Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Panamera Turbo 700hp + Project

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 08:34 AM
iglambo is on a distinguished road
Panamera Turbo 700hp + Project

Here is a dyno graph of my Panamera turbo on a Mustang Dyno with Sport Plus mode activated.
The car ECU is stock and waiting for remap this days. The mods i have is: Upgraded Turbochargers, Sport Exhaust with straight pipes, Billet diverter valves, BMC air filter, custom made high flow y-pipe and Pulstar pulse plugs.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-73558355.jpg
Views:	753
Size:	419.7 KB
ID:	319126  
Old 01-09-2014, 12:27 PM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Look forward to reading more about this. Post some pictures of this beast when you get a chance.

Old 01-09-2014, 12:35 PM
Ok i will...

Old 01-17-2014, 07:20 AM
It seems my PDK is broken or it is not designed to hold that much torque...

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1336442945.jpg
Views:	639
Size:	400.5 KB
ID:	322361  
Old 01-18-2014, 03:09 PM
jaatlee is on a distinguished road
Interesting, so if I am reading this correct you have over 800FT/LBS of torque at the wheels but only just over 500whp at the wheels? Any idea why you there is such a disparity? I just find it odd that there is that much of a difference, usually on these cars HP and TRQ are pretty close.

Sad to hear about the PDK, was hoping it might be a bit more durable than this. Do you happen to have a dyno run sheet that has a line that shows the boost pressure held at each RPM? That would be very helpful. I plan on implementing similar upgrades sometime later this year so I am very interested in whatever information you have to share.

Thanks,

Jeff

Old 01-18-2014, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by jaatlee
Interesting, so if I am reading this correct you have over 800FT/LBS of torque at the wheels but only just over 500whp at the wheels? Any idea why you there is such a disparity? I just find it odd that there is that much of a difference, usually on these cars HP and TRQ are pretty close. Sad to hear about the PDK, was hoping it might be a bit more durable than this. Do you happen to have a dyno run sheet that has a line that shows the boost pressure held at each RPM? That would be very helpful. I plan on implementing similar upgrades sometime later this year so I am very interested in whatever information you have to share. Thanks, Jeff
This is 815 NM which is equal to 600 ft/lbs.

Old 01-19-2014, 01:02 AM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
I have heard that the PDK in the Panamera is having a hard time holding that much torque. This is around the same hp/tq levels I am at in my CTTS (approx 600 awhp; same engine) with no issues for over a year and a clean dyno chart. However, we have an automatic Aisin TR60SN transmission.

Without knowing for sure, this does look like clutches slipping..

I would suggest dropping into the 991 911 section and see if any tuners have any experience strengthening the PDK clutches.

Last edited by Renaissance.Man; 01-19-2014 at 01:06 AM.
Old 01-19-2014, 01:35 AM
Originally Posted by Renaissance.Man
I have heard that the PDK in the Panamera is having a hard time holding that much torque. This is around the same hp/tq levels I am at in my CTTS (approx 600 awhp; same engine) with no issues for over a year and a clean dyno chart. However, we have an automatic Aisin TR60SN transmission. Without knowing for sure, this does look like clutches slipping.. I would suggest dropping into the 991 911 section and see if any tuners have any experience strengthening the PDK clutches.
600 AWHP, at what dyno did you get that numbers?

Old 01-19-2014, 01:51 AM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by iglambo
600 AWHP, at what dyno did you get that numbers?
I said approx 600awhp. This dyno chart is a little outdated at 582 ft lbs tq. Since then I have added methanol injection, full 3" exhaust, and currently working on a bigger y-pipe intake. These three should have me closer to the 600 awhp number once I can get it redynoed.

Here is the dyno:

Last edited by Renaissance.Man; 01-19-2014 at 01:54 AM.
Old 01-19-2014, 02:07 AM
Originally Posted by Renaissance.Man
I said approx 600awhp. This dyno chart is a little outdated at 582 ft lbs tq. Since then I have added methanol injection, full 3" exhaust, and currently working on a bigger y-pipe intake. These three should have me closer to the 600 awhp number once I can get it redynoed. Here is the dyno:
Very good numbers considering you are with the stock turbochargers. To obtain this numbers i posted i have: sport exhaust with straight pipes, bigger y-pipe, bigger turbochargers etc...

Old 01-19-2014, 04:00 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
we have done same project here before.

turbo S upgraded turbos
bmc filter
downpipe
full exhaust

car 70-250kmh was ahead by 8 cars from stock panamerat turbo

Old 01-19-2014, 04:13 AM
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
we have done same project here before. turbo S upgraded turbos bmc filter downpipe full exhaust car 70-250kmh was ahead by 8 cars from stock panamerat turbo Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI6XuTO3fXU
Did you have transmission slipping like me?

Old 01-19-2014, 04:14 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Did you have transmission slipping like me?
the car has been running for almost 2 yrs now with no issues

Old 01-19-2014, 04:22 AM
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
the car has been running for almost 2 yrs now with no issues
What torque you had to the wheels?

Old 01-19-2014, 04:56 AM
What torque you had to the wheels?
never dynoed the car, sorry

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Panamera Turbo 700hp + Project