Alberta members check in!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 03:29 PM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
^^^ all of which is probably to say "yes, I've seen that car. NICE!!" BTW, was your car at Showtime?

Old 05-02-2008, 03:41 PM
wonderbread is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Superfly
The pearl white one, the white one or the black one? Those are the three that I know of. I think that there is also at least one or two Gallardo's that are not Superleggara's here too.

Nice avatar Scott. A new way to "buff" the wax! Was that taken locally?
It is actually that flat gray colour.I had no idea that there where so many of them around.I guess it isn't that rare lol.

Old 05-03-2008, 10:21 AM
168 will become famous soon enough168 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by wonderbread
It is actually that flat gray colour.I had no idea that there where so many of them around.I guess it isn't that rare lol.
I saw the gray one on Terwillergar Dr the other day. Looks great and sounds mean.

Howie

Old 05-05-2008, 07:57 AM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
I saw a white Gallardo Spyder on Stony Plain Rd yesterday. MMMMMM, nice!!

Also went for a spin with Howie in his car. OMFG, Howie, your car is AMAZING!! I can't believe how much power it has, nor how fast your engine spins despite those huge turbos!! And your clutch, despite how heavy and how on/off, WOW!!! I don't know about for city traffic, but when you're actually 'driving', it's so much nicer than the stock clutch!!

Old 05-05-2008, 10:42 PM
IUDSIS is on a distinguished road
Anyone in Edmonton maybe up for a cruise sometime this weekend??

Last edited by IUDSIS; 05-05-2008 at 11:00 PM.
Old 05-06-2008, 04:44 PM
Qwiksilver is on a distinguished road
Greetings all, new member, new P-car owner here... hope to get to know you all soon!

Nick

Old 05-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by IUDSIS
Wish I could this weekend, unfortunately no. Maybe next?

Originally Posted by Qwiksilver
Greetings all, new member, new P-car owner here... hope to get to know you all soon!

Nick
Cool Nick. Looking forward to meeting you. Can I assume your car is Silver?....and FAST!!

Old 05-06-2008, 04:56 PM
Wish I could this weekend, unfortunately no. Maybe next?

Cool Nick. Looking forward to meeting you. Can I assume your car is Silver?....and FAST!!
Actually, it's the Seal Grey - I've just always been dying to use Qwiksilver as a handle... lol...

You're correct about the fast however...

Nice to see a good representation on here from E-town.

Old 05-06-2008, 09:05 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 168
Wait til you actually see it. Looks even better.

Anyone organizing a get together? nice to see all the cars.

Howie
Picked up my car today. Everything seems to be working well. The motons seems to be set up quite soft. Feels a lot different than the JICs. The 14" brakes look cool. Haven't had a chance to use them much yet. The R888 245 & 335 look good. I think they are a bit louder than the RA1s. The gauges are cool looking too. I got AFR / EGT & Boost.

Would be nice to get together soon. I'm not able to get together this weekend though

Old 05-06-2008, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by IUDSIS
This weekend does not work for me either.

Weekend after would be good. Anyone else in?

Let's set something up!

Howie

Old 05-07-2008, 07:19 AM
Originally Posted by 168
This weekend does not work for me either.

Weekend after would be good. Anyone else in?

Let's set something up!

Howie
I'd be up for something on the long weekend to get a chance to meet some of you...

Nick

Old 05-07-2008, 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by Qwiksilver
I'd be up for something on the long weekend to get a chance to meet some of you...

Nick
Actually forgot it was the ling weekend. Glad you are in Nick!

Howie

Old 05-07-2008, 10:52 PM
I saw a white Gallardo Spyder on Stony Plain Rd yesterday. MMMMMM, nice!!

Also went for a spin with Howie in his car. OMFG, Howie, your car is AMAZING!! I can't believe how much power it has, nor how fast your engine spins despite those huge turbos!! And your clutch, despite how heavy and how on/off, WOW!!! I don't know about for city traffic, but when you're actually 'driving', it's so much nicer than the stock clutch!!

Pro,

Glad you approve. Now I can explain to my wife that it is well worth it

Regarding the clutch, ask Mike. He drives his around the city, even during traffic hour. For me, I'm still getting use to it.

Howie

Old 05-11-2008, 05:44 PM
Loose is infamous around these parts
Shot in the dark, but if anyone is into hi-fi audio, I have some speakers for sale:

http://av123.com/index.php?page=shop...mart&Itemid=37

They cost about $2600 landed, and I have them for $1300. They will DESTROY anything you can buy local for that price. Check all the awards....

Old 05-12-2008, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by Zippy
Picked up my car today. Everything seems to be working well. The motons seems to be set up quite soft. Feels a lot different than the JICs. The 14" brakes look cool. Haven't had a chance to use them much yet. The R888 245 & 335 look good. I think they are a bit louder than the RA1s. The gauges are cool looking too. I got AFR / EGT & Boost.

Would be nice to get together soon. I'm not able to get together this weekend though

Mike I stopped by last week, unfortunately, no one was home . Your new escalade looks good. I thought it'd be black

You coming this weekend?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Alberta members check in!