Alberta members check in!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 09:50 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome John!

Old 04-15-2008, 11:08 PM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
wooowa, i'd be in for a run in the mountains and a meet in Banff!!

Old 04-16-2008, 04:17 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sharp
wooowa, i'd be in for a run in the mountains and a meet in Banff!!
Good Idea!

Old 04-20-2008, 10:56 PM
Loose is infamous around these parts
Alberta

Attached Images  
Old 04-20-2008, 11:12 PM
kunkstyle is on a distinguished road
????

Old 04-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Cody D is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by kunkstyle
????
Snow.

Old 04-21-2008, 10:19 AM
kunkstyle is on a distinguished road
Aaah. Gotcha.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:44 AM
REFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really nice
Originally Posted by kunkstyle
Aaah. Gotcha.
Hahaha that's the sign of a true Albertan, you can look at a picture that has 12" of snow and not think anything's amiss.

To be honest, I didn't get it at first glance either

Old 04-22-2008, 02:38 PM
Cody D is on a distinguished road
I don't have any winter tires for my cars and I sold my truck about 2 weeks ago, so I'm sharing my girlfriends Honda Civic with her. I hate snow.

Old 04-23-2008, 08:32 PM
ZIGZAGN is on a distinguished road
Edmonton area here, finally signing in. Like Zippy said, some of us just like to watch!!

BTW how ya doin Mike, long time no see!

Barry

Old 04-23-2008, 11:46 PM
Hey Barry! How are you! It's been too long.
Did I see you Turbo 4 sale in Eurasia?
What are you driving this spring?

Mike

Old 04-24-2008, 05:55 PM
Hi Mike
Ya that is my car, I still have the TT until Saturday around 3:00 I ordered a Boxster RS 60 and it finaly came in today

I know this will be a big change, but if you remember I went from a turbo to a Boxster already a few years ago and if I really need to feel what real torque and HP is like I can always have the Lighting!

Are you planning on going to the BMW driving school or DE day?

Say hello to the wife and of course Eric!

Take care

Old 04-24-2008, 08:41 PM
Is that the cool Orange Boxster? Nice! You should post a picture here!

I haven't registered for the BMW driving school. Would love to make it. The AutoX would be great too. Those pesky Miata going to be there again this year? I had lots of trouble with the registration process last year. It was like trying to get in a round of golf on the last nice day of the season! We'll have to get together, truck to truck, later this summer. I have a cool project under way.

Post a picture of the new car!!!

Originally Posted by ZIGZAGN
Hi Mike
Ya that is my car, I still have the TT until Saturday around 3:00 I ordered a Boxster RS 60 and it finaly came in today

I know this will be a big change, but if you remember I went from a turbo to a Boxster already a few years ago and if I really need to feel what real torque and HP is like I can always have the Lighting!

Are you planning on going to the BMW driving school or DE day?

Say hello to the wife and of course Eric!

Take care

Old 04-25-2008, 03:06 PM
Hey Mike
You are thinking of the Boxster Orange, I got the RS 60 Spyder here is a link:

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/11/27/p...mited-edition/

As as far as autocross registration goes, I think this year you should not have the problems if you register early. Preference will be given to POLAR members first, then if there is room, BMW members, I doubt if there would be room for any other clubs though.
Have you met Bill the autocross director? He is a really good guy and if you haven't met him, I think the 2 of you would get along really well. Bill has turned into a gear head the last few years along with his son, they ice race and do all the mechanical things associated with the sport-in other words all the things I wouldn't have a clue what to do.

I have read a bit about your new "Project truck" I'll bet it will be something else!

Take care

Old 04-27-2008, 03:49 PM
Hey Barry.
That's a real smart looking car. Very unique! What color combination did you choose?

Mike

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Alberta members check in!