997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

My 2010 Turbo PDK with factory Aero

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 08:29 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
wow, I love the way you address each and every post, I love her, I'm looking for one right now. Same set up......

Old 04-26-2010, 08:59 PM
Hoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to all
If you have any more pictures of the aero kit please post them. It looks really nice!

Old 04-26-2010, 09:25 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I can just imagine what this car will do with larger turbos that never, thanks to the PDK, fall out of boost.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:37 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by rvhpno80
wow, I love the way you address each and every post, I love her, I'm looking for one right now. Same set up......
Thanks and good luck on the quest! The journey is half of the fun...ok maybe not quite half but fun none the less.

Originally Posted by Hoppity
If you have any more pictures of the aero kit please post them. It looks really nice!
Here are some REALLY crappy phone pics...I will get more soon

Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
I can just imagine what this car will do with larger turbos that never, thanks to the PDK, fall out of boost.
Yeah the only limiting factor is the PDK clutch packs or their capacity to hold the power from what I have read thus far. I am sure soon enough there will be options to upgrade the clamping thresh holds for use of the larger type turbos! And agreed...instant shifting with the higher boost levels of the larger turbos should be a nice combo. Just a matter of time

Attached Images      

Last edited by evoviiiyou; 04-26-2010 at 10:09 PM. Reason: added pic
Old 04-26-2010, 10:25 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Yeah I'm pretty sure Tym has big plans for this beast. Sledge too...

Old 04-27-2010, 01:25 PM
GT3 RED is on a distinguished road
Wow Just Wow, speechless !!!

Old 04-27-2010, 01:41 PM
20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future
white knight

Old 04-27-2010, 01:50 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Take a look at the car Champion already built....billet VTG's, headers, exhaust, tuning....etc. I had a chance to take a ride in it and "oh my God!!" was all that could come out of my mouth afterwards!!

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d-results.html

Old 04-27-2010, 02:54 PM
kiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to behold
Simply gorgeous!! Wanna trade???

Old 04-27-2010, 03:20 PM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
Thumbs up

Congrats on a nice pickup. She's a beauty and enjoy her in good health.

Old 04-27-2010, 07:19 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
Yeah I'm pretty sure Tym has big plans for this beast. Sledge too...

I am SURE of that!!!! I cant wait to see what happens with her! Special car

Originally Posted by GT3 RED
Wow Just Wow, speechless !!!
Thank you.
Originally Posted by 20-C4-10
white knight
White knight is a new one. Thanks. I have heard Storm Trooper already as well LOL

Old 04-27-2010, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by Tom@Rennsport-1
Take a look at the car Champion already built....billet VTG's, headers, exhaust, tuning....etc. I had a chance to take a ride in it and "oh my God!!" was all that could come out of my mouth afterwards!!

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d-results.html
I am sure that thing is unreal. And yes I love everything about that car! Perfect build right there. I am excited to see what Switzer does with my upcoming mods. I am thinking compressor wheels and tune and I will be GOOD. We will see.
Originally Posted by kiet420
Simply gorgeous!! Wanna trade???
Uhhhh no deal...but thanks for the kind words.
Originally Posted by JmanE55
Congrats on a nice pickup. She's a beauty and enjoy her in good health.
I will try. I am going to head out to Cars and Coffee in Cleveland this Sat and get some more pics to post. Stay tuned.

Old 04-27-2010, 07:32 PM
RioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Speechless

Man oh man I've seen lots of TTs 996 and 997 but yours my friend has got to be the best visual representation of a proper TT. Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful can't say it enough!

Only thing I'd change is some HREs but seems your looking for high #s so you'll be keeping the weight down? SPI only way to go for real world applications of Spanking the competition on the streets. Once again BEAUTIFUL!!!
Your Car + SPI + Open Autobahn =

Old 04-27-2010, 07:32 PM
Majac4122 is on a distinguished road
wow...that's a sweeeet ride

Old 04-27-2010, 11:18 PM
Hoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to allHoppity is a name known to all
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou

Here are some REALLY crappy phone pics...I will get more soon

Thanks. Looks great!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My 2010 Turbo PDK with factory Aero