Tuning/Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

KA - In Memory of my Mom (Vincee) and best friend Michael J. Maring

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 90 votes, 4.16 average.

Old 06-25-2004, 04:40 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Here's a close up... you can see it's now got air vents and painted black to match

Attached Images  
Old 06-26-2004, 07:41 AM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Dual fresh air intakes on lid and air box. Completely sealed, so nothing but cool outside air. Lightened S Car Go bumper.
Hoosier 335/30-18 on Fikse 12.5 x 18 FM10. I would have never believed this to be possible under stock fenders. Way to go Rob and S Car Go Racing.

Last edited by cjv; 05-16-2010 at 09:20 PM.
Old 06-26-2004, 09:34 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Chad:

Now that KA has hit the pinnacle of possibilities and is now complete...what's next??? Another car/project???

Just curious...

Old 06-26-2004, 09:51 AM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
rockitman,

She is not quite done. I am not making anymore changes. I just need S Car Go to wrap up what they started. It was suppose to be finished today. It is not. Rob is sayin Monday now. He wants to dyno it and then take it out to Infineron for a shake down. I told him to forget about it, but he wants to do it on his own nickel.

Old 06-26-2004, 10:35 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by cjv
rockitman,

She is not quite done. I am not making anymore changes. I just need S Car Go to wrap up what they started.
Speaking for myself, I will miss the continual evolution of KA. It has been fascinating and extremely intriquing to say the least...I have also learned a lot from your posts. I thank you for that!!!

Old 06-26-2004, 02:59 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Ah I'll miss the updates too but I'm sure Chad is just gonna enjoy the car now and have fun with it

PS I dreamt of rods last night.

Old 06-26-2004, 03:42 PM
ryan has a spectacular aura aboutryan has a spectacular aura aboutryan has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by sharkster
PS I dreamt of rods last night.
ehh gross!!!!

Last edited by ryan; 06-26-2004 at 03:46 PM.
Old 06-26-2004, 09:21 PM
cjv
Originally posted by ryan
ehh gross!!!!
ryan, doesn't appear you are a Porsche Nut at heart. Seen to have other things on your mind.

Old 06-26-2004, 09:36 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
chad are you planning on running the Hoosiers on the street? I have never heard of anyone crazy enough to attempt this.

Old 06-26-2004, 09:37 PM
Banned
StephenTi is on a distinguished road
Definitely looking forward to driving impressions... and I'll miss this build-up coming to an end as well... but at least now, your car will spend less time on the lift and more under your control on the open road/track, where it belongs! Congrats...

Old 06-26-2004, 09:44 PM
cjv
Originally posted by rockitman
Chad:

Now that KA has hit the pinnacle of possibilities and is now complete...what's next??? Another car/project???

Just curious...
Well rockitman, I'll play with it on Sundays along with some occassional track time. I currently have two new cars I am awaiting.

Old 06-26-2004, 09:50 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
Originally posted by cjv
Well rockitman, I'll play with it on Sundays along with some occassional track time. I currently have two new cars I am awaiting.
mmmm Veyron.....

Old 06-26-2004, 10:00 PM
cjv
Originally posted by StephenTi
Definitely looking forward to driving impressions... and I'll miss this build-up coming to an end as well... but at least now, your car will spend less time on the lift and more under your control on the open road/track, where it belongs! Congrats...
StephenTi,

I will be doing some testing and tuning of the suspension. Not really sure yet how well the changing of first and second gears will pan out. I will be happy to provide feedback in the near future.

For now S Car Go needs to re jet the nozzles for the NOS system for the 3.6 motor that is currently in the car for the shootout (they would not allow the 4.0 motor to compete). This is Rob's reason for Monday's dyno. In addition, they need to complete changes to the side radiator mounts and fender linings in order to provide clearance for the front 275 tires. Rob says this will take another eight hours of work.

If everything goes right I should have the car back on Tuesday.

Old 06-26-2004, 10:29 PM
dpblessing is on a distinguished road
Chad - does your schedule permit getting together with everyone on July 24th at Blowfish (Santana row) for lunch?

Roberts thread:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...threadid=11964

Old 06-26-2004, 10:41 PM
cjv
Pics of KA sent to me from Endra.

Without carbon fiber hood.

Last edited by cjv; 06-27-2004 at 12:44 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 90 votes, 4.16 average.

Quick Reply: KA - In Memory of my Mom (Vincee) and best friend Michael J. Maring