Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Paddle shifter upgrade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2016, 07:19 AM
kba
kba is on a distinguished road
Paddle shifter upgrade

Anyone know where I can purchased upgraded paddle shifters? I've done a quick search here and online and found nothing. I just want them to be larger. Thanks.

Old 03-18-2016, 10:55 AM
FelixLeiter is on a distinguished road
Vantage or DB9? There's OEM carbon ones on eBay now for vantage v8 and v12

Old 03-18-2016, 11:28 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
You'll have to design your own if you want bigger.

Old 03-18-2016, 12:10 PM
MrCLOS has a spectacular aura aboutMrCLOS has a spectacular aura aboutMrCLOS has a spectacular aura about
Check ebay item # 111931643057. They can probably do them in piano black or any other finish.

Cost an arm and a leg but that is what you are looking for.

Old 03-18-2016, 01:24 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
After paddle shifting for a while in my Vantage - sometimes I reach for the 'paddles' in my Mustang and the windshield washers spray my windows instead of shifting.

Old 03-18-2016, 09:59 PM
IbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
After paddle shifting for a while in my Vantage - sometimes I reach for the 'paddles' in my Mustang and the windshield washers spray my windows instead of shifting.
and does your let foot ever float around looking for that pedal? Mine does.

Old 03-19-2016, 09:41 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Going from the Sportshift (I manually upshift, but let the car downshift automatically) Aston to my manual Mustang, I don't reach for the clutch but sometimes forget to downshift coming to a stop resulting in an embarrassing sputter or stall.

Old 03-19-2016, 05:51 PM
spinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by IbisRider
and does your let foot ever float around looking for that pedal? Mine does.
LOL I still find myself jabbing at the left footwell sometimes, when I go to start my non-manual cars.