GOLF! OC Area??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 03:54 PM
Hansel is infamous around these parts
GOLF! OC Area??

Any players in here??? We should meet up and play. I usually play Tustin Ranch twilight if I can get out of the office.. anyone here play?

Old 12-02-2007, 10:19 PM
AMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond repute
I am down to play. My buiddies and I sometimes play twilight after work at David Baker in Fountain Valley

Old 12-03-2007, 08:21 AM
It will be much easier once the time change goes back

Old 12-06-2007, 01:45 AM
USCTrojanMan29 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Hansel
Any players in here??? We should meet up and play. I usually play Tustin Ranch twilight if I can get out of the office.. anyone here play?
Do they have a driving range out there? I wouldn't mind doin that (my game isn't good enough to play 18 holes yet)...

Old 12-09-2007, 12:19 AM
AMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by USCTrojanMan29
Do they have a driving range out there? I wouldn't mind doin that (my game isn't good enough to play 18 holes yet)...
There is a nice range near you in the LBC. Skylinks.

Old 01-01-2008, 01:51 PM
GTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud of
Did someone say GOLF?!

I"M GAME! Lets plan a g2g? New to this Forum guys. Just played Coyote Creek, it was ok....

Costa Mesa Country Club, I played the longer course, it was actually good...

The Miles course, SUCK... sorry but for the price and the customer service. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Just played El Dorado up in Cypress, it was actually good too. But a 30 min drive from were I'm at.

Hansel..... you mentioned Tusin Ranch? My brother In-Law and I were planning to go play there soon, we saw there membership plan, what do you think? Is it worth it?

Old 01-02-2008, 08:49 AM
I'm a member there.. it's worth it if you're going to play it as your home course. Where do you live?

Old 01-02-2008, 06:55 PM
GTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud of
I live in a couple blocks from South Coast Plaza but willing to drive for a decent course...

Old 01-02-2008, 10:28 PM
Oh.. then def. get it.. the membership is about 600 and you get 2 free rounds (weekends is $175 for non members) so that there is almost paying for the cost in itself, then you get 20% off of everything else and 50% off tee times, and twilight is an hr earlier for members.. so.. do it!

Old 01-03-2008, 06:17 PM
Sounds good, maybe next weekend since I'm leaving on a business trip. We should plan a tee time...

Old 01-05-2008, 02:03 PM
yeah let me know.

Old 01-07-2008, 03:55 PM
I'm planning on getting membership next week, r u up to it?

Old 01-12-2008, 06:11 PM
i am down.. pm me.

Old 01-13-2008, 07:20 PM
I did.

Old 01-16-2008, 03:41 PM
Golf Sunday at Pelican Hills, anyone interested? I could get you me members rate. PM me. One spot open now...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GOLF! OC Area??