exhaust on your turbo and if so which one. Also were there any issues / disappointment with it once installed. I want more sound and more power but don't want a drone issue or constant issues with bad fitment. Any help is appreciated - Thanks!

Old 07-16-2013, 11:36 AM
Basic Sponsor
3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough
Hello,

Here's our suggestion:

OR

OR

Please let us know if you would like a quote on any of these 3 options.

Thank you for your time.

3W Distributing LLC
5140 Rogers Street Ste C
Las Vegas, NV 89118

Facebook: 3wdistributing | Instagram: 3wdistributing
#1 BRABUS Dealer in North America | TECHART Authorized Dealer
Authorized Distributor for: BRABUS, TechArt, StarTech, BBS, Mansory, BREMBO, KW Suspension, H&R, Ohlins, FI Exhaust, and Much More....
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE....
Old 07-16-2013, 12:22 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
We have Tubi exhaust systems for the Panamera Turbo in stock and ready to ship.

http://www.championmotorsport.com/pr...i-pnmt-exv.htm

Old 07-16-2013, 07:21 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Akrapovic is really nice

Old 07-17-2013, 11:57 AM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cvprez
Looking to put something on my 2012 turbo S and figured I'd reach out to see if any of you put an aftermarket exhaust on your turbo and if so which one. Also were there any issues / disappointment with it once installed. I want more sound and more power but don't want a drone issue or constant issues with bad fitment. Any help is appreciated - Thanks!
I wanted more power, less weight and better sound without costing an arm and a leg

I went with Fabspeed 200cell cat down pipes, remove the resonator and replace with Fabspeed cross pipe resonator delete and left the sport mufflers on

this increases turbo spool and response, does not need an ECU flash, no check engine lights. sounds great and sport muffler control still works

my 2 cents

Attached Images  
Old 07-17-2013, 01:12 PM
cvprez will become famous soon enough
Thanks for your feedback - Kerr do you have any video clips of your system what you have done is what I was considering as well - I want to be able to adjust the sound with the switch and this seems like the best way to do it.

Old 07-17-2013, 02:37 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cvprez
Thanks for your feedback - Kerr do you have any video clips of your system what you have done is what I was considering as well - I want to be able to adjust the sound with the switch and this seems like the best way to do it.
exact set up is on the Fabspeed site

no disrespect to the other fine vendors who sponsor this board as their products are also awesome!

Old 07-17-2013, 05:21 PM
tonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of light
I have Akrapovic installed on my PTT. Much lighter than factory PSE since it's titanium yet I am still able to utilize the PSE button. Perfect fitment as always from Akrapovic. I am getting the Fabspeed 200cell downpipes installed as well to replace the restrictive factory cats for more power.

Old 07-17-2013, 09:16 PM
E63911K12 has a spectacular aura aboutE63911K12 has a spectacular aura about
I have the Agency Power from Vivid Racing. Remarkable difference from the really quiet (too quiet) stock exhaust. It brings the emotional experience back to driving. This is my car in this video:

Old 07-18-2013, 02:49 AM
requieml is on a distinguished road
Arkapovic! Pricey though....

Old 07-18-2013, 06:13 AM
just a muffler change is the easiest way to change the sound without the rest. some performance gain however as the 700 cell cats are probably the most restrictive aspect of the exhaust, thats were the power increase is.
Vivid set up above sounds great!!

Last edited by tom kerr; 07-18-2013 at 06:31 AM.