Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

'08 Vantage on CL for Cheap

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2018, 01:26 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
'08 Vantage on CL for Cheap

No affiliation, but this car has been on there for a while. I bet someone can get the price down a good chunk.

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cto/d/2008-aston-martin-v8-vantage/6493191324.html

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 03-08-2018 at 10:36 AM.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:09 PM
embdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to behold
Salvage title. If I was interested I Would need complete history of the car. Why it was totaled and who fixed it. If I was still interested the price would have to be lower. Like below 30K

Old 03-06-2018, 02:25 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
I think he had an ad a while ago with repair details. At 30K with salvage title and good PPI would be a solid buy, no?

Old 03-06-2018, 03:13 PM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
Salvaged, but has a clean title? CL junk at its finest. Worth $20k

Old 03-07-2018, 01:48 PM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by J doubleU
Salvaged, but has a clean title? CL junk at its finest. Worth $20k
are you serious?
For 20k, I would get that as a bad weather beater and grocery getter till it falls apart.

Old 03-07-2018, 04:09 PM
rodg100 is on a distinguished road
Don't be too hard on this...it may be a complete wreck but maybe not...it only takes a small repair on our cars for the thing to be totaled...Its one of my fears. Someone runs into the back of me and my car could be totaled very easily. Taillights, rear hatch, paint and muffler plus labor...totaled! But repaired...great car!
Just my two cents!

Old 03-07-2018, 04:12 PM
rodg100 is on a distinguished road
BTW...that's not my car

Old 03-08-2018, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by Zettinger
are you serious?
For 20k, I would get that as a bad weather beater and grocery getter till it falls apart.
For 20K, that car would already be in my garage! Would make a hell of track car for someone looking to go that route.

Old 03-08-2018, 02:15 PM
embdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
For 20K, that car would already be in my garage! Would make a hell of track car for someone looking to go that route.
Unless the frame was bent, or suspension damaged so that it could not be aligned, or water damage resulting in computers working intermittently or corroded wiring etc.

Buying a car that’s totaled means you have to absolutely know not only the damage, but the repair as well.