Demon LMAO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2017, 03:52 PM
GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Deuuuce
Most encounters on the street are from a roll, the 60-130 metric is from a roll, there are speed events held from a roll.
Another awesome quote from an alleged auto journalist, but I do see you deleted that from your sig. clearly you are either a Dodge employee or just a Dodge Demon fan that doesn't have much knowledge of other cars.

I will take all the wagers. Any Hellcat or Demon is not beating LB or MB at a 1/4 mile or half mile event. Are their cars more, yes but that IS NOT the Demon claim that it is only faster than cars in its price range. There will not be any average Joe or "non-professional" showing up at a local event driving that car to its potential at beating any one.

Like I stated from my first post. This car is a single use, single specific 1/4 mile go to the drag and tell everyone how much HP you have type of car. Not a DD, not a road course, not anything but a drag car. That is fine by the way, people want that and there is a market for it. Now the "journalist" wants to change to a roll to have any chance to win. All the times I have been to Pomona I have yet to see a race start from a roll.

Can't wait to see all the kills boys, be safe at the next airstrip event. I am trying to come and support Sambo.

Old 08-04-2017, 10:04 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by v10tt
With its trap speed, even if under 140 it will walk away from a roll from the 991 TT.
You should go to the Wanna GO Fast Ocala event, we can dig there ;-)

BTW, just waiting on the PDK update...México is around the corner!

Old 08-05-2017, 11:13 AM
Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Goin2drt
Another awesome quote from an alleged auto journalist, but I do see you deleted that from your sig. clearly you are either a Dodge employee or just a Dodge Demon fan that doesn't have much knowledge of other cars.

I will take all the wagers. Any Hellcat or Demon is not beating LB or MB at a 1/4 mile or half mile event. Are their cars more, yes but that IS NOT the Demon claim that it is only faster than cars in its price range. There will not be any average Joe or "non-professional" showing up at a local event driving that car to its potential at beating any one.

Like I stated from my first post. This car is a single use, single specific 1/4 mile go to the drag and tell everyone how much HP you have type of car. Not a DD, not a road course, not anything but a drag car. That is fine by the way, people want that and there is a market for it. Now the "journalist" wants to change to a roll to have any chance to win. All the times I have been to Pomona I have yet to see a race start from a roll.

Can't wait to see all the kills boys, be safe at the next airstrip event. I am trying to come and support Sambo.
LOL it was from my phone. I didn't delete anything. Clearly you don't know anything about me or my level of knowledge. Ask Mark Blackwell if your search function doesn't work.

Now you're comparing modified cars to a stock car? Ignoring the fact for $1 it can seat 4 or 5 people. How many does your seat? Want to talk practicality now? Hellcats on slicks or DRs run high tens, I'm sure the Demon won't be able to do better than that, lol.

I didn't change anything except give examples of it's speed. Sounds like you want a dusty track just so you have an advantage while ignoring that is a safety factor. Take your blatant ignorance of the car and myself elsewhere.

Old 08-06-2017, 12:16 AM
dds007 has a reputation beyond reputedds007 has a reputation beyond reputedds007 has a reputation beyond reputedds007 has a reputation beyond reputedds007 has a reputation beyond reputedds007 has a reputation beyond reputedds007 has a reputation beyond reputedds007 has a reputation beyond reputedds007 has a reputation beyond reputedds007 has a reputation beyond reputedds007 has a reputation beyond repute
It's all good fellahs.

Both, cool cars. Both, Very cool cars.

...but I've never aspired to be a dodge owner.

Old 08-21-2017, 04:23 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Mid 10's @ 130 mph...just asking where are the 9's?

Last edited by Boosted TTS; 08-21-2017 at 04:28 PM.
Old 08-21-2017, 05:58 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Boosted TTS

http://youtu.be/LnX3brDrCJw

The issue is not that it is missing almost a second in ET which we can blame a "novice" (even though it has sticky drag tires, line lock, trans brake that are all computer easy on off switches), but where the heck did the the 10mph go to(130 to published 140) !!! That means a stock 991.2 would be neck and neck or even slightly pull this from a roll.

I understand loosing 1-3mph, but 10mph!! I am hoping something is wrong with that machine.

Old 08-22-2017, 07:01 AM
v10tt has a spectacular aura aboutv10tt has a spectacular aura about
130 is Lame, pump gas or race gas tune?

Old 08-22-2017, 08:54 AM
Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Boosted TTS
What does a TTS trap on a 45? vs 85? degree day with significantly heavier front wheels & tires and down 32hp and 53 torque?

Old 08-22-2017, 09:00 AM
Stage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Deuuuce
What does a TTS trap on a 45? vs 85? degree day with significantly heavier front wheels & tires and down 32hp and 53 torque?

Stock ones pretty close to the same mph. At least that was my experience. Once you turn up the boost, different story.

Old 08-22-2017, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by Stage7
Stock ones pretty close to the same mph. At least that was my experience. Once you turn up the boost, different story.
I can understand temperature not making a big difference depending how the car is set up but the wheel/tire weight and hp/tq delta is another matter.

Old 08-22-2017, 03:26 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Bobbyfali
The issue is not that it is missing almost a second in ET which we can blame a "novice" (even though it has sticky drag tires, line lock, trans brake that are all computer easy on off switches), but where the heck did the the 10mph go to(130 to published 140) !!! That means a stock 991.2 would be neck and neck or even slightly pull this from a roll.

I understand loosing 1-3mph, but 10mph!! I am hoping something is wrong with that machine.

Nothing is wrong with the car my friend. What is wrong is the bullsh*t laid out by Dodge's marketing department.

Old 08-22-2017, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by longboarder
Nothing is wrong with the car my friend. What is wrong is the bullsh*t laid out by Dodge's marketing department.
Wow you come across as intimidated and butt-hurt that a manufacturer actually decided to see how quick their car is in optimal conditions.

That's like a Viper GTS owner complaining about the Porsche 918 'Ring time.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:24 AM
Dodge ran there's Nov 21 @ 8:34 PM. 40 degrees, -1,201 DA.

Record pass made with no passenger seats, Demon Crate accessories installed and an engineer with more than 500 passes in the Demon.
The 9.65 is realistically unattainable for the average customer. It is assuming 100% best case scenario with a perfect track, perfect conditions, and a professional driver making enough passes to get that one in a hundred.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:28 AM
To hit that 9.65, that was surely in very cold weather, running the airbox cooler, running the engine cooler between passes, 100% (not diluted) race gas, brand new tires with a good burnout, etc. For the guy who goes to the track on the weekend, that is not practical to follow all the steps necessary to hit that number. You don't want to pay to go racing and sit 2 hours in the pits trying to cool the car down to make that one hail marry pass.

Old 08-23-2017, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by v10tt
To hit that 9.65, that was surely in very cold weather, running the airbox cooler, running the engine cooler between passes, 100% (not diluted) race gas, brand new tires with a good burnout, etc. For the guy who goes to the track on the weekend, that is not practical to follow all the steps necessary to hit that number. You don't want to pay to go racing and sit 2 hours in the pits trying to cool the car down to make that one hail marry pass.
It's exactly what a guy who goes to the track on Wednesday night or the weekend does. Prep the best they can. They set the fans on their cars to help cool it down, ice the intake, etc. And the Demon makes it easier with the after chiller.

And every "fast list" for the quarter mile is owners doing everything they can to get the best possible time and usually at East coast tracks. Whether the C6 or C7Z's, Camaros, Mustangs, Hellcats, GTOs, etc. etc. Dodge simply did it themselves.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.