Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Convince me ;-)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2014, 12:32 PM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bleen
Car has been prepped for shipping and will be here between Thursday and Saturday. Can't wait.
Congrats! Be prepared to get the car Monday or Tuesday

Old 03-02-2014, 07:43 PM
Jay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
It took me a month to find my 09 with my son and I seeking the internet a few times a day. I also preferred to buy from an Aston dealer, just from a comfort level they are not likely to sell a lemon and that you are assured of an extended warranty. At a certain age (I bought my 09 about 8 months ago) Aston can extend the original factory warranty, not a 'used car' lesser warranty. I was not worried about mileage because I had an 07 and drove it 23,000 miles trouble free - the original clutch and the brakes were even fine after hard driving, mostly in Minneapolis traffic. If your going to find a bargain, I'd suggest looking for a, 09+ at an Aston Dealer with a wee bit higher miles (mine had 31,000) that has been on the floor for a few months or so. A dealer is not likely to negotiate a lot unless they start feeling the pain of inventory.
Just FYI: With the way the warranty works now, the premium warranty (ie the full one) can be extended up to 10 years. So even if you buy a car privately, if its still under that warranty, you can transfer it to you and extend it out to 10 years. So you get full coverage even if you buy privately if the car is still covered.

Old 03-03-2014, 07:47 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Actually I looked at the warranty - you cannot extend it 10 years but extend it out until the car is 10 years old. Thus, if a 2007 is still under warranty it can be extended for a few more years from now.

That is still impressive.

Old 03-03-2014, 07:05 PM
Jay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
Actually I looked at the warranty - you cannot extend it 10 years but extend it out until the car is 10 years old. Thus, if a 2007 is still under warranty it can be extended for a few more years from now.

That is still impressive.
That's what I mean by 10 years. I should have been clearer.