996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Ultimate MotorWerks Stock K16 does 480 RWHP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 04:11 AM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
So, what is the chance others with UMW software have it that good?

Inquiring UMW-owners want to know. I happen to know one pretty well.

Jeff

Old 03-21-2009, 06:21 AM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
There is NO WAY I am going to waste my time posting ANYTHING numbers based here...

Do a dyno run and post it...

People ***** and moan...

Do 1/4 mile runs and post it...

People ***** and moan...

Do 60 to 130 and post it...

People ***** and moan...

F That...

TxGold is a CLASSIC example here... He posted 60-130. He's done 1/4 mile times and posted them. He's now got a dyno graph. Look at the number of members I otherwise have respect for hammering him and casting doubt, because they didn't personally do it, or because it's with a tuner they don't use...

Doesn't matter the tuner... Every time someone has a problem with their car and the tuner is STUPID enough to jump into his customer's thread to help them and save face, it turns into a goatscrew. That's why you see very little of Kevin here. Tony at EPL trying to help M32 with his issue recently was a classic example... Look at the number of "helpers" suggestng that M32 should have taken it to Switzer or Todd at Proto. Real helpful... I told Tony offline how much of my respect he earned for not getting into a pissing contest, but just staying on point in helping his customer. Some of you guys love to instegate for the sake of controversy... You must be extras from Jerry Springer's audiences or something...

Says a lot about a whole lot... Some of you guys must have vaginas, 'cause there's simply NO Making you happy!

Mike

Last edited by Mikelly; 03-21-2009 at 06:51 AM.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:28 AM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mikelly
There is NO WAY I am going to waste my time posting ANYTHING numbers based here...

People ***** and moan...

People ***** and moan...

People ***** and moan...

F That...

TxGold is a CLASSIC example here... He posted 60-130. He's done 1/4 mile times and posted them. He's now got a dyno graph. Look at the number of members I otherwise have respect for hammering him and casting doubt, because they didn't personally do it, or because it's with a tuner they don't use...

Doesn't matter the tuner... Every time someone has a problem with their car and the tuner is STUPID enough to jump into his customer's thread to help them and save face, it turns into a goatscrew. That's why you see very little of Kevin here. Tony at EPL trying to help M32 with his issue recently was a classic example... Look at the number of "helpers" suggestng that M32 should have taken it to Switzer or Todd at Proto. Real helpful... I told Tony offline how much of my respect he earned for not getting into a pissing contest, but just staying on point in helping his customer. Some of you guys love to instegate for the sake of controversy... You must be extras from Jerry Springer's audiences or something...

Says a lot about a whole lot... Some of you guys must have vaginas, 'cause there's simply NO Making you happy!

Mike

+1

Name:  waaa.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  57.1 KB

NO!!!IT CAN'T BE SOMEONE HAS A FAST CAR AND IT DIDN'T COME FROM MY TUNER AAHHHHHH!!!!! NOW I MUST PUT YOU ON IGNORE AND GO GET A BOOST CONTROLLER !!!

Old 03-21-2009, 09:02 AM
jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mikelly
there is no way i am going to waste my time posting anything numbers based here...

People ***** and moan...

People ***** and moan...

People ***** and moan...

F that...

Txgold is a classic example here... He posted 60-130. He's done 1/4 mile times and posted them. He's now got a dyno graph. Look at the number of members i otherwise have respect for hammering him and casting doubt, because they didn't personally do it, or because it's with a tuner they don't use...

Doesn't matter the tuner... Every time someone has a problem with their car and the tuner is stupid enough to jump into his customer's thread to help them and save face, it turns into a goatscrew. That's why you see very little of kevin here. Tony at epl trying to help m32 with his issue recently was a classic example... Look at the number of "helpers" suggestng that m32 should have taken it to switzer or todd at proto. Real helpful... I told tony offline how much of my respect he earned for not getting into a pissing contest, but just staying on point in helping his customer. Some of you guys love to instegate for the sake of controversy... You must be extras from jerry springer's audiences or something...:d

says a lot about a whole lot... Some of you guys must have vaginas, 'cause there's simply no making you happy! Hilarious

mike

+1000000000000000
awesome

Old 03-21-2009, 09:27 AM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mikelly

People ***** and moan...

People ***** and moan...

People ***** and moan...

F That...

Mike
Agree. Fully. I happen to have UMW stuff and a switzer exhaust....both are amazing. No issues. Lots of power. Total reliability. I am very, very satisfied.

I hope everyone feels the same way and lets all root for the rsr's in gt2 at Sebring today! And I am going to get zc gt2 turbined turbos from Kevin one day. And it will be incredible. And I won't dyno that either.

Jeff

Old 03-21-2009, 09:31 AM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
[quote=j.mitchell70;2309797]STD (or SAE J607) is corrected to a 60°F day with 0% humidity and a barometric pressure of 29.92 in-Hg. SAE

Originally Posted by TXGold
STD pressure is 29.92 and Standard temp is 72F. I would then expect STD to correct to this number not 60F.
I stand corrected. :P. I just looked it up. 60F it is. That's a lot easier to remember than 72F anyways.

Old 03-21-2009, 09:31 AM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
I'm not surprised at the numbers, I also have a UMW setup and the car is tuned very VERY well, especially at over 6000'. What I am surprised at is his doing so at 1.0 bar, would be very interested why Ryan isnt seeing at least 1.2bar.

The thing about dynos or any collection of data is that unless everyone is doing it at the exact same time and place, the number will vary, just as Scott said, he dyno'd at 2 different places with a significant delta.

Also, anyone who has been around cars for some time knows that different builds can and will yield different results, even with the most controlled and QA'd process.

Congrats Ryan, great numbers and welcome to the UMW family!

Old 03-21-2009, 09:39 AM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jcb-memphis
And I am going to get zc gt2 turbined turbos from Kevin one day. And it will be incredible. And I won't dyno that either.

Jeff
I wish more UMW customers posted their results.

Old 03-21-2009, 09:43 AM
Ok...maybe.

For TXgold....when I get the gt2 zc turbos. Then no one will ever believe again ever.....so I am not sure I should....

Old 03-21-2009, 09:44 AM
Seal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to behold
As others have said, dyno's are good for showing percentage change. Best is a before and after mods with the same car. Second best is knowing what a stock 996TT generally puts down on that dyno.

But Ryan isn't posting his number in a vacuum. He's already kicked *** with a crazy 60-130 and 1/4 mile time. His car HAULS and he's an incredible driver. End of story.

Old 03-21-2009, 09:44 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
The only numbers that carry any weight w/ me are 60-130. Ryans 7.92 is pretty decent although he is a fuzzy little man peach and K 16's are, unless you upgrade the turbine, ghey

Old 03-21-2009, 09:48 AM
No they're kewl Sean. I'm ole GregGGGG.

Old 03-21-2009, 12:04 PM
skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !
Next week i am about to dyno my car on a mustang dyno in order to see what power i have...Any guess?
Remember i am AWD full interior k24/18g with injectors and run 6,32...

Old 03-21-2009, 12:09 PM
vbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant future
550-570 awhp would be my guess. Good Luck!

Old 03-21-2009, 01:32 PM
StiRulz has much to be proud ofStiRulz has much to be proud ofStiRulz has much to be proud ofStiRulz has much to be proud ofStiRulz has much to be proud ofStiRulz has much to be proud ofStiRulz has much to be proud ofStiRulz has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
peach and K 16's are, unless you upgrade the turbine, ghey

oh lets get a monster turbine and keep the compressor the same that way we can make a laser beam of hot air into the intake manifold

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ultimate MotorWerks Stock K16 does 480 RWHP