Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Which are nice black (gloss) 20" or 21" wheels for PTT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-18-2020, 12:04 PM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
Which are nice black (gloss) 20" or 21" wheels for PTT

I have been thinking of a set of wheels for my 2011 PTT. The car is all blacked out, but I wanted to have the Porsche logo in the wheels (color or black or black/silver, not sure). Also wanted the wheels to be not over the top that will make the car look cheap and tacky. They would need to look slick modern and have a 3D look to them (convex/concave accent to the spokes). I do not have preference to many vs few spokes, something that will look clean and add refinement to car, dont want some rice rocket look.
If you have suggestions, I will greatly appreciate it, if possible, along with tire sizes, so when I do change, I dont have to spend whole lot of research trying to ensure proper rubber fit.
Not sure 20" vs 21" yet, dont know what would look better. Advise pls

Old 12-18-2020, 03:49 PM
hawaiipanamera is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ciaka
I have been thinking of a set of wheels for my 2011 PTT. The car is all blacked out, but I wanted to have the Porsche logo in the wheels (color or black or black/silver, not sure). Also wanted the wheels to be not over the top that will make the car look cheap and tacky. They would need to look slick modern and have a 3D look to them (convex/concave accent to the spokes). I do not have preference to many vs few spokes, something that will look clean and add refinement to car, dont want some rice rocket look.
If you have suggestions, I will greatly appreciate it, if possible, along with tire sizes, so when I do change, I dont have to spend whole lot of research trying to ensure proper rubber fit.
Not sure 20" vs 21" yet, dont know what would look better. Advise pls
You can get these Savini in 20" or 21":

SAVINI BM14 22X9.0 BLACK
5X130xET
SAVINI BM14 22X10.5 BLACK
5X130XET

Old 12-18-2020, 04:34 PM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
How do I ensure the rims have Porsche logo?

Old 12-18-2020, 04:55 PM
skiracer13 is infamous around these parts
Check the size of the center cap and find a match w/ the logo in the colors you want

Old 12-18-2020, 06:57 PM
Deezflip is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by skiracer13
Check the size of the center cap and find a match w/ the logo in the colors you want
Some aftermarket wheel manufacturers can make wheels with Porsche specific center caps and specs, but I'm sure it cost extra. I know HRE does, and you would be able to swap them out with the OEM center caps./

The OEM's are approx. 76mm outside diameter. The inner diameter which is basically the clips are approx. 60mm. The 911, Boxster, Cayman, Panamera, and Cayenne are the same I think. The OEM center caps for the Macans are the only ones that will be different along with their wheel bolt pattern and hub bore size.

Otherwise, you would need to search for aftermarket caps with the porsche logo that would fit after finding out the measurements of the ones with the aftermarket wheels.

Old 12-18-2020, 07:34 PM
Deezflip is infamous around these parts
I think I may have read somewhere that you oppose to the idea of spacers, and I'm not sure if these require spacers but...

Not to mention, not many 1st gen Panameras running on the 2nd gen Exclusive Design Panamera OEM 21's(specifically the black with the machined edges). I think they look great

Originally Posted by Deezflip
Looks like they fit!...and looks good too!

http://coventrymotorcar.com/listings...o-s-exclusive/

Oh by the way, these are 2017/2018 21in wheels...not 20inch in case that's what you meant

Old 12-20-2020, 05:38 PM
turbo_mikePTT is infamous around these parts

I roll 20” turbo II wheels custom coated gloss black

Old 12-22-2020, 12:53 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
The HRE S101 is the perfect wheel for your Panamera Turbo. They're custom built to order so you can choose either 20" or 21" and any color combination that you want. I would recommend 21" for this car as it's a large sedan.

More photos at - https://wheelsboutique.com/gallery/p...ra-on-hre-s101

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 12-22-2020, 03:59 PM
hummerchine is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by turbo_mikePTT

I roll 20” turbo II wheels custom coated gloss black
I wondered if you could do that! Where did you take them and how much did it cost?

Old 12-30-2020, 10:47 PM
turbo_mikePTT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by hummerchine
I wondered if you could do that! Where did you take them and how much did it cost?

my car came with the turbo II wheels in an ugly silver color, I got them powered coated at a local steel shop. There are many powder coat places around they will completely strip the wheels to metal sand blast them and coat them. I think I paid $500 for it. Then I got new oem Porsche center caps in gloss black and they matched perfectly. Not a bad way to “get new wheels” for under $600. Some of these HRE’s and other brands are $1000 a wheel and you will need new tires.

Old 12-30-2020, 10:50 PM
hummerchine is infamous around these parts
Awesome beta!

Originally Posted by turbo_mikePTT
my car came with the turbo II wheels in an ugly silver color, I got them powered coated at a local steel shop. There are many powder coat places around they will completely strip the wheels to metal sand blast them and coat them. I think I paid $500 for it. Then I got new oem Porsche center caps in gloss black and they matched perfectly. Not a bad way to “get new wheels” for under $600. Some of these HRE’s and other brands are $1000 a wheel and you will need new tires.
AWESOME BETA!

Thank you!

Old 12-31-2020, 12:14 AM
Those here wheels are real nice. Wonder if they make them deep black glossy, with some red accents, to complement the caliper red. Maybe like the bolts on perimeter being red, or something that would accent the red. The 21" was sure nice size though.
how much would those run, for rims only,, as (always), I would bring my own rubber.
Some great ideas.

Old 12-31-2020, 11:16 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ciaka
Those here wheels are real nice. Wonder if they make them deep black glossy, with some red accents, to complement the caliper red. Maybe like the bolts on perimeter being red, or something that would accent the red. The 21" was sure nice size though.
how much would those run, for rims only,, as (always), I would bring my own rubber.
Some great ideas.
Yes, the HRE S101's that I showcased above are custom built for each customer to their liking. We can do the assembly bolts in red or even the outer lip in red. The center face can be done in Gloss Black too. Email me directly or send me a private message so that we can go over all fo the options and pricing more in depth - David@WheelsBoutique.com.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.