Notices
Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Redpants contact

Old 02-13-2019, 05:59 PM
lovingit is on a distinguished road
Redpants contact

Has anyone have issues contacting Rich? Iíve tried emailing him at [email protected] and PMing him but no response.

Old 02-13-2019, 06:19 PM
Mathman85 is just really niceMathman85 is just really niceMathman85 is just really niceMathman85 is just really niceMathman85 is just really nice
He's been more active on Facebook than on here, lately.

Old 02-13-2019, 08:39 PM
DonRW2007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not much luck lately

Originally Posted by lovingit View Post
Has anyone have issues contacting Rich? Iíve tried emailing him at [email protected] and PMing him but no response.
waiting on word regarding exterior lighting...

Old 02-13-2019, 10:36 PM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
Tried to purchase bits from him twice in recent past with not even a response....

Old 02-14-2019, 01:02 AM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
I will text him tomorrow and let him know people are asking for him. Not sure it will work, but I will try

Old 02-14-2019, 08:08 AM
RejeX is an unknown quantity at this point
I’ve purchased a lot of stuff from Rich. I know he can’t spend his entire day on the phone with all of us, so I try not to bug him unless I have a question about his products that I can’t find the answer elsewhere. He has been invaluable to my early ownership experience. I actually get better info and response from redpants than I do from my Aston dealer (sad, I know).

Old 02-14-2019, 09:50 AM
Zettinger is just really niceZettinger is just really niceZettinger is just really niceZettinger is just really niceZettinger is just really nice
I gave Rich a heads up on this threat but he is tight up in an training this week.

He will respond when he has a chance.

Old 02-14-2019, 11:29 AM
lovingit is on a distinguished road
Stuart from AP is way more responsive.

Old 02-14-2019, 12:48 PM
W126C will become famous soon enough
I don't do FB.(NSA is watching) I too have asked about the exterior lighting package and no response. I've done business with Rich before and had no issues. Hope this gets straightened out.

Regards,

Old 02-14-2019, 02:43 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by lovingit View Post
Stuart from AP is way more responsive.
One difference between the two is Stuart is full time working VAP, while Rich is not. Rich has a day job and does Redpants after and on the side. So there is going to be a delay at times. Rich means well and will take care of you, he is just likely swamped due to taking vacations recently. He will get back to you I am sure.

Old 02-14-2019, 03:19 PM
911MTB will become famous soon enough
I just ordered parts from Rich about a week ago and received them yesterday. He was a bit slow to respond to the emails but he did get back to me and fulfilled everything in a timely fashion. He did mention he's super busy and it is causing his tardiness in responding. I ultimately did reach him through the Redpants.lol email.

Old 02-14-2019, 03:49 PM
Basic Sponsor
Redpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond repute
I'm in training this week for a system I use for my day job, so I'm cut off and a bit buried. I've responded to emails as I've been able, and I'm sorry if anyone is still waiting for a response.

The lights have arrived but I need to go through them for QA, sorting, packaging, and shipping. It's going to consume every free moment I have for the next few days, but yes it is happening.

Working on being more prompt to answer. Yes, Stuart is fantastic. I've been a fan of his for several years and will continue to be because he's a legitimately awesome guy. Unfortunately, yes, I'm pulled in several directions at once, all day every day and sometimes I can be slow to respond.

I typically don't give out my cell phone number because I don't have it on me during the day and the voicemail is full within a couple days regardless, so it's easiest to email.

I'm rarely on 6speed so I generally don't see PMs. I'm still sponsoring the forum because I support it and its members but I've barely glance at it lately. Trust me, I want to get more involved like I used to be.

Most of you know this, but if you missed it, please stop messaging and emailing Clare. She flat out admitted she was using me for the last year-plus and I'd like that whole thing to stop existing. Sorry to be so blunt, but we're all human and this has been a serious weight on me lately.

I'm trying to finalize a Tech Day in Austin. End of April. Fingers crossed I can lock it in.

Appreciate the support but my vacations end up being far more work than relaxation :/

Last edited by Redpants; 02-14-2019 at 04:03 PM.
Old 02-14-2019, 08:35 PM
spyder997s is a glorious beacon of lightspyder997s is a glorious beacon of lightspyder997s is a glorious beacon of lightspyder997s is a glorious beacon of lightspyder997s is a glorious beacon of lightspyder997s is a glorious beacon of light
Rich,

Any updates on the Ncal tech day?

Old 02-14-2019, 08:56 PM
Basic Sponsor
Redpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by spyder997s View Post
Rich,

Any updates on the Ncal tech day?
Yes and no... I got a tepid response from CA, but a huge outreach from TX, so we're going to go there if we can get a couple details finalized for the end of April. It's "easy" for me travel, but James and Lenny have to close down their business in England, pay for airfare and lodging, and hopefully get enough installations sorted to make the whole thing a worthwhile trip. It isn't just about covering their costs to come to the US, it's also about paying their bills back home. They're happy to do it but it has to make financial sense because it's their business and livelihood on the line. We'd still love to do NorCal and plan to go there as soon as we can, but if the Texans clamor while California barely responds, I have to make a decision based on what's best for James and Lenny.

[email protected]
Old 02-14-2019, 09:19 PM
spyder997s is a glorious beacon of lightspyder997s is a glorious beacon of lightspyder997s is a glorious beacon of lightspyder997s is a glorious beacon of lightspyder997s is a glorious beacon of lightspyder997s is a glorious beacon of light
How many more Ncal folks do you need? Do you already have an interest list?

I can start a new thread looking for Ncal sign ups if it'll help.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Redpants contact

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.