Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

installing awe exhaust on wed

Old 09-30-2013, 11:00 PM
benblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the rough
installing awe exhaust on wed

any problems that u guys hav ran into installing? got the exhaust from a buddy that traded his in the shop that's doin it does custom exhausts anything else I should have them do while we are under there?? extract alittle more hp thx for the help ben

Old 10-01-2013, 06:52 AM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by benblack
any problems that u guys hav ran into installing? got the exhaust from a buddy that traded his in the shop that's doin it does custom exhausts anything else I should have them do while we are under there?? extract alittle more hp thx for the help ben
if its cat back not really, pretty straight forward. you will love the sound congrats!

Old 10-01-2013, 08:25 AM
MrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud of
My car has that exhaust in fact it is the car on their website in the videos. Sounds great!

Old 10-01-2013, 09:16 PM
benblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the rough
nice tomorrow we install it and my wheels stoked to say the least

Old 10-01-2013, 09:27 PM
CrockettHood is on a distinguished road
Make sure you update us after the install!!

Old 10-01-2013, 09:29 PM
absolutely

Old 10-02-2013, 08:49 PM
TheBeav will become famous soon enough
What factors made you decide on the AWE?

I'm considering an exhaust mod to improve the sound of my ptt, but have been leaning toward fabspeed 200 cel cats and xpipe.

Old 10-03-2013, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by TheBeav
What factors made you decide on the AWE?

I'm considering an exhaust mod to improve the sound of my ptt, but have been leaning toward fabspeed 200 cel cats and xpipe.
Truthfully I've been researching for a couple of weeks. Luv the sound of the fab awe and capristo. On a random saw this awe on ebay at a steal. Was weary but called the guy and he ownes a tuning shop and his cuts just traded his pana. He sent me pix. And I'm so glad it was perfect when it got here. And to say that it sounds badass is an understatement. I imagine on a turbo would b sick. Everyone has good feedback on awe. I'd def give them a good look. I'm sure fab is great as we'll. but I hav first hand experience with my awe and super stoked about it. Hope that helps