Sighting: (San Diego, CA)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 05:52 PM
notquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud of
Sighting: (San Diego, CA)

your car sounds like a jet flying by... straight pipes?

and no, i didn't think my car could keep up, but it was fun ripping on that Audi that tried = p

PM me if you're on here

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 03-05-2009 at 10:24 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:02 PM
997SFighter can only hope to improve
dude id be pissed if you threw my plates on here like that, plates link cars to an address most likley his home. Take that stuff down, and try describing the car instead.

Sites like these can trade a lot of info for plates: http://www.license-plate-owner.com/i...FRwDagod1C0fag

Last edited by 997SFighter; 03-05-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:39 PM
Kills Bugs Fast
45otto is on a distinguished road
Really? Like any of the 30,000,000 ***** bags in San Diego that drive by him daily could not just write down or remember his plate anyway....lighten up.

Old 03-05-2009, 06:43 PM
notquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud of
i'm sure one doesn't get vanity plates to be discrete... and the site you linked to did not allow query of CA registrations.

or.. he can just do what i do.. run no plates = p

that said, i can't modify the topic of the post anyways.

for kicks...black 997 turbo with quad tip exhaust sounded like it was titanium, very high pitch. the rest of the car looked stock, but it could've had wheels and/or lowered. the turbos was glowing bright red. going north on the 15 freeway in 'mexico'

Old 03-05-2009, 06:48 PM
lighten up?...im not mad just offering a suggestion. I would be mad if it happen to me, but it didnt. Your right people can write it down as they pass him daily, but i guess what im getting at is cops are on here and they read stuff about a person with that plate, in that city, and they tag evidence to his file on-their data base that he has been racing on streets as mentioned in this blog. It wont effect him now but it does profile him for future stops.(I know people that do this) If its no big take a pic of your car with your plates showing..

Old 03-05-2009, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by 997SFighter
lighten up?...im not mad just offering a suggestion. I would be mad if it happen to me, but it didnt. Your right people can write it down as they pass him daily, but i guess what im getting at is cops are on here and they read stuff about a person with that plate, in that city, and they tag evidence to his file on-their data base that he has been racing on streets as mentioned in this blog. It wont effect him now but it does profile him for future stops.(I know people that do this) If its no big take a pic of your car with your plates showing..
wow.. you're either not very smart, or is a little bit too creative for your own good.... if you read my original post, it said nothing about racing. you can't even infer racing from what I wrote. if anything, it had more to do with me than with him. he could've been flying by because I was merging onto the freeway at less than the flow of traffic...

I already said, just run no plates.. yet you're apparently unable to grasp that it means if i post my picture up .. i would have NO PLATES...

and in case you don't know what that looks like:

Old 03-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by notquitefob
wow.. you're either not very smart, or is a little bit too creative for your own good.... if you read my original post, it said nothing about racing. you can't even infer racing from what I wrote. if anything, it had more to do with me than with him. he could've been flying by because I was merging onto the freeway at less than the flow of traffic...

I already said, just run no plates.. yet you're apparently unable to grasp that it means if i post my picture up .. i would have NO PLATES...

and in case you don't know what that looks like:

No i get the no plates comment but i didnt realize i had to refute each of your statements, it just sounded as if you were racing "It was fun ripping on that audi that tried, and no i didnt think my car could keep up" Just sounded like a little more than casual driving, but i guess the lack of brain activity in my head might cause me to make bad inferences . And im sure there is a reasonable reason to him flying by. Its just a matter of personal preference, me being uncomfortable with my plates being over the internet might affect me differently due to my job. For instance the line of work im in requires me to walk a squeeqy clean line, and im always being monitored. My superiors and sponsors know my plates and if they found out they were connected to some questionable activity i could loose my job. check post 1 & 4--->http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/s...d.php?t=126522

Old 03-05-2009, 07:25 PM
666666 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 997SFighter
No i get the no plates comment but i didnt realize i had to refute each of your statements, it just sounded as if you were racing "It was fun ripping on that audi that tried, and no i didnt think my car could keep up" Just sounded like a little more than casual driving, but i guess the lack of brain activity in my head might cause me to make bad inferences . And im sure there is a reasonable reason to him flying by. Its just a matter of personal preference, me being uncomfortable with my plates being over the internet might affect me differently due to my job. For instance the line of work im in requires me to walk a squeeqy clean line, and im always being monitored. My superiors and sponsors know my plates and if they found out they were connected to some questionable activity i could loose my job. check post 1 & 4--->http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/s...d.php?t=126522
Your right RP- I would fire your *** if i found your plates on here doing some bad driving. Your plates have my company name! lol dont pay attention to these kids (even though you are probably younger) keep making your money, and be happy to be where your at in life all on your own hard work, without mommy buying your porsche with panties cayman. Your at where you are cause you are way too creative for your own good!

Old 03-05-2009, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by 666666
Your right RP- I would fire your *** if i found your plates on here doing some bad driving. Your plates have my company name! lol dont pay attention to these kids (even though you are probably younger) keep making your money, and be happy to be where your at in life all on your own hard work, without mommy buying your porsche with panties cayman. Your at where you are cause you are way too creative for your own good!
Dont rip on the cayman i love that car, it just needs more *****! Yeah i know its the same **** with all these guys they post, but have problems with different opinions. And i wont ever be satiated in life, man that hunger keeps me going! I love it! ummm but i think im going to stop typing when i can just call you!

Old 03-05-2009, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by 666666
lol. I agree with you that most of the kids on this board probably had porsches handed to them, many of whom I wouldn't trust with a steak knife. however, I wouldn't go as far as assuming anyone young couldn't have bought the car(s) themselves. = )

I would also add that for someone who's likely well established and more mature, that was a pretty ignorant comment about the Cayman. I've had a number of cars over the past few years, and there are very few cars out there I would enjoy driving more than this car. Not everyone with $ have to buy 911s... it's not a d*ck swinging contest here. I would think anyone older than me should know better.

Old 03-05-2009, 10:47 PM
the owner of the car contacted me from m5board. out of courtesy i've requested his plate to be removed from the thread. case closed.

997SFighter - very happy to see other successful youngsters on this board. enjoy your car in good health. cheers.