997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Avant Garde 310 for 997.1 C4S - Any experience or feedback?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2013, 12:52 PM
yvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of light
Avant Garde 310 for 997.1 C4S - Any experience or feedback?

I was wondering if anybody on this forum has installed the Avant-Garde 310 wheels in 19 inches diameter on their 997.1 C4S or others. I like very much that wheel design and the price is very affordable.

I am also interested to hear about reliability, offset and overall quality of these wheels for street usage.

Thanks in advance for your comments and feedbacks.

Yves

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	iwp1.jpg
Views:	3101
Size:	294.4 KB
ID:	264715  
Attached Images  
Old 07-26-2013, 02:58 PM
SecretAsianMan has a brilliant futureSecretAsianMan has a brilliant futureSecretAsianMan has a brilliant futureSecretAsianMan has a brilliant futureSecretAsianMan has a brilliant futureSecretAsianMan has a brilliant futureSecretAsianMan has a brilliant futureSecretAsianMan has a brilliant futureSecretAsianMan has a brilliant futureSecretAsianMan has a brilliant futureSecretAsianMan has a brilliant future
These are often referred to as "Ruger Mesh" on these forums - not clear to me if these are the same or different. I don't own them but have been considering buying a set. Pretty well regarded, good fitment, haven't heard of any problems. They're not particularly light but not especially heavy either (they are cast).

Old 07-26-2013, 06:56 PM
killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !
those are ruger mesh wheels. wheel dynamics likes to make up fake names for wheels so they seem unique to them.

Old 07-26-2013, 07:35 PM
slammp is on a distinguished road
take a look at the Forgestar F14s. You can see good images on modbargains.com. Very similar look but they are made for the porsche so they take the stock lugs.

Old 07-28-2013, 05:53 PM
RSW
RSW is on a distinguished road
Look very nice!!

Old 07-28-2013, 08:50 PM
BLKonBLK911C4S is on a distinguished road
the Ruger Mesh (same Style) are made specifically for Porsche. Lots of forum members use them. They are inexpensive comparatively speaking. Check with Joel Pirela, he has a set on his car. They look amazing. I have been contemplating them for my car.

BTW - I have heard of issue with the Forgestar's. I think cracking, but I have no personal experience. Do a google search if you are interested in them first.

Old 08-08-2013, 10:52 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant future
Avant Garde is the parent company and is synonymous with Ruger.

AG M310 - BMW, Audi, VW, etc Fitment
Ruger Mesh - Porsche Specific Fitment

It really is the same design and it's very popular among a lot of our customers. It's definitely a great choice! Below is another picture for you to check out!

Attached Images  
Old 08-08-2013, 03:46 PM
killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ModBargains.com
those upside down stone guards look ridiculous and the gt3 vent is way too low on the bumper.

Old 08-08-2013, 04:15 PM
Basic Sponsor
3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by yvesvidal
I was wondering if anybody on this forum has installed the Avant-Garde 310 wheels in 19 inches diameter on their 997.1 C4S or others. I like very much that wheel design and the price is very affordable.

I am also interested to hear about reliability, offset and overall quality of these wheels for street usage.

Thanks in advance for your comments and feedbacks.

Yves

Hello,

The Avant Garde Ruger Mesh are designed specifically for Porsche. They are Hub Centric wheels.

The M310 are made for BMW, Audi, and other vehicles.

Excellent quality products for a very affordable price. Please let us know if you would like a price quote.

They are available in either Hyper Silver or Matte Black
19x8.5
19x11
20x8.5
20x11

Thank you

3W Distributing LLC
5140 Rogers Street Ste C
Las Vegas, NV 89118

Facebook: 3wdistributing | Instagram: 3wdistributing
#1 BRABUS Dealer in North America | TECHART Authorized Dealer
Authorized Distributor for: BRABUS, TechArt, StarTech, BBS, Mansory, BREMBO, KW Suspension, H&R, Ohlins, FI Exhaust, and Much More....
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE....