Exotics on Main (Bellevue).. this SAT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 05:48 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Exotics on Main (Bellevue).. this SAT

Come down to Bellevue's Main St (between 102/103rd) for a coffee, pastry, and BS with car-mad guys(and gals).
It's set for 7am to 9am so the whole day isn't completely shot.
Pics from last sat's gathering (and invite) is here:
http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=198636

There'll be a couple of Ferrari Challenge Stradales, F430s ... could use some more Porsches. Anything rare, unusual, mad or bad ... bring it down.

Old 05-21-2008, 05:52 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Lotus ok?

Old 05-21-2008, 06:04 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Absolutely -- that definitely falls under "rare, unusual, mad or bad" ... and quite possibly all of them!

All are welcome.

I guess the "line drawn in the sand" would be the Civic with the home-made over-sized spoiler, and nescafe-can exhaust..

Old 05-21-2008, 06:07 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
Absolutely -- that definitely falls under "rare, unusual, mad or bad" ... and quite possibly all of them!

All are welcome.

I guess the "line drawn in the sand" would be the Civic with the home-made over-sized spoiler, and nescafe-can exhaust..
Oh ok good because I have a folgers can exhaust. See you saturday

Old 05-21-2008, 06:32 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Yeah, I missed the last one...I think I want to show up to this one. What coffee house is on Main anyways? I've lived here all my life and I don't recall ever seeing one there.

Old 05-21-2008, 06:37 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
This sounds like a lot of fun. I'll come out to check out the rides to the next one, I'll be in Cannon Beach. Plus I only have a G37S (not exotic)

Old 05-21-2008, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by atomic80
Yeah, I missed the last one...I think I want to show up to this one. What coffee house is on Main anyways? I've lived here all my life and I don't recall ever seeing one there.
http://www.bellepastry.com

OMG their "Raspberry Napoleon" is to die for. Prices are Bellevue hoity-toity, but you get what you pay for...

Old 05-21-2008, 06:52 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
hi paul!

thanks for the personal invite! i'd love to make it but i have autox on saturday! maybe next weekend i can come out and say hello!

RB...your going to be a jittery mess with coffee on saturday and monday! wink*

Old 05-21-2008, 06:53 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I'm going to Bremerton Friday morning with Troy so I'm available Saturday. I hope to have my new "mods" on before then.

Old 05-21-2008, 07:02 PM
I'm going to Bremerton Friday morning with Troy so I'm available Saturday. I hope to have my new "mods" on before then.
Niiiiiiice.

Old 05-21-2008, 07:24 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute

Bremerton lapping day with Alfa club? I was going to go to this but I gotta work...

Old 05-21-2008, 10:07 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Unfortunately half of the teenagers on here can't even get up that early. But a few of us old daddy, 7am sounds like a perfect time to a sneak away from diaper duties.

Last edited by vincentdds; 05-21-2008 at 10:23 PM.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Unfortunately half of the teenagers on here can't even get up that early. But a few of us old daddy, 7am sounds like a perfect time to a sneak away from diaper duties.
hex-actly!!!!!!!!

Old 05-21-2008, 10:25 PM
M32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to behold
Sounds like a good time. Will come down and say hi.

Old 05-21-2008, 10:28 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
7am in Bellevue. I'd have to leave Wiscousin by 5am.
Too bad I'll be making pancakes for my boy Saturday. Wouldn't trade that for all the coffee's Greta owes me from Sbux

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics on Main (Bellevue).. this SAT