996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

and the hits keep on comin

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 06:37 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
and the hits keep on comin

well i statred the year off with a stroke, then the fight with dmv and now i get an audit notice from the irs. my account sez nothing to worry about infact he sez i may get $$$ back, of course i have to pay him to represent me at the irs office so it's a win win for him i must say i was audited 10 years ago and came out clean. can't think of anything we did wrong except wells fargo wants $2.00 for each copied ck i ask for,seems like a rip to me... but who knows they want three things auto exp.,outsideservice exp,cost of goods invoices have all that stuff but still worry i did something wrong , have always heard horror stories and the way this year is going it might be my turn to get screwed. any ideas?? oh ya my blood pressure is up and thats not a good thing having just had a stroke

Old 06-05-2009, 06:48 PM
Turbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really nice
Hey Steve,
Just relax The IRS is nothing compared to what you have been through with the stroke." Things clear up in the process of life itself."
Hang in there .
Elliot

Old 06-05-2009, 06:55 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
elliot am cheering as we writ thanks for the thoughts .just seems like as i approach those golden years things are going to hell, i'm sure all be fine am just an almarest all this and i have spellckeck

Old 06-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Turbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really nice
Originally Posted by steve harris
elliot am cheering as we writ thanks for the thoughts .just seems like as i approach those golden years things are going to hell, i'm sure all be fine am just an almarest all this and i have spellckeck
Hey steve I know what you mean. I'm 64 ,have owned 24 Porsches, (4 right now) And i just installed a lift in my garage because in my golden years I can't crawl under the car like I used to.

Elliot

Old 06-05-2009, 07:42 PM
as they we just have to keepon keepinon(are thse real words?)am 64 also and it wasn't bad till the stroke now all at once i'm feelin my years hope that will pass>>>>>>>

Old 06-05-2009, 08:23 PM
landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !
Stick your finger in their eye when they come up empty.

Old 06-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
I have been audited several times. No issues. If you're confident your stuff is in order, you'll be fine.

If you have any accounting at all, you're ahead of 95% of the people out there.

Old 06-05-2009, 08:40 PM
hope your correct my accountant did it all last time and everything was fine soooooo he's gonna do it again i'm not gonnin, of course i could bring my cain and fall down, but think i'ii work instead thaks for the thoughr steve

Old 06-05-2009, 08:42 PM
gotta start usin spell check........ sorry for the mispell stuff

Old 06-06-2009, 05:16 AM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
I do business with the federal government (I'm a GSA Schedule 70 vendor) and just went thru one of my customer's audits, which was much more painful than any audit my CPA has had to deal with before. They not only get into the books, but also expect you to justify your rate that you charge for services on contracts. It is the one reason why I don't cut corners or get into "grey" areas in contracts administration and accounting.

Steve, don't sweat it. That's why we have CPA firms to do our books my friend! It's the same reason you have an attorney, as well as other specialized service providers... It's the cost of doing business and making a living!

Mike