ZIGZAGN is on a distinguished road
Red roof and Carerra red interior

I did pick it up Saturday love the car and the sport exhaust is amazing

Olld and new

You got your car back?

Take care

Barry

Old 04-28-2008, 11:12 AM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Hi Barry. Nice looking car you picked up. What's your build number on it (I'm assuming they plaque the car like Lotus has done with it's limited editions)? A buddy of mine has a Boxster S (not the RS60 like yours tho). Nice car, really nice. I just love the look of the instrument cluster without the cowl over it!!

I look forward to to seeing your RS60 sometime on the streets.

Old 04-28-2008, 12:08 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Barry, very nice! I was hoping that was the combo you went with!
My car will arrive April 5th. Here's what I had done: Motons, Tires (R888 245/335), Console Gauges and a bit of a custom Tune.

Mike @ EVO tells me this dyno is all wheel #s on 91:

Attached Images  

Last edited by Zippy; 04-28-2008 at 12:21 PM.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:28 PM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
Mike those are some huge numbers, i can't wait to see your guys cars this summer, amazed at the amount of GT700s around E town, got to see your, Howie's and Pro's this summer!! Barry that RS60 is really a looker too!! what are your impressions going to a boxster from a TT?

Old 04-28-2008, 01:41 PM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Zippy
My car will arrive April 5th.
I assume you mean May 5. You driving back or having it shipped? What's ETA? I'm in a golf tourny that day, but I'm coming by to check it out after!! Book it!!

Originally Posted by Zippy
a bit of a custom Tune.

Mike @ EVO tells me this dyno is all wheel #s on 91:
Mike, RESPECT!!!

Old 04-28-2008, 03:51 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Superfly
I assume you mean May 5. You driving back or having it shipped? What's ETA? I'm in a golf tourny that day, but I'm coming by to check it out after!! Book it!!

Mike, RESPECT!!!
Yes. May 5th. Actually, I think it's the 6th. I have to meet the truck driver at the International Airport and do some cusoms thing.

Mike

Old 04-28-2008, 08:24 PM
Gauges...

Attached Images  
Old 04-29-2008, 09:34 AM
Tres chic Mike. What info do the gauges display?

Old 04-29-2008, 09:40 AM
Oh and Mike, I thought you got a 3 pod A-Pillar thing for your gauges. Haven't seen something like that except on Subies and stuff, but I think I like what you did now in the center of the dash better anyway.

Old 04-29-2008, 11:58 AM
Gauges are AFR / BOOST / EGT. The black leather "A" pillar 3 gauge pod will be 4Sale in the 4Sale section.

Thanks Pro!

Old 04-29-2008, 06:58 PM
168 will become famous soon enough168 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Superfly
Tres chic Mike. What info do the gauges display?
Wait til you actually see it. Looks even better.

Anyone organizing a get together? nice to see all the cars.

Howie

Old 04-30-2008, 10:10 AM
ZIGZAGN is on a distinguished road
Hey Guys
My car is 801 of 1960. I really miss the performance of the turbo for sure but this car is just different in a positive way. In a perfect world I would want a TT and a Boxster because they are so different and yet so similar. I know that doesn't make much sense, but I felt this way when I went from a Boxster to the TT and again, now, going the other way.

I really enjoy this car a lot.

Next week a bunch of us will be off for a weeks drive through Idaho, Montana, Washington , BC and home-should be a blast!

Take care all

Barry

Old 05-01-2008, 01:51 PM
Vids Barry, we want vids. And lots of pics too.

Old 05-02-2008, 03:06 PM
wonderbread is on a distinguished road
Little bit of a change in subject but has anyone else seen that Gallardo Superleggara running around Edmonton. I was lucky enough to catch that at my detailer's when it was in.

Old 05-02-2008, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by wonderbread
Little bit of a change in subject but has anyone else seen that Gallardo Superleggara running around Edmonton. I was lucky enough to catch that at my detailer's when it was in.
The pearl white one, the white one or the black one? Those are the three that I know of. I think that there is also at least one or two Gallardo's that are not Superleggara's here too.

Nice avatar Scott. A new way to "buff" the wax! Was that taken locally?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Alberta members check in!