997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Fitting a turbo bumper....

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 06-08-2011, 01:48 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
What??????

How did i get roped into this?????? LOL

The rep *****(Stacy) flipped his lid when I blew by him....enough to start pulling in favors to get by me!!!!! LOL. I can only imagine what will happen next.......

Old 06-08-2011, 02:04 PM
farfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond repute
Rear Turbo bumper

I also bought a 997.1 Rear Turbo bumper. When I tested the fit was great, but making my PSE fit thru the existing holes, it was too much work. If you have std exhausts will be prob be alot easier to look right. If this is one of your future projects, let me know, I will help.

Old 06-08-2011, 02:29 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
What??????

The rep *****(Stacy) flipped his lid when I blew by him....enough to start pulling in favors to get by me!!!!! LOL. I can only imagine what will happen next.......
Only because I gave you rep by mistake, as soon as it allows me to rep you again it will be a negative to cancel out the positive that I gave you in error. Fricken Black Cabs in your avatars all look the same.

If you don't believe me, look for the one that say "Jim is an *******"

Old 06-08-2011, 02:34 PM
Dave's911 is on a distinguished road
Great job. I am seriously considering this mod in the future also. I really like the turbo bumper.

Old 06-08-2011, 03:01 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NorthVan
Only because I gave you rep by mistake, as soon as it allows me to rep you again it will be a negative to cancel out the positive that I gave you in error. Fricken Black Cabs in your avatars all look the same.

Wow.....honestly, WTF? Biatch! I thought u actually repd me because u wanted to I should know u better then that....*****! Dont let this hockey crap get in u head!!!!! LOL

Old 06-08-2011, 03:18 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !

Old 06-08-2011, 03:41 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bbywu
Great job!....

Com'on fellas...give up some rep points for the hard work...

b
Thanks bbywu...appreciate it!

Originally Posted by yvesvidal
A stupid question: How do you leave Reputation points? I wanted to give a dozen to Stacy.

Thanks
Yves
When you see a post you like and think it was useful or educational click the award/medal on the top right on that post and 'Approve' it....rep points will be added automatically!

I can't, the rep point system tells me that I have to spread it around. Nobody is doing anything worth repping other then Stacy. In fact I would negative rep Jim if I could!
Thanks Ed,LOL.......negative repping Jim....OMG he will cry the blues for a week.......AWESOME when are you going to HIT him with them?

What??????

"Blew by him"....PLEASE Jimmy boy! If they gave reps for being a 'SUCKY'...you my friend would be WAAAY over the top with points

Originally Posted by Arena994
I also bought a 997.1 Rear Turbo bumper. When I tested the fit was great, but making my PSE fit thru the existing holes, it was too much work. If you have std exhausts will be prob be alot easier to look right. If this is one of your future projects, let me know, I will help.
I probably would have ventured down this road BUT because I spent countless of hours building my side-skirts and rear spats....I couldn't bring myself to pull them off!
BUT I am thinking of building myself a front lip for this bumper come winter time!

Well I guess the CAT is outta the bag on where you got those points Eh Jim,LOL!
And you were so happy to get them too....wait until Ed 'YANKS' them away,LOL!

Originally Posted by Dave's911
Great job. I am seriously considering this mod in the future also. I really like the turbo bumper.
I have to say it fits really well.....but you will need a few other parts,besides the bumper,to make it perfect!

Wow.....honestly, WTF? Biatch! I thought u actually repd me because u wanted to I should know u better then that....*****! Dont let this hockey crap get in u head!!!!! LOL
Jim,Jim,Jim....when will you learn .........

Stacy

Old 06-08-2011, 04:08 PM
farfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond reputefarfel has a reputation beyond repute
My latest

Bodyshop just called, READY NOW
Stacy, please send me pix of the spats. Are they attached behind rear wheel?

Old 06-08-2011, 04:09 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Bodyshop just called, READY NOW
Stacy, please send me pix of the spats. Are they attached behind rear wheel?
Yes they are.......
You can see the thread here....

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...s-bodykit.html

Old 06-08-2011, 04:20 PM
Spats

did you make molds for the Spats or just one-off?
I have been looking for months but cant find ONE supplier.

Old 06-08-2011, 04:31 PM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
You are just flat crazy for taking on this project: which is freaking cool. Good luck with it! I wonder if the GT2 front end would have a similar conversion process. Other than not having the fog lights, does it have the same fitment?

I'm not touching my GTS, but always thought the Turbo & GT2 fronts looked great. The idea of a spoiler-less Turbo is appealing. I've seen snaps of a brown one that looked good, but no others.

Old 06-08-2011, 04:55 PM
did you make molds for the Spats or just one-off?
I have been looking for months but cant find ONE supplier.
LOL....that is why I built them,THAT and I wanted to introduce myself to this forum in a BIG way and what better way to that than build your own bodykit! And YES I have the moulds here BUT I will not sell any...WHY?,you wonder! Well quite simple...IF they get into the wrong hands,they get ripped off immediately.A lesson I learned from my NSX days and body-kits.It is a long and time consuming process/project to make this stuff from 'scratch' which means expensive to a shop,THIS is why you see so many Techart knock-offs.And for that reason......I will not sell any...SORRY!
But I did approach a couple of shops to buy the moulds off of me....but they declined!

Originally Posted by wjohnson36
You are just flat crazy for taking on this project: which is freaking cool. Good luck with it! I wonder if the GT2 front end would have a similar conversion process. Other than not having the fog lights, does it have the same fitment?

I'm not touching my GTS, but always thought the Turbo & GT2 fronts looked great. The idea of a spoiler-less Turbo is appealing. I've seen snaps of a brown one that looked good, but no others.
Thank-you...one thing to remember....anything can be done with enough money and time
Or just enough 'CRAZY' works too,LOL!

Stacy

Old 06-08-2011, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by crazycarlitos

keep laughing carlitos.....if ed negative reps me, ill through a negative rep on u a$$ that will widdle u down to nothing! LMAO

Old 06-08-2011, 05:34 PM
keep laughing carlitos.....if ed negative reps me, ill through a negative rep on u a$$ that will widdle u down to nothing! LMAO
That's OK Jim.....I positive rep'd him for the support he has given....so your measly negative rep WILL NOT affect him much!

Cheers Carlitos,

Stacy

Old 06-08-2011, 05:55 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
that's ok.. it was worth it. LOL. **** was funny.
Fricken Black Cabs in your avatars all look the same.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Fitting a turbo bumper....